PDA

View Full Version : Boston Suspect Captured

njemt242
04-19-2013, 06:01 PM
Confirmed that the second suspect in the Boston marathon bombing was taken into custody by law enforcement

Durt McGurt
04-19-2013, 06:10 PM
Only good news of the week.

http://onefundboston.org/

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-19-2013, 06:36 PM
He's simply arrested and alleged to have committed a crime, as abhorant as the bombings and violence might have been, no one has been proven guilty of anything.

In the USA, all are presumed to be INNOCENT until PROVEN GUILTY in a court of law, let's keep that in mind.

njemt242
04-19-2013, 06:38 PM
He's simply arrested and alleged to have committed a crime, as abhorant as the bimbings and violence might have been, no one has been proven guilty of anything.

In the USA, all are presumed to be INNOCENT until PROVEN GUILTY in a court of law, let's keep that in mind.

That is exactly why I worded it as suspect.

LW okie
04-19-2013, 06:46 PM
TERRORIST! What A Commie you are. PC , liberal BS

Poppa
04-19-2013, 07:23 PM
Exactly lw,

The Mole
04-19-2013, 07:51 PM
Why he arrest man because he Muslim? That is racist to arrest Muslim and make the lie charges. The other Muslim innocent and was killed by the polices.

glitters
04-19-2013, 08:03 PM
The suspect has been captured. Even if he did commit the crime, is the source of the problem captured? The American government has caused much grief in many regions across the world over the course of its time. Some of these aggrieved victims are now fighting back. The worst part is that the citizens are the ones that pay the price for the damage done by its government. Clashes like this between bodies of power will only continue until the two opposing sides negotiate some sort of compromise and reconcile their differences.

Until then, there is nothing to celebrate.

sherlock123
04-19-2013, 08:12 PM
The suspect has been captured. Even if he did commit the crime, is the source of the problem captured? The American government has caused much grief in many regions across the world over the course of its time. Some of these aggrieved victims are now fighting back. The worst part is that the citizens are the ones that pay the price for the damage done by its government. Clashes like this between bodies of power will only continue until the two opposing sides negotiate some sort of compromise and reconcile their differences.

Only the dead have seen the end of war.

America will continue to bomb many regions across the world. And the people of those regions who lost their loved ones will continue to bomb us. Its a vicious cycle and a reflection of human nature.

Durt McGurt
04-19-2013, 08:17 PM

Just as he is a "suspect" to have alleged to commit a few heinous crimes the least severe would including running over his brother, not sure why you are so certain of his motives. He could have suffered poor customer service or had a bad break-up with gf. Right away to blame the government?

glitters
04-19-2013, 08:43 PM
Just as he is a "suspect" to have alleged to commit a few heinous crimes the least severe would including running over his brother, not sure why you are so certain of his motives. He could have suffered poor customer service or had a bad break-up with gf. Right away to blame the government?

Now that's just naive. You can blame, interrogate, torture and hang the suspect. But what good would that do? It would only exacerbate the problem and unleash a fury of terrible consequences. It's wise to approach a problem with a calm mind rather than with heated emotion. At some stage the root of the problem needs to be addressed. Better sooner than later.

Oceanz
04-19-2013, 08:50 PM
If someone has a big enough gripe with the government to blow something up, why blow up bombs in the middle of crowds of innocent civilians? No excuse for that, period.

KFH
04-19-2013, 08:56 PM
He's simply arrested and alleged to have committed a crime, as abhorant as the bombings and violence might have been, no one has been proven guilty of anything.

After media bias and the patriot act that innocent until proven guilty idea seems farther and farther away.

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-19-2013, 09:07 PM
After media bias and the patriot act that innocent until proven guilty idea seems farther and farther away.I write of things as the founders intended them to be. Sadly, we've lost our way. Unfortunately, Little Bo Peep can't save us.

Slick50
04-19-2013, 09:15 PM
Hopefully some closure for Boston

Archer59
04-19-2013, 09:42 PM
What a bunch of crap...I knew I shouldn't have read this thread.

LW okie
04-19-2013, 10:16 PM
Sheep, bah. It's because we are infidels. Plain and simple. Enough with the excuses for these people!

Jd-fors
04-19-2013, 10:27 PM
He deserves due process and justice will be done!

Oceanz
04-19-2013, 11:01 PM
He'll get a semblance of due process, since, despite him "ALLEGEDLY" killing 3 innocent civilians and injuring 170 more, then murdering a campus police officer, throwing makeshift bombs out a car window at other LEOs, etc, the police in Watertown actually took him in alive and gave him medical attention. But his best chance of not getting the death penalty is pleading guilty and giving up whatever he can, thus only getting multiple life sentences in prison. I'm guessing all the video footage they have of him dropping the bomb bags at the marathon, carjacking at the gas station, etc will make proving his guilt at the trial pretty cut and dry.

Jd-fors
04-19-2013, 11:45 PM
Mcveigh got due process and was executed.no matter how heinous the crime.due process is a right.branding him a terrorist and sending him to gitmo solves nothing.

Oceanz
04-20-2013, 12:00 AM
If he did the crimes he is accused of, branding him a terrorist is factual. Gitmo is another story. And I'm not sure the death count in OKC, but I recall it being a lot higher than 3. I think he is a lot more likely to possibly get life compared to McVeigh.

pdubs
04-20-2013, 05:15 AM
They have video of the "suspect", from here on referred to as "the stupid terrorist bomber" aka "dat bish", planting the second bomb.... he is not innocent of anything. If you commit an act of terror, your entire family tree should be eradicated, while you watch the process unfold. Shame on all of you coming to his defense with words like "due" and "process", or phrases like "innocent until proven guilty". Men like this do not deserve to share the same civil liberties as the rest of us.

Rodimus
04-20-2013, 05:56 AM
This thread is super off-topic.

Shawshank
04-20-2013, 06:13 AM
Shame on all of you coming to his defense with words like "due" and "process", or phrases like "innocent until proven guilty". Men like this do not deserve to share the same civil liberties as the rest of us.

So you think we should hang a person without proof? Imprison them without trial? Detain them indefinitely without evidence and deny them liberty based on what? Their religious beliefs? The color of their skin?

A little look at history, and you will find that Hitler faked terrorist attacks in Germany in order to secure power, and implement a police state. Will you give your liberties up so easily?

Anyone can kill. All a person needs is the Internet and a mental condition. The Colorado shooter killed more people then the marathon bomber. What makes them different?

It's not about "defending the bad guy". It's about making sure someone is guilty before we punish them, and understanding our enemies motives.

ffp
04-20-2013, 06:13 AM
Whoa guys, settle down.They have the guy, let the courts decide his fate. Hanging him from the nearest tree isn't going to bring the victims back or undo the damage caused by this idiotic act. All that will show is we are no better than the people we despise. Try using Sweden as an example, not the Middle East.

Just saying.

Roscoe782
04-20-2013, 06:18 AM
Nice thread...I think the only post worth reading was the first one....

Nouife
04-20-2013, 06:19 AM
They have video of the "suspect", from here on referred to as "the stupid terrorist bomber" aka "dat bish", planting the second bomb.... he is not innocent of anything. If you commit an act of terror, your entire family tree should be eradicated, while you watch the process unfold. Shame on all of you coming to his defense with words like "due" and "process", or phrases like "innocent until proven guilty". Men like this do not deserve to share the same civil liberties as the rest of us.

This is called Justice. Everybody deserves it, including people like Hitler, Staline or Ben Laden. That's the way it has to be or else we're ****ed, all of us.
You are probably upset right now but I don't think that's an excuse for talking like a 9 year old. Especially that part about the family tree, that was dumb.

LW okie
04-20-2013, 06:58 AM
Like I said, the wussification is complete. Better bow now and start kissing their feet. Justice for Hitler, Stalin? Wow!
Good thing people like you guys aren't defending our country!

Thank You all the Neville Chamberlains in here. Peace in our time.

Shawshank
04-20-2013, 07:04 AM
Like I said, the wussification is complete. Better bow now and start kissing their feet. Justice for Hitler, Stalin? Wow!
Good thing people like you guys aren't defending our country!

Thank You all the Neville Chamberlains in here. Peace in our time.

You are an idiot. Look up the definition of the word justice.

Zach3432
04-20-2013, 07:19 AM
The guy is in all liklihood guilty and will probably get the nice cocktail into his veins, but why a rush to do so without a trial? I want to defend America because of the ideals which we stand by. Those men and women are supposed to defend the Constitution. Read it and you'll probably find the whole trial thing in the first 10 amendments. He became a full citizen and is entitled to those protections. As for people who move here later in life with the sole purpose of committing an act of terror, that is another debate about true citizenship. I do not think that was his initial purpose in coming here if he is guilty. Anyone calling a fair trial for this guy "wussification" would probably be the first one to scream and cry about their rights being violated if they didn't get a full jury trial for a DUI case. We all are protected in America. Deal with it or move, we won't miss you.

LW okie
04-20-2013, 07:26 AM
What part of terrorist do you not get? He has no rights if they try him as enemy combatant! I am all for them proving him guilty. The right to be silent does not apply. It's called national security, it trumps all.

pdubs
04-20-2013, 07:30 AM
So you think we should hang a person without proof? Imprison them without trial? Detain them indefinitely without evidence and deny them liberty based on what? Their religious beliefs? The color of their skin?

Based on the video they have of him placing the bomb on the ground. You know, the bomb that exploded in Boston. The one they have a video of him setting down. Not skin color, nor religious beliefs, rather.... THE VIDEO THEY HAVE OF HIM PLACING THE BOMB. Are you really that naive?

pdubs
04-20-2013, 07:36 AM
If your loved ones were standing next to the bomb that went off, and i handed you a video of a guy setting the bomb down(the same bomb that killed and injured your own family)... you would begin to explain to me the importance of due process..

You my friends are "charmin soft"

Golf4life
04-20-2013, 07:44 AM
You my friends are "charmin soft"

BAHAHA awesome.

also, the ignorance of some people in this thread will get me the boot if i respond properly...thus I will not be reading through this thread again

Poppa
04-20-2013, 08:52 AM
With some of these replies i hope the fbi is looking at them. And for some of you america has done so much good around the world and makes me sick to read some of this garbage. Im done with this thread.

Neek ACE
04-20-2013, 11:00 AM
Didn't the government say they had video evidence of the two suspects planting the bomb? All I seen were two brothers along with hundreds of people in the background walking around with backpacks. The government has to show this evidence. Again, what do you need cops for if their is no violence? A question was raised about which was created first chaos, or government? The answer is government because who do you think created chaos. While you were distracted by Boston & Texas, the US House passed CISPA. Look it up because I am not fine with giving up my freedom for protection. Protection from who hmmm?

[/SIZE][/FONT]

Kidkiller
04-20-2013, 12:07 PM
They maybe are simply psychopath that just finded that bombing people and killing is fun in their sick mind. Could have been approached by radical muslim and turn them in radical muslim. They can be domestic terrorist that have become paranoid on the government... Who knows why they have done this. We will maybe know now that the youngest is in custody.