PDA

View Full Version : [Event] 2x More Collectibles - Event ends April 22

The Wise One
04-19-2013, 02:53 PM
Attention Knights!

A new Limited Timed event has begun! From now until April 22nd, gain 2x the amount of collectibles when venturing through Faerie Forest & Cold Rock Crags. Don't miss out on this opportunity to craft 2x the amount of armors!

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a538/giiforums/f4ee0d2c92a79f550a5b3052be990762_zpsea738ada.png

Harvey Guo
04-19-2013, 02:57 PM
Hi the wise one, I would say that this event is pretty good, hope it's just a beginning, need more double material rewards on snakeskin and other material.
Furthermore, new material is needed to replace the snakeskin, currently repeated farming medusa is quite boring......

DreamM0d3
04-19-2013, 03:16 PM
Its great to have some of these farming events once in awhile :) Sure does help to alleviate some of the monotony of farming snakeskins. Kudos to that!

Monkigrass
04-19-2013, 11:23 PM
Is it worth it to farm? Ive been getting many mystic armors built. But is my time still better off farming snakeskins?

Justice711
04-19-2013, 11:36 PM
Is it worth it to farm? Ive been getting many mystic armors built. But is my time still better off farming snakeskins?

Depends on what your are leveling doesn't it? :)

I think it's worth farming & keeping when u really need it :) not everything can use snakeskin anyways...

Daemon
04-20-2013, 03:55 AM
Given the current epic boss it seems like they're trying to give people a helping hand in creating the sky guardian. Well perhaps more false hope than helping hand, but whatever.

This also highlights the need for GREE to increase the maximum number of materials you can hold. It seems you can only hold 99 of a single material at a time which means you constantly need to farm materials, you cannot stock pile for days when you don't have the free-time to gather the materials for crafting. So for these double rewards you will quickly get to 99 and if you don't use them straight away then there's not point to keep killing the monsters of the event.

Also an inventory screen for materials would be the best possible addition the game GREE could make in my opinion. Being able to see how much of a materials you had would be super awesome fantastic.

DreamM0d3
04-20-2013, 04:09 AM
Given the current epic boss it seems like they're trying to give people a helping hand in creating the sky guardian. Well perhaps more false hope than helping hand, but whatever.

This also highlights the need for GREE to increase the maximum number of materials you can hold. It seems you can only hold 99 of a single material at a time which means you constantly need to farm materials, you cannot stock pile for days when you don't have the free-time to gather the materials for crafting. So for these double rewards you will quickly get to 99 and if you don't use them straight away then there's not point to keep killing the monsters of the event.

Also an inventory screen for materials would be the best possible addition the game GREE could make in my opinion. Being able to see how much of a materials you had would be super awesome fantastic.

Didn't know there was a cap on the number of holdable mats. A proper inventory would be awesome indeed because as of now its impossible to check how much more mats you need when all your armorsmiths are busy crafting.

Sunsfan1caw
04-20-2013, 07:53 AM
I think these "events" are pretty cool. This, the one with 20% less gold to craft. Nice small touches by Gree, though very un-Gree like.

zhy
04-20-2013, 09:14 AM
i like this one, im too lazy to farm all those basics i need but with a x2 i will work a little more :P dont need mystic n air wing but lot of basics to combine 50pts armors cuz im too lazy to farm snakeskins

Sunsfan1caw
04-20-2013, 09:27 AM
Yep, mystic plus wing always gets 50 pt armor. Really, mystic plus any similar except stonescale (dragonflame, sea foam, wing) gets 50 pt armor, if I recall correctly. That's where all my fusion stones go :). And that's why I'm farming mystic all weekend.

DreamM0d3
04-20-2013, 09:29 AM
Yep, mystic plus wing always gets 50 pt armor. Really, mystic plus any similar except stonescale (dragonflame, sea foam, wing) gets 50 pt armor, if I recall correctly. That's where all my fusion stones go :). And that's why I'm farming mystic all weekend.

You forgot that mystic and dragonflame gets living flame lol.

Sunsfan1caw
04-20-2013, 09:39 AM
Ahh, you're right. Nice catch. I have been fusing mystic with all the sea foams from the boss rewards. Cheaper in the long run. Especially since I'm trying to get my Starmetal maxed (it is painfully hard without getting matching element bonus).

zhy
04-20-2013, 02:10 PM
nah i dont use mystic or wing just basic spirit + basic air :P

edit : used about 40 fusion stones in 1 day n my wurm+ is almost maxed out :P

Sunsfan1caw
04-20-2013, 03:32 PM
nah i dont use mystic or wing just basic spirit + basic air :P

Well, that's a given. I'm just saying I don't use mystic or wing for enhancements anymore because it doesn't get enough points and gets costly. Rather combine them. Only useful for nemesis armor or low level armor, which doesn't fit in to my enhancing plans anymore :).

DreamM0d3
04-20-2013, 07:49 PM
Well, that's a given. I'm just saying I don't use mystic or wing for enhancements anymore because it doesn't get enough points and gets costly. Rather combine them. Only useful for nemesis armor or low level armor, which doesn't fit in to my enhancing plans anymore :).

Well said, I rather use combined armors as compared to mono armors especially in the later levels. As of now, fusion stars ain't exactly worth it for me since anything good rarely comes out of it.

Slevinn
04-21-2013, 01:57 AM
I have seen alot of wurm armors in the arena. It seems that 1 out of 2 opponents have it equipped. Is there a way to get it? Is it done by fusing specific armors? Thanks

deathexe
04-21-2013, 02:33 AM
I have seen alot of wurm armors in the arena. It seems that 1 out of 2 opponents have it equipped. Is there a way to get it? Is it done by fusing specific armors? Thanks

It's most likely just the normal version they have equipped. They probably got it from the wurm boss not far back. I'm not sure if you can get it from fusing but there's not much point getting it.

Slevinn
04-21-2013, 02:44 AM
It's most likely just the normal version they have equipped. They probably got it from the wurm boss not far back. I'm not sure if you can get it from fusing but there's not much point getting it.

Oh so its a boss armor, thanks for the info. It seems OP but probably cause I didn't level my armors to max. Better to just stick with crius+ then?

Justice711
04-21-2013, 03:59 AM
On the same level 50.. Heard Cruis+ still kicks ass... :P

Brutus
04-21-2013, 04:02 AM

How did you discover this? If there is indeed a 99 limit, does surplus materials just vanish?

Harvey Guo
04-21-2013, 05:05 AM
How did you discover this? If there is indeed a 99 limit, does surplus materials just vanish?the limitation at Least 300+ or no limitation, has been tested.