PDA

View Full Version : Why can't I spend my RP on henchmen, Gree?!?!?!?

Tommy Two Toes
04-19-2013, 10:46 AM
Obviously trying to get more gold from us, by making the best asset in the game unattainable with in-game currencies.

You still aren't going to make me watch that Slot Machine Video.

Mafia will come and go--henchmen will follow you forever.

AidoConz
04-19-2013, 12:10 PM
Maybe because it would be a total waste of RP lol

mxz
04-19-2013, 12:13 PM
They're worth their weight in gold.

bimmer kid
04-19-2013, 12:20 PM
They're worth their weight in gold.
wise one, you are

panty sniffer
04-19-2013, 12:44 PM
Are henchmen included in your mafia maximum or are they in addition to the max mafia you can have for your level? It's strange, but I've been adding mafia well above my 5 per level and I still gain stats. Lvl 49 with 500 mafia and if I were to drop it down to 490 I'd lose stats. Not supposed to work that way from what I've read. I'm only supposed to be able to use 245 right now.

Coldjoey
04-19-2013, 03:11 PM
You can use one Henchman per defence building, per level. So a level 3 Gatling will only give you the correct advertised defence if you have enough Henchmen. That's Y you can rob someone with higher stats than you, because they are light on Henchmen.

sister morphine
04-19-2013, 03:24 PM
Are henchmen included in your mafia maximum or are they in addition to the max mafia you can have for your level? It's strange, but I've been adding mafia well above my 5 per level and I still gain stats. Lvl 49 with 500 mafia and if I were to drop it down to 490 I'd lose stats. Not supposed to work that way from what I've read. I'm only supposed to be able to use 245 right now.
You're on Android aren't you? The stats are fake; you can only use 245 mafia at level 49 like you say. That particular bug was supposed to be gone. Is your game up to date

panty sniffer
04-19-2013, 03:43 PM
I'm using V 3.5.4
Build: 90
Data: 20130418_3

Android user

Jota
04-19-2013, 07:18 PM
Obviously trying to get more gold from us, by making the best asset in the game unattainable with in-game currencies.

You still aren't going to make me watch that Slot Machine Video.

Mafia will come and go--henchmen will follow you forever.

Haven't you posted this same thing a couple of months ago? Maybe it wasn't you, but I remember dipstik jumping up and down cheering for his beloved henchmen...

the_dude
04-19-2013, 08:25 PM
Haven't you posted this same thing a couple of months ago? Maybe it wasn't you, but I remember dipstik jumping up and down cheering for his beloved henchmen...

How can you not love henchmen? I have them cleaning my bathroom right now.

M16agent
04-20-2013, 03:12 PM
dang Dabaron , you make retarted remarks about henchemen... rofl

Clausewitz
04-20-2013, 08:29 PM
OK - Can someone clue me in to what a henchman is?

Kcimz00
04-20-2013, 09:31 PM
You can use one Henchman per defence building, per level. So a level 3 Gatling will only give you the correct advertised defence if you have enough Henchmen. That's Y you can rob someone with higher stats than you, because they are light on Henchmen.

Now Is This Up To a Maxiumum of 500 Mafia Members... Or can you use more then the 500 mafia Members for Defensive only.

Like say I have 100 Defensive Buildings... all Level 6... does that mean I can use 600 Mafia members for defensive stats?

bimmer kid
04-21-2013, 01:29 PM
^^ dude. you got owned by a troll post lol

bimmer kid
04-21-2013, 01:39 PM
baron is back. yayy:cool:

Mtrig67
05-03-2013, 10:01 AM

So, where can i find the full uses for them? I thought i had to provide weapons for them. That they were EXTRA mafia. U r saying they are used w defense bldgs. Where is ur info from?

Dipstik
05-03-2013, 10:04 AM
from websites.

Fluffanutta
05-03-2013, 09:39 PM

It's not the only perk. Last week I dropped three vaults to top off my henchmen at 500 (screw mafia members, these guys don't spam my wall) and now when I look at my inventory in the attack screen there's a henchman sitting in each car.

I kind of wish I'd waited for the sale, though...

Mike Hunt
05-04-2013, 03:04 AM
Since reading this thread I have moved up 4 levels mostly by doing jobs. I have not received an henchmen ? Now someone just posted using gold to buy ? I don't see an option to buy henchmen? Can someone please tell me how to get them ? Thank you.

Tommy Two Toes
05-04-2013, 10:08 AM
now when I look at my inventory in the attack screen there's a henchman sitting in each car.

I think it's an obvious design flaw that a Double Decker Bus can only get one henchman to the fight. That's Gree for you, making me make loan payments and insurance (don't get me started about gas, and unnecessary carbon emissions), instead of letting my henchmen car-pool.

Fluffanutta
05-04-2013, 03:36 PM
Hmm... I guess I'll have to cross the bus off my plan to rule the cc empire. Maybe they're not worth farming after all.