PDA

View Full Version : Faction Bank!

Rizz MWD
04-19-2013, 10:38 AM
I would like to see the game go in the direction where the faction bank could be used as an actual bank. Higher IPH guys could help out others by making a deposit and other members have access to this cash for withdrawal. Would need to be an officer or add another level of promotion to do so.... Thoughts - please don't destroy me on this post!

Thief
04-19-2013, 10:42 AM
The biggest issue i see is all of the Cash Hackers.
Fix this issue and i like th idea but it should come with a cost. 50% charge for anything removed from the faction bank.

Sok82
04-19-2013, 10:53 AM
Interesting idea, but I'd settle for an update where the game didn't crash 20 times a day.

OwainCymro
04-19-2013, 10:56 AM
This, in my opinion, is a great idea. But, there should be some kind of limit so that some members don't exploit the idea. I would love to see this implemented but I think GREE has a lot of things going on right now.

glitters
04-19-2013, 11:04 AM
I would like to see the game go in the direction where the faction bank could be used as an actual bank. Higher IPH guys could help out others by making a deposit and other members have access to this cash for withdrawal. Would need to be an officer or add another level of promotion to do so.... Thoughts - please don't destroy me on this post!

High ranking members in a faction will effectively have a bottomless cash vault.

DarthJim
04-19-2013, 11:15 AM
High ranking members in a faction will effectively have a bottomless cash vault.

This is why you would need a fee applied to any money taken from the faction bank. Say 25-30%.

Rizz MWD
04-19-2013, 11:58 AM
I agree with the fee... Just like a bank would do.

kevinnn
04-19-2013, 12:31 PM
NO hacking, WITH LIMIT and FEE and (for example 20 mil per week can be donated and 5 per day withdrawn is a good idea)

And limits for withdrawal or donate is good idea (or can be put in by leader)

DFI
04-19-2013, 12:47 PM
What could also happen is people transferring money from their HLP to LLP.

Max Power
04-19-2013, 02:26 PM
This would be an interesting way to work around vault limits. Everybody donates at once so you could get that big upgrade, you return the favor later.

Could lead to a whole lot of butthurtedness should someone leave the poker game with debts unpaid.

The Mole
04-19-2013, 03:27 PM
i could make the bank for my munny?

Golf4life
04-19-2013, 04:18 PM
i think this would be an awesome idea.

WI(AusNz)
04-20-2013, 01:11 AM
Hey Rizz - nice thought. If the faction cash can be withdrawn by individual faction members, does the same argument apply that rival factions should be able to attack your faction cash? It becomes like unsecured money and you work to upgrade the "vault" that is protected from attacks (same as for individuals but on a faction scale). this can happen during the WD event, if you knock down the rivals wall, maybe you have a choice of raiding the rival individual (most WD points) or attack the rivals cash for less WD points.

Back on topic, i have always wanted to be able to donate to other players to help them after they get hit hard by attacks or are working hard on an upgrade. Having said that, a high IPH player donating generously to the faction is similar to donating to individuals as it is the collective group and individual stats that benefit from faction upgrades.

Paisthecoolest
04-20-2013, 07:15 AM
I think this is a great way to have richer players help poorer players

Ghost614
04-20-2013, 08:41 AM
what is HLP and LLP? if i may ask. thanks

Golf4life
04-20-2013, 08:57 AM
what is HLP and LLP? if i may ask. thanks

High Level Player
Low Level Player

I am a cow
04-21-2013, 04:24 PM
I think that you need to be able to pay 30% of that amount off and can only withdraw the money YOU have donated