PDA

View Full Version : ATT to ADMINS at GREE

Recas
04-18-2013, 07:27 PM
Hello, I sent ticket in on April 1 about defeating the Boss event Bernie
Greenback 40 times, I have the 40 prizes to prove it, but did not receive
the top prize, the Gold Standard Gun. Instead I was credited a gold gun
that is not the same.

So I have sent two tickets and the prize has still not been credited, Archie Bollocks boss event has started and still bollocks on the Bernie Gold Standard Gun....:mad:

PLZ resolve this issue, thank you

Dipstik
04-18-2013, 10:03 PM
Well if the people who can help aren't listening, why not tell a bunch who can't... Right?

The_Don
04-18-2013, 11:02 PM
Or, out of frustration, use every tool at your disposal.

Cheese and rice! All of you self important people on this forum couldn't have empathy or understanding for a dead puppy, you're too busy trying to be the biggest smart mouth on the block.

V_Corleone
04-18-2013, 11:10 PM

Cheese and rice! All of you self important people on this forum couldn't have empathy or understanding for a dead puppy, you're too busy trying to be the biggest smart mouth on the block.

Too funny don't know if its true

Dipstik
04-19-2013, 05:29 AM

So when you bend a nail, you get frustrated and start hitting it with a screwdriver?

Recas
04-19-2013, 05:59 AM
Problem solved, thank you.

TenderPlacebo
04-19-2013, 07:08 AM
Well looks like that might of actually help, or it was just a coincidence,lol

slicknick420
04-19-2013, 08:09 AM
Hello, I sent ticket in on April 1 about defeating the Boss event Bernie
Greenback 40 times, I have the 40 prizes to prove it, but did not receive
the top prize, the Gold Standard Gun. Instead I was credited a gold gun
that is not the same.

So I have sent two tickets and the prize has still not been credited, Archie Bollocks boss event has started and still bollocks on the Bernie Gold Standard Gun....:mad:

PLZ resolve this issue, thank you

The exact same thing happened to me! And I also have 40 prizes and no golden standard gun. I was about the make a forum thread just to express my anger. I sent in 3 tickets and got some auto msg back weeks later but no item back or anything. Hopefully I get what I deserve like u eventually did.

Deuces914135880
04-19-2013, 08:43 AM

haha so true! forum is filled with arrogant know it alls who love to gloat instead of help.
I love how this actually worked too, kind of backfired on the smartmouth didnt it ;)

Dipstik
04-19-2013, 09:10 AM
haha so true! forum is filled with arrogant know it alls who love to gloat instead of help.
I love how this actually worked too, kind of backfired on the smartmouth didnt it ;)

Nope. Extras.

Tommy Two Toes
04-19-2013, 09:15 AM
All of you self important people on this forum couldn't have empathy or understanding for a dead puppy.

I don't think you know what empathy is, if you think it is something you can do for the dead.

Dipstik
04-19-2013, 10:15 AM
Also, puppy tastes like chicken.

Ramshutu
04-19-2013, 10:18 AM
Dipstik is an Admin, or at least CJs super-alter ego. Never seen him and CJ in the same room at the same time.

Dipstik
04-19-2013, 10:27 AM
Yes, it's true. That's how I manage to keep getting qpr banned.