PDA

View Full Version : PVP addicts - Recruitment run

Kiss Of Death
04-18-2013, 07:04 PM
Invite code: 182973555

Ranked top 250 war 1, top 500 war 2 - fired 12 players for not participating so we have 12 spots

Requirements:
-Min Level 30 (low level high stats can gain us extra points so we do accept high stat low level players)
-Min def and attack 30k each up to level 100, after that 45k each
-Donations made once every 24-48 hours, no minimum but if all the rest of the syndicate feel you don't contribute you may face a group vote out. I have players with low IPH but who fight very hard in the end wars and some who donate massive amounts but struggle during wars to make quota. We as a group review players and have become a good team chatting in the forum. I'd rather you focus on improving your hood and donate when your not paying for an upgrade and still have the enjoyment of the game without it all being sucked up into a Syndicate.
-Syndicate War minimum of 100 wins or be booted out. Its really not that hard, with 6 free hits a fight and waiting for the more powerful to post enemy stats you should be able to get 6 wins a fight, so that's only 16 fights over a 3 day period.
-Gold is NOT a requirement but we love players who use a bit to help out

Goal: to regularly hit top 250 without the need to make members feel huge pressure to spend gold or sacrifice their real life, you're always welcome to jump when you want a bigger prize and if there is space come back when you can't match the other syndicates criteria. We are a fun group and I'm happy with the way we operate. Come give us a try.

Bonuses:
Melee Attack +5%
Melee Defence +25%
Gun Defence +25%
Armour Attack +5%
Armour Defence +15%
Car Defence +20%
Explosive Defence +5%
Building Defence +25%
CASH jobs payout: +10%
CASH building payout: +20%
RESPECT fights payout: +25%

Total at time of post 27/40 members (12 fired after last fight)

Kiss Of Death
04-18-2013, 09:41 PM
sorry that was 13 spots left after clean out. 1 taken 12 to go