PDA

View Full Version : Hackers

NigJoe
04-18-2013, 05:54 PM
This is ridiculous, I play this game legit and work my levels..... So why is it people are allowed to continue hacking with no ban? Yes you may ban there one account but they turn around and do it again, and again and again everytime you ban them, your just letting them start over to do it again.... How is this fair, people play this game legit with no pay out, yet the hackers keep getting rewarded in syndicate battles, and the legit players barely make it. It's a bunch of crap that people spend money on this game but in the end it does no good because the over infestation of hackers and the makers continuing to do nothing about it. I want a solution, 1st off syndicate rules for battles clearly states that you WILL BE MATCHED UP TO A SYNDICATE WITH SIMMULAR STATS, THEN WHY IS IT MY STNDICATE IS ALWAYS GETTING MATCHED UP TO HACKERS OR LEGIT PLAYERS on higher level ( like lvl 100+ vs my syndicate lvls 30 and lower, this is not counting the lvl 149 that joined after the last battle) this is no place close to be similar and rather a bunch of B.S. If you sit here and say people spend thousands of dollars on this game it's because your a hacker, and if people actually believe you they are dumb. First off the price of gold is outrage for the amount you would spend on a good item... I'm just sick of it, when everyone stops playing don't say I told you so.......

jobadass
04-18-2013, 06:04 PM
This is ridiculous, I play this game legit and work my levels..... So why is it people are allowed to continue hacking with no ban? Yes you may ban there one account but they turn around and do it again, and again and again everytime you ban them, your just letting them start over to do it again.... How is this fair, people play this game legit with no pay out, yet the hackers keep getting rewarded in syndicate battles, and the legit players barely make it. It's a bunch of crap that people spend money on this game but in the end it does no good because the over infestation of hackers and the makers continuing to do nothing about it. I want a solution, 1st off syndicate rules for battles clearly states that you WILL BE MATCHED UP TO A SYNDICATE WITH SIMMULAR STATS, THEN WHY IS IT MY STNDICATE IS ALWAYS GETTING MATCHED UP TO HACKERS OR LEGIT PLAYERS on higher level ( like lvl 100+ vs my syndicate lvls 30 and lower, this is not counting the lvl 149 that joined after the last battle) this is no place close to be similar and rather a bunch of B.S. If you sit here and say people spend thousands of dollars on this game it's because your a hacker, and if people actually believe you they are dumb. First off the price of gold is outrage for the amount you would spend on a good item... I'm just sick of it, when everyone stops playing don't say I told you so.......hey B........

Killshot-CC
04-18-2013, 06:14 PM
You don't think people spend thousands on this game? lol

BigMoney
04-18-2013, 06:21 PM
"If you sit here and say people spend thousands of dollars on this game it's because your a hacker, and if people actually believe you they are dumb."

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

kingofwale
04-18-2013, 06:53 PM
if your Syndicate is as organized as your writing ,I'm starting to see why it failed.

DonnieBrasco878733476
04-18-2013, 06:58 PM
if your Syndicate is as organized as your writing ,I'm starting to see why it failed.

Lmao! While only a game many players spend thousands with no problem!

NigJoe
04-18-2013, 07:49 PM
Just keep talking Idc I screen shot your ridicules hacks on your weapons with stats to high you can't see the end of them, that is not legit. No to mention your comments, so I'll just make sure to send those pics along with my report, and let it be known you didn't spend a dime and neither has you'r entire hacker crew

NigJoe
04-18-2013, 07:54 PM
And your right we may not have things, but it's only bc we play legit, unlike your piece of crap scum syndicate

NigJoe
04-18-2013, 07:56 PM
You'r a parasite and I hope they ban you forever

NigJoe
04-18-2013, 08:03 PM
Some people
May be Dumb
But I'm not
You said you placed top 8
But funny you also have the dirty bomb
And the weapon for the top 4000 from last battle
Yep got those also in pic, man you'r a dumb hacker. I have no respect for you or what you say lier

imagineer
04-18-2013, 08:11 PM
Some people
May be Dumb
But I'm not
You said you placed top 8
But funny you also have the dirty bomb
And the weapon for the top 4000 from last battle
Yep got those also in pic, man you'r a dumb hacker. I have no respect for you or what you say lier

This guy doesn't know how the rewarding works?

NigJoe
04-18-2013, 08:14 PM
Oh so now you think by posting on my comments that you'r reporting me I'm going to be scared? Your just mad cuz you know your going to get banned and your just trying not to..... I did nothing but bust your azz in the act and now you mad....

NigJoe
04-18-2013, 08:15 PM
I'll tell them exactly how you did it, and once you deleted and re installed the game you can get your stats back to normal

NigJoe
04-18-2013, 08:17 PM
Let's see a gun with 999999999+ attack and defense

MattThomas08
04-18-2013, 08:23 PM
http://i46.tinypic.com/4so4cg.jpg

sister morphine
04-18-2013, 10:41 PM
http://atencentgemjar.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/noidea.png

MrSpidey
04-18-2013, 10:52 PM
As this thread is about hackers, I do want your opinion about one player who regularly attacks me.
It is not that he attacks me, it is what I see in my message box.
Each attack he has done is noted. I am used to seeing just 1 message if I am attacked by someone, because it doesn't matter if that person attacked me a single times or multiple times in a row winning them all.

But, this person, it is clear he attacked me multiple times in a row (all the same datestamps), but still each attack is noted seperately. As he is way stronger than I am, it is not that he wins 1 attack and loses the other, they are all wins for him.
Could this be a botter or something similar?

TZora
04-19-2013, 12:11 AM
may be that person is attacking u at intervals of 1 min ..

sister morphine
04-19-2013, 12:30 AM
He's not alternating attacks and robs is he?

bald zeemer
04-19-2013, 12:34 AM
Just keep talking Idc I screen shot your ridicules hacks on your weapons with stats to high you can't see the end of them, that is not legit. No to mention your comments, so I'll just make sure to send those pics along with my report, and let it be known you didn't spend a dime and neither has you'r entire hacker crew

So you don't believe that there are items with 1000+ stats? Really? Have a look at the splash screen for the current boss event. Or the current open-10 event.

For the record, the highest stat weapon in the game is just a smidge over 12 000 attack. So you are wrong by over an order of magnitude.

sister morphine
04-19-2013, 12:41 AM
Or the next syndicate war rewards screen. The first six weapon prizes are all over 1,000 attack.

Vito Corleone
04-19-2013, 12:53 AM
So you don't believe that there are items with 1000+ stats? Really? Have a look at the splash screen for the current boss event. Or the current open-10 event.

For the record, the highest stat weapon in the game is just a smidge over 12 000 attack. So you are wrong by over an order of magnitude.
And we know who has that one! :)

MrSpidey
04-19-2013, 01:52 AM
To Zora and sister morphine:
The highest amount of attack was more than 10 times in a row and were all succesfull attacks for him, no robbing inbetween.
I don't remember exactly if there were minutes interval. But even then, why would someone attack 1 time, go away, come back attack 1 time and so on?

Again, that is why I am suspecting this person using some sort of program to auto-attack or whatever, but maybe there is a perfect explanation for this. Until now, it is only this one person doing this to me.

BigMoney
04-19-2013, 01:55 AM
To Zora and sister morphine:
The highest amount of attack was more than 10 times in a row and were all succesfull attacks for him, no robbing inbetween.
I don't remember exactly if there were minutes interval. But even then, why would someone attack 1 time, go away, come back attack 1 time and so on?

Again, that is why I am suspecting this person using some sort of program to auto-attack or whatever, but maybe there is a perfect explanation for this. Until now, it is only this one person doing this to me.

It's not really that so difficult to attack someone at 1 minute intervals that you need a program to do it. I've got a ding**** on my newsfeed with a level 9 NC, and I've been doing my best to flood his wall with my robs throughout the day just to keep egging him into attacking me back, since that link to his newsfeed is worth way more than any amount he could rob from my hood.

bald zeemer
04-19-2013, 02:10 AM
He might want to flood your newsfeed. Perhaps someone he's friends with has left a link that isn't working in their favour. Or perhaps he just wants you to see a wall of red every time you open up.