PDA

View Full Version : Named & shamed; killer level-179 65-75k

Rgf111
04-18-2013, 02:35 PM
My boss just booted (killer level 179) as he donated to start then went quite & never showed in battles! After trying to contact him for ages with no luck he was booted out! A day later my boss gets a message asking if killer is a freeloader as he's just joined another syndicate lol BUSTED!! Now your named & shamed for jumping between syndicates ;) good luck finding one now 👊

Justsimply
04-18-2013, 02:41 PM
Or maybe killers wife died and has been mourning her death for awhile and you just called a man out for nothing but to insult him

Nacho!
04-18-2013, 06:19 PM
I hate guys named killer. Have some originality.

Had the same thing happen the last round, low level guy named **** join a few days before the battle. Asked if he'd be actively battling and he said he would. The the he went silent and finished dead last with 0 points and 0 for 25. Left the syn the day the battle ended. Llame.

Justsimply
04-18-2013, 06:44 PM
There is always going to be freeloaders, it's nothing to get all steamed up about. Life is life, move on. Want to call someone out do it privately or post on their walls in game.
Actions like this are uncalled for in this part of them game. It isn't like he is the only freeloader floating around from syn to syn.

MattThomas08
04-18-2013, 07:07 PM
My boss just booted (killer level 179) as he donated to start then went quite & never showed in battles! After trying to contact him for ages with no luck he was booted out! A day later my boss gets a message asking if killer is a freeloader as he's just joined another syndicate lol BUSTED!! Now your named & shamed for jumping between syndicates ;) good luck finding one now 👊

I get two things from this message. 1. The guy wasn't very active and freeloaded. 2. I'd be hesitant to join or recommend this team. The mature thing to do is just boot him and move on. It happens to thousands of syndicates. Imagine if they all did this.

Tommy Two Toes
04-18-2013, 07:16 PM
I'd be hesitant to join or recommend this team. The mature thing to do is just boot him and move on.

Yeah, too bad he didn't name the syndicate he's in. This would be an excellent endorsement opportunity.

gambet1234
04-18-2013, 10:40 PM
Or maybe killers wife died and has been mourning her death for awhile and you just called a man out for nothing but to insult him

Then your avatar could drink his sweet, sweet tears.

bald zeemer
04-19-2013, 12:52 AM
Now your named & shamed for jumping between syndicates
As opposed to being so heartbroken at being kicked out of your syndicate that he quit the game entirely?

I'm sorry, but I don't understand how you're angry that someone who you kicked out happened to get picked up by someone else.

Deuces914135880
04-20-2013, 08:12 AM
My boss just booted (killer level 179) as he donated to start then went quite & never showed in battles! After trying to contact him for ages with no luck he was booted out! A day later my boss gets a message asking if killer is a freeloader as he's just joined another syndicate lol BUSTED!! Now your named & shamed for jumping between syndicates ;) good luck finding one now 

remember what his avatar looks like?

Sunsets
04-20-2013, 08:17 AM
Some people actually have ... wait wait, get this ... LIVES. Oh my, what a novel idea. Message him in-game if you're concerned. You're only shaming yourself and your Syndicate by trying to call him out here.

Rgf111
04-21-2013, 03:40 AM
People's front of Judea?

You sound like a Jew. U realize that Jews are forbidden to speak on the furhërs birthday correct?

We're the popular people's front of judea ;)

I am not angry with killer, I couldn't care less I just thought as he's requesting into another syndicate straight after freeloading in ours he's obviously doing this on purpose to get free stuff without fighting, so I'm letting everyone know so he doesn't waste a space in anyone else's syndicate.. We all know how annoying it is when u get unactive members that declare when there not supposed to but feel free to add him if u like peeps lol

Rgf111
04-21-2013, 03:46 AM
There is always going to be freeloaders, it's nothing to get all steamed up about. Life is life, move on. Want to call someone out do it privately or post on their walls in game.
Actions like this are uncalled for in this part of them game. It isn't like he is the only freeloader floating around from syn to syn.

I take it your a freeloader then lol all 4 one hey ;) named & shamed should be a new thread where every post freeloader names & we can rid all syndicated of them.. They can all join forces & stare at a wall together :D I'm here to name & shame another today do look for my latest post but this is different this is [CM] clan harrasing & abusing a friend of mine because there weak!!

Grimmy11
04-21-2013, 04:16 AM
They can all join forces & stare at a wall together

hahaha that's awesome!