PDA

View Full Version : Any way to cancel crafting?

Ease
04-18-2013, 02:02 PM
I'm still leveling my normal boss armor from last week, the Admiral's Battleworn Regalia to unlock the + one. However when I was crafting my Basic Fire Armor I think I pressed too fast and accidentally started crafting another normal Admiral's Battleworn Regalia.. :(

Is there any way to cancel crafting? I don't have enough materials to craft a third one so I really need to cancel this and save the materials for the + version. I sent a ticket to GREE hopefully they can help!

Harvey Guo
04-18-2013, 02:08 PM
Sorry to hear that, I totally understand there is a chance of making this little mistake, so I press each steps with cautions.
For my knowledge, there seems that no cancelling way of crafting, do need to contact to GREE.

It would be better to contact them via phone if possible, the email will always delay of responding, normally you need to wait few days, but that's too late for you.

Anyway, good luck.

Sunsfan1caw
04-18-2013, 02:12 PM
Maybe try selling the Armorsmith? If you're crafting, it shouldn't let you sell it, but MAY give you the option to cancel? Just a thought.

Update: Just tried this and got a message saying you would lose the armor. No dice, sorry.

I think support is your best bet.

deathexe
04-18-2013, 03:34 PM
I'm still leveling my normal boss armor from last week, the Admiral's Battleworn Regalia to unlock the + one. However when I was crafting my Basic Fire Armor I think I pressed too fast and accidentally started crafting another normal Admiral's Battleworn Regalia.. :(

Is there any way to cancel crafting? I don't have enough materials to craft a third one so I really need to cancel this and save the materials for the + version. I sent a ticket to GREE hopefully they can help!

Hey, i've had the same problem with you before with a normal hydromancer mantle(thank goodness), unfortunately when I sent a ticket Gree had replied saying that they could not do anything about it :/ sorry to hear about that.

Harvey Guo
04-18-2013, 03:44 PM
hi Aiden, how's your boss farming?
Hey, i've had the same problem with you before with a normal hydromancer mantle(thank goodness), unfortunately when I sent a ticket Gree had replied saying that they could not do anything about it :/ sorry to hear about that.

deathexe
04-18-2013, 03:59 PM
hi Aiden, how's your boss farming?

Hey Harvey, I'm not going all out on this boss cause all of my armor doesn't have it's elemental weakness. So i doubt I'll be able to get the +version this time. I'll probably participate more in the next one!

Harvey Guo
04-18-2013, 04:04 PM
You can have a try, I maxed out my nemesis, you can also add Daemon, Eunuchorn, Ease, Balthasar and DeaM0d3 as friends, they all on my friend list with maxed out nemesis and lv90+ (they are all on the forum, you can add them or send them messages), I believe you can gain this armor under our helps:)
Hey Harvey, I'm not going all out on this boss cause all of my armor doesn't have it's elemental weakness. So i doubt I'll be able to get the +version this time. I'll probably participate more in the next one!

zhy
04-18-2013, 04:44 PM

Is there any way to cancel crafting? I don't have enough materials to craft a third one so I really need to cancel this and save the materials for the + version. I sent a ticket to GREE hopefully they can help! sorry for being away :P u could just simply delete the app n reinstall it, but now its too late