PDA

View Full Version : Wick Wrath+ appears now... another Monster armor likes Sky Guardian+

Harvey Guo
04-18-2013, 01:44 PM
From the appearing of Sky Guardian+, I have a feeling that there will be a wick wrath+ too.

Today, just confirmed by RyPA24, he just got the Wick Wrath+ armor, and he shared the stat with us.

Updated by him:

Lv1: ATK 313 DEF 366

Lv70 ATK 1003 DEF 1332 (wtf the defense!) Total 2335 (slightly lower than Sky Guardian+'s 2353)

Seems that the Wick Wrath+ becomes another motivation of opening dark prince chest, guys, kill the 60 stage boss and gain the black keys, wish all your knights may have a luck gain one of this monster armor :)

RyPA24
04-18-2013, 02:42 PM
From the appearing of Sky Guardian+, I have a feeling that there will be a wick wrath+ too.

Today, just confirmed by RyPA24, he just got the Wick Wrath+ armor, and he shared the stat with us.

Basic stat Lv1: ATK 313 DEF 366

He has not upgrade it yet due to new to the game.

But from comparing these stats with Sky Guardian+, I may guess that the growing points per level should be equal.

That will be ATK 11 DEF 13 per level.

Thus Lv70 ATK 1072 DEF 1263 Total 2335 (slightly lower than Sky Guardian+'s 2353)

Seems that the Wick Wrath+ becomes another motivation of opening dark prince chest, guys, kill the 60 stage boss and gain the black keys, wish all your knights may have a luck gain one of this monster armor :)

Upgraded a few levels and it looks like it's ATK 10 DEF 14 per level.

Harvey Guo
04-18-2013, 02:48 PM
wow that's much better, defense is much more important.
You may know there are many nemesis are spirit element, you can use wicked wrath+ armor to farm the boss well!
Upgraded a few levels and it looks like it's ATK 10 DEF 14 per level.

chbranch
04-18-2013, 02:59 PM
So you can get the wicked wraith+ and sky guardian + armors in the dark prince chests?

Harvey Guo
04-18-2013, 03:07 PM
Only a very little chance. Just depends on luck.

So you can get the wicked wraith+ and sky guardian + armors in the dark prince chests?

DreamM0d3
04-18-2013, 05:14 PM

Very small chance though. The best way is to just randomly get them while trying to get Nemesis for the weekly bosses.If you go about aiming just to get them, you might find yourself having an empty wallet sooner than later lol

RyPA24
04-18-2013, 05:34 PM
Very small chance though. The best way is to just randomly get them while trying to get Nemesis for the weekly bosses.If you go about aiming just to get them, you might find yourself having an empty wallet sooner than later lol

That's exactly how I got it. I kept opening chests trying to get the nemesis and after 8 I was pissed so I stopped trying. I didn't realize until a couple days later that I got the Wicked Wraith +.

DreamM0d3
04-18-2013, 05:36 PM
That's exactly how I got it. I kept opening chests trying to get the nemesis and after 8 I was pissed so I stopped trying. I didn't realize until a couple days later that I got the Wicked Wraith +.

Lol i couldn't congratulate you earlier cause it was in the wee hours when you posted this. Here's a belated congrats :) I really like defensive armors so knowing that there is a + version of wicked wraith makes it so much better

RyPA24
04-18-2013, 05:42 PM
Lol i couldn't congratulate you earlier cause it was in the wee hours when you posted this. Here's a belated congrats :) I really like defensive armors so knowing that there is a + version of wicked wraith makes it so much better

LOL... I'm just figuring out how much luck plays a part in this game.

DreamM0d3
04-18-2013, 08:35 PM
LOL... I'm just figuring out how much luck plays a part in this game.

Im just waiting for someone to come out and say "Hey I got Storm Sorcerer+ from the chest!"

Perpetual
04-22-2013, 12:30 AM
Is there any other way to get sky guardian+ or wicked wraith+? perhaps if you try to get them through combining after reaching lvl 35 on the normal version?

DreamM0d3
04-22-2013, 12:52 AM
Is there any other way to get sky guardian+ or wicked wraith+? perhaps if you try to get them through combining after reaching lvl 35 on the normal version?

I wish there was too but nope there's no other way. You cannot get + versions from fusions.

Arbey
04-22-2013, 01:03 AM
Ive opened those chest so many times and no luck with Sky Guardian+ or wicked wraith +. Still trying to get it..

starkthunder
04-22-2013, 10:54 AM
I gave up on opening the chest to get good armor. Now I'm just hoping to get lucky when I open it each week to get nemesis.

Harvey Guo
04-22-2013, 11:04 AM
Yep, we all expect the same thing:)
I gave up on opening the chest to get good armor. Now I'm just hoping to get lucky when I open it each week to get nemesis.