PDA

View Full Version : Gold Bonus Plan Question?

Morphlingman
04-18-2013, 10:06 AM
I have been asking gree and cj the same question for a month now. I have yet to get even a response from either. I have sent multiple tickets. Very frustrating.
My question is with the new bonus plan, do vaults of gold sold at discounted prices still count as a full $100 purchase.
So can I buy 10 vaults of gold and qualify for the $1000 bonus plan? Or do I need to purchase 13 vaults when the vaults are sold at discounted prices ($79.99).
Does anyone have a 100% confirmed answer from gree?

Please help, I need an answer, I would hate to purchase 10 vaults for $79.99 and not qualify for the $1000 bonus plan, because I should have spent $200 more after spending $800.

Thief
04-18-2013, 10:18 AM
The new Bonus program is based off Dollars and NOT Vaults.

Therefore you need to purchase 1000 Dollars worth of gold regardless if it's vaults of gold or bags of gold. If it's in sale then the sale Vault is counted at the price you paid for it.

So if it was 20% off you would need to buy 12 Vaults and another 40 dollar purchase.

The question still remains if you have to extra because prices are 99.99 (or 79.99 if on sale). If you do the math you are always a few cents short. .10Cents, 13 cents etc

stealyourface
04-18-2013, 10:26 AM
The new Bonus program is based off Dollars and NOT Vaults.

Therefore you need to purchase 1000 Dollars worth of gold regardless if it's vaults of gold or vaults. If it's in sale then the sale Vault is counted at the price you paid for it.

So if it was 20% off you would need to buy 12 Vaults and another 40 dollar purchase.

The question still remains if you have to extra because prices are 99.99 (or 79.99 if on sale). If you do the math you are .10 short...

Thief, I don't think there has been clear direction about this, is this confirmed or are you speaking to how its spelled out in the program description? You can see in this tread CJ seemed to indicate it would count the same regardless of the dollar amount spent.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?49747-New-gold-program-worse-off&highlight=gold+program

Thief
04-18-2013, 10:32 AM
Thief, I don't think there has been clear direction about this, is this confirmed or are you speaking to how its spelled out in the program description? You can see in this tread CJ seemed to indicate it would count the same regardless of the dollar amount spent.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?49747-New-gold-program-worse-off&highlight=gold+program

Has it been Clear? Certainly NOT

There was another thread however that was closed/Deleted in which CJ explained it.

He also explained they are "tracking the actual money that is going into our system which is used for actually looking at how much people spent as a whole" This was a change so that it could cut down on people sending in tickets, And all purchases of gold would go towards the bonus (which honestly who is buying 1000 worth of gold in bags vs Vaults?)

I'm not allowed to post the message sent back to me because it violates the Terems and Conditions however trust me when i have been told directly from CJ that its the dollars you spend.

Durt McGurt
04-18-2013, 10:38 AM
Has it been Clear? Certainly NOT

There was another thread however that was closed/Deleted in which CJ explained it.

He also explained they are "tracking the actual money that is going into our system which is used for actually looking at how much people spent as a whole" This was a change so that it could cut down on people sending in tickets, And all purchases of gold would go towards the bonus (which honestly who is buying 1000 worth of gold in bags vs Vaults?)

I'm not allowed to post the message sent back to me because it violates the Terems and Conditions however trust me when i have been told directly from CJ that its the dollars you spend.

Was there not a thread where CJ posted they would be counted in the same manner as before????

stealyourface
04-18-2013, 10:39 AM
OK, thanks for confirming that this message did come from Gree.

The last "official" message I saw was in the item I linked to, but I know there was a thread floating around right after China had ended that had that info, along with the response from Gree support which seemed to conflict...and then the thread disappeared :)

stealyourface
04-18-2013, 10:39 AM
Was there not a thread where CJ posted they would be counted in the same manner as before????

Check the link in my post, but it seems this may not be the case anymore.

Durt McGurt
04-18-2013, 10:46 AM
Check the link in my post, but it seems this may not be the case anymore.

Well that is what CJ said. That is what I will go by.

CJ = The Truth

Thief
04-18-2013, 10:47 AM
At the end of the day if we are getting Conflicting information it needs to be Verified by Gree.

I certainly don't wish to mislead anyone i just want to make sure everyone realizes what i was told.

The last update i had was on 4/1/13 in which i was PM there were many reasons for the change. I Also expressed my concern that i thought this would cause a drop in gold buying as loyal customers who were willing to spend thousands of dollars were actually getting a worse deal than before.

If anyone has information after 4/1/13 i would be happy to hear it but i'm going off the assumption at this point that it's based on the dollars you spend because this is how they track it in order to automate your bonus at the end of the month.

CJ54
04-18-2013, 10:48 AM
Please direct all questions/concerns about the bonus program to support. Thank you.