PDA

View Full Version : Anyone wealthy enough...

CDR Shepard
04-18-2013, 09:18 AM
...that they want to donate $40 towards my way so I can finish boss event? :)

I know I will hear it for this post..

jon_funzio
04-18-2013, 09:21 AM
haha - nice try! You using Tapjoy? You can normally net about 30-40 gold per day with that.

Web323
04-18-2013, 09:21 AM
It is worth a shot

CDR Shepard
04-18-2013, 09:33 AM
haha - nice try! You using Tapjoy? You can normally net about 30-40 gold per day with that.

No, just the typical free gold option and watch videos and other misc. One gold options :/

CDR Shepard
04-18-2013, 10:18 AM
I will also take 5 dollar donations from 8 people :)

Major Silverback
04-18-2013, 11:24 AM
You could offer to cut someone's grass or do some household or yard chores: wait, I know u don't have the time;( or it's too hot outside. Sorry for being so crude, but there is no way I'd beg for $ to spend on a game. Heck, I feel guilty for buying iTunes cards when I know how bad some have it, but at least it's my $ that I earned.

CDR Shepard
04-18-2013, 11:32 AM
You could offer to cut someone's grass or do some household or yard chores: wait, I know u don't have the time;( or it's too hot outside. Sorry for being so crude, but there is no way I'd beg for $ to spend on a game. Heck, I feel guilty for buying iTunes cards when I know how bad some have it, but at least it's my $ that I earned.

I work full time but my cash flow goes elsewhere, but i dont need to justify anything to you. I can't spend my hard earned money on this gane because I can't justify it and for reasons I don't need to discuss with you. This was more of a joke thread, not a begging, kind of a funny vent for getting so close to boss 50. I really dont expect any donations, thats pretty silly. Don't judge others less you be judged youself.

Knockworstface
04-18-2013, 12:13 PM
Can I donate $50? ;^)

Dansgek
04-18-2013, 12:42 PM

Modern War isnt shown in my Tapjoy app :( is it also available for Android?

Major Silverback
04-18-2013, 01:05 PM
I work full time but my cash flow goes elsewhere, but i dont need to justify anything to you. I can't spend my hard earned money on this gane because I can't justify it and for reasons I don't need to discuss with you. This was more of a joke thread, not a begging, kind of a funny vent for getting so close to boss 50. I really dont expect any donations, thats pretty silly. Don't judge others less you be judged youself.

My apologies if u were just joking! But u sounded so much like my son and others that "borrowed" $ from me that I couldn't help myself.

CDR Shepard
04-18-2013, 01:17 PM
Can I donate $50? ;^)

Absolutely!

CDR Shepard
04-18-2013, 01:18 PM
My apologies if u were just joking! But u sounded so much like my son and others that "borrowed" $ from me that I couldn't help myself.

No problem, I can understand.

Max Power
04-18-2013, 02:21 PM
Yes, I am wealthy enough.

No, I am not going to do it.