PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a serious faction to join! Top 1000! Anything!

Roscoe782
04-17-2013, 08:49 PM
My third alt is a lvl 25, 13k attack, 16k def camper. Currently I am in a faction that barely stayed in the top 4000. I am well seasoned in mw and active. Looking for a more serious faction to join. Top 1000, anything really. Looking to help a faction grow. Looking forward to hitting DL and walls and hopefully more. Please comment or message me!

yhetong
04-18-2013, 08:02 AM
Please consider us!

Best of British - JUST DID SOME HOUSE CLEANING, NOW 2 VACANCIES LEFT! (Non-Gold Top 1000+)

We are Best of British (BoB), a top 1000+ faction with JUST ONE vacancy and we are recruiting active

players! Players need not be British but must actively participate in Faction donations, discussions, and battles!

158-841-363

Current Bonuses:
Health Regen: +15%
Infantry Defence: +20%
Ground Defence: +15%
Air Defence: +10%
Sea Defence: +10%
Building Defence: +20%
Guild Member Increase: +8

Our Faction Needs You!

Tincanmike
04-18-2013, 09:42 AM
It's just a game are looking for active players to replace the recently removed deadwood and inactive members. We placed 1058 in the Battle for China, mainly due to the event timing over a holiday weekend!! We placed in the top 1000 for all previous WD events.

We are a mix of light gold players and free players and come from the USA, Uk and Australia.
Our goal is to reach the top 500, through increasing our faction size

2 spots are currently available.

We would never demand a player have to spend gold that is your choice. Participation is our main requirement.

We have no donation demands, all we ask is for daily donations to boost our bonuses.

We will be purchasing Air defense and building defense before the battle for Ireland starts.

We are also currently testing chat apps for in game chat during battles.

Bonuses already achieved:-

+15% Defense building defense.
+20% Infantry defense.
+15% Ground defense.
+10% Air defense.
+5% Sea defense.
+5% Building output.
+18% Health Regen.
+14 Guild increase.

If you are interested in joining please PM me, with a brief list of your stats. Where you are from how often you play etc.

Our Faction Number is :- 215475099

Look forward to hearing from you.

TCM