PDA

View Full Version : LOL Swamp Shaman Robe has been overcame by new boss armor........

Harvey Guo
04-17-2013, 05:04 PM
These two new bosses armors have same relationship with Dark prince and Swamp Shaman, both of new boss armors are designed more over than Dark prince and Swamp. Due to their highest attack and defense, I may say new boss armors are overcome the former.

Actually I was hoping the water/spirit armor to replace the spectral captain uniform, but another earth/water armor...

Besides, what can I say more.

By the way, I just max out the nemesis, looking for people who has reached at least Lv80 and own the new Nemesis armor. PLEASE do match this requirement before sending friend request, otherwise request will be rejected, for saving both our time, thanks.

*Why so many people adding me without seeing the requirement, all these people are being deleted immediately, what's the meaning of sending this friend request? Again, for saving both of time, thank you!

Marcial1234
04-17-2013, 05:06 PM
This is so going to be a growing trend...

DreamM0d3
04-17-2013, 05:06 PM
Yeah after all the time I took to level up swamp shaman. But swamp shaman still looks nicer IMO lol. Did you see how the new armor looks like?

Harvey Guo
04-17-2013, 05:16 PM
Yep, shaman did look nicer than the new one.
Anyway, I prefer the max stat...so...
Yeah after all the time I took to level up swamp shaman. But swamp shaman still looks nicer IMO lol. Did you see how the new armor looks like?

Marcial1234
04-17-2013, 05:24 PM
The new one looks alright. Looks like those pokemon costumes

Harvey Guo
04-17-2013, 06:06 PM
Hi there, I've got a friend who seems max out the starmetal+, but his main knight wore this and can only give me about no more than 250 damage per attack, and I just put my follower on the first who only wear the max out Hydra...
It seems that starmetal is not strong as I expect...

DreamM0d3
04-17-2013, 06:12 PM
Hi there, I've got a friend who seems max out the starmetal+, but his main knight wore this and can only give me about no more than 250 damage per attack, and I just put my follower on the first who only wear the max out Hydra...
It seems that starmetal is not strong as I expect...

Lol its a good thing I set out to be a collector of level 70 armors :)

Harvey Guo
04-17-2013, 06:23 PM
Yep, I will further check if starmetal+ is totally worthless for gaining or not.
By the way, just reach the 13 stage boss and ran out of energy, feel pretty easy by using one knight to reach here, maybe can finish stage 15 and gain the armor later, maybe I need to sleep now, 2.24am. :)
Lol its a good thing I set out to be a collector of level 70 armors :)

zhy
04-17-2013, 06:26 PM
hmmm i dont wanna be arrogant n make ppl think i know everything but i was thinking the new boss would have been a earth/water n prolly stronger than shaman, well ofc i couldnt be sure, was only thinking they released earth/wind then spirit/fire, so water left, i thought it couldnt be fire or spirit again, so water/earth or water/wind, but y release a water/wind that could compete against a storm sorcerer+ (remember gree wants us open black chests lol) so water/earth was the most logical one :P

DreamM0d3
04-17-2013, 06:27 PM
Yep, I will further check if starmetal+ is totally worthless for gaining or not.
By the way, just reach the 13 stage boss and ran out of energy, feel pretty easy by using one knight to reach here, maybe can finish stage 15 and gain the armor later, maybe I need to sleep now, 2.24am. :)

Lol we both have maxed Nemesis so we can help each other out for the time being until more people get theirs

DreamM0d3
04-17-2013, 06:31 PM
hmmm i dont wanna be arrogant n make ppl think i know everything but i was thinking the new boss would have been a earth/water n prolly stronger than shaman, well ofc i couldnt be sure, was only thinking they released earth/wind then spirit/fire, so water left, i thought it couldnt be fire or spirit again, so water/earth or water/wind, but y release a water/wind that could compete against a storm sorcerer+ (remember gree wants us open black chests lol) so water/earth was the most logical one :P

That's some fine analysis there. Kinda makes sense the way you explained it lol. My swamp shaman is still in the high 60s so I think I'll continue to max that one out first. I've always favored defensive armors over offensives ones but that's just me :)

zhy
04-17-2013, 06:34 PM
That's some fine analysis there. Kinda makes sense the way you explained it lol. My swamp shaman is still in the high 60s so I think I'll continue to max that one out first. I've always favored defensive armors over offensives ones but that's just me :) with same logic, n given they wont stop releasing strong dual elements, the next one should be fire/wind (replacing barbarian) then the spectral or wicked wraith will be replaced too

DreamM0d3
04-17-2013, 06:38 PM
with same logic, n given they wont stop releasing strong dual elements, the next one should be fire/wind (replacing barbarian) then the spectral or wicked wraith will be replaced too

In time to come, perhaps the mighty Infernal Lord armor will be surpassed.

Harvey Guo
04-17-2013, 06:39 PM
Maybe there will be a wicked wraith+ too, like the sky guardian+.
By the way, after accepting your request, I cannot find you on my friend list, is there any bug?
with same logic, n given they wont stop releasing strong dual elements, the next one should be fire/wind (replacing barbarian) then the spectral or wicked wraith will be replaced too

Justice711
04-17-2013, 06:44 PM
I got like 40 gems... Should I use them to open the dark prince chest? Just to get a nemesis? Is this armor worth it?

DreamM0d3
04-17-2013, 06:46 PM
I got like 40 gems... Should I use them to open the dark prince chest? Just to get a nemesis? Is this armor worth it?

It kinda depends... most get them in their 2-3 tries. If you are lucky you might get it on the first try.

Justice711
04-17-2013, 06:56 PM
But is this armor a must get? It's looks bad though... Haha... Not too keen about it..

DreamM0d3
04-17-2013, 07:04 PM
But is this armor a must get? It's looks bad though... Haha... Not too keen about it..

Subjected to taste and preferences. It doesn't look as nice as swamp shaman IMO but I like its defensive stats.

deathexe
04-17-2013, 08:41 PM
Would you guys say swamp shaman is better of this armor is better?

DreamM0d3
04-17-2013, 09:56 PM
Would you guys say swamp shaman is better of this armor is better?

What do you define as better? Looks or stats?

deathexe
04-17-2013, 10:06 PM

Hmm statewise! It's more important to me haha.

DreamM0d3
04-17-2013, 10:27 PM
Hmm statewise! It's more important to me haha.

Hmm statewise the boss armor is better. About almost 50 more stats

Justice711
04-17-2013, 10:38 PM

I prefer looks.... Muhaha..

Dream - I am gg to try fusing a level 1 mystic & wind warrior first.. :p see what I get...

deathexe
04-17-2013, 10:41 PM
Hmm statewise the boss armor is better. About almost 50 more stats

Darn, hopefully I can fuse it successfully the first time to craft the +version. :/

Bayu
04-17-2013, 10:41 PM
Wouldn't be spirit + something non-fire/air be better?
You might deal 100% more with spirit/air, but you get 50% more dmg.
Does the 50% more damage taken be more significant than the 50% dmg you deal more?

Justice711
04-17-2013, 11:01 PM
Wouldn't be spirit + something non-fire/air be better?
You might deal 100% more with spirit/air, but you get 50% more dmg.
Does the 50% more damage taken be more significant than the 50% dmg you deal more?

Mystic + + Stonescale + - Chimera normal....

Mystic + Wind Warrior = Exorcist Vestments... Without the + version it isn't v good either.. :/

deathexe
04-18-2013, 12:07 AM
It's possible to fuse the new boss armor if I just keep trying water and earth right?

suparna
04-18-2013, 12:15 AM
It's possible to fuse the new boss armor if I just keep trying water and earth right?

dont think so.

deathexe
04-18-2013, 12:24 AM
dont think so.

OO but isn't it a dual element?

Eunuchorn
04-18-2013, 12:49 AM
The fact that the armors from boss mats are better than combine only is a joke. They need to be balanced stats by tier, then a lvl 50 ** would always have a chance against an equivalent lvl 70 depending on element, & all /70s would be more even depending on element.

The fact that atlantean&hydra are two of the best armors & stomps my stormlord/every other 50/50 i have is laughable.
Any scrub that puts all their resources into a single Cerberus/pirate/swamp armor will be LoLoverpowered.

Tier stats by ****, plz
Maybe change inventory to be 20 of each star I stead of 40 total too?

DreamM0d3
04-18-2013, 03:01 AM
The fact that the armors from boss mats are better than combine only is a joke. They need to be balanced stats by tier, then a lvl 50 ** would always have a chance against an equivalent lvl 70 depending on element, & all /70s would be more even depending on element.

The fact that atlantean&hydra are two of the best armors & stomps my stormlord/every other 50/50 i have is laughable.
Any scrub that puts all their resources into a single Cerberus/pirate/swamp armor will be LoLoverpowered.

Tier stats by ****, plz
Maybe change inventory to be 20 of each star I stead of 40 total too?

I agree that all the armors generally need some form of sweep. While I get that stars are not an indication of how strong an armor is but rather how rare (or how much enhancement points its gonna give). They are many armors, especially those in the 2 star tier that need buffing because all we usually see in the arena are + versions of crius, living flame, atlantean and hydra. Alternatively, make it such that + versions of armors can be fused assuming the player has already gotten the normal version of that armor to a certain level before. The drawback is that these + versions that are fused will always start from level 1 and that every fusion has no guaranteed result.

Harvey Guo
04-18-2013, 05:38 AM
Hi dude, I find you next to me on the damage board , fighting! :)
I agree that all the armors generally need some form of sweep. While I get that stars are not an indication of how strong an armor is but rather how rare (or how much enhancement points its gonna give). They are many armors, especially those in the 2 star tier that need buffing because all we usually see in the arena are + versions of crius, living flame, atlantean and hydra. Alternatively, make it such that + versions of armors can be fused assuming the player has already gotten the normal version of that armor to a certain level before. The drawback is that these + versions that are fused will always start from level 1 and that every fusion has no guaranteed result.

DreamM0d3
04-18-2013, 07:11 AM
Hi dude, I find you next to me on the damage board , fighting! :)

Oh I see you've made it to the top 25 lol

Harvey Guo
04-18-2013, 07:29 AM
Yep :) let's rush to the 60 stages!
Oh I see you've made it to the top 25 lol

DreamM0d3
04-18-2013, 07:44 AM
Yep :) let's rush to the 60 stages!

Lol not much time these days but assuming I have enough time I'll probably be able to reach 60 before the event ends.

Harvey Guo
04-18-2013, 07:49 AM
Yep, just have a try if possible, 60 is no longer hard as before since we leveling up and got strong allies:)
Lol not much time these days but assuming I have enough time I'll probably be able to reach 60 before the event ends.

Daemon
04-18-2013, 09:10 AM
Could someone please confirm whether the stats listed on the boss page (ATK 778 DEF 1223) are for the + version of the armour or the regular version?

Gree can't seem to make up their minds about which they want to show us.

Thanks.

Harvey Guo
04-18-2013, 09:11 AM
I can confirm that it is the +version
Since the new update of this game, the data change back to its +version to attract more people, you know that can earn more money for GREE.

And now lv70 regular version needs to reach lv35 to unlock its +version, ridiculous change...
Could someone please confirm whether the stats listed on the boss page (ATK 778 DEF 1223) are for the + version of the armour or the regular version?

Gree can't seem to make up their minds about which they want to show us.

Thanks.

Daemon
04-18-2013, 09:21 AM
I can confirm that it is the +version
Since the new update of this game, the data change back to its +version to attract more people, you know that can earn more money for GREE.

And now lv70 regular version needs to reach lv35 to unlock its +version, ridiculous change...

Thanks Harvey.

I had a late start on the last epic boos event because I thought the stats listed were for the + version... Luckily got enough materials before it ended.

Harvey Guo
04-18-2013, 09:28 AM
You're welcome.
I would say that these two boss armors are some like clones but +version of Dark prince and Swamp, worth to get that.
By the way, on my friend list, you are the top level player, just curious that how long can upgrade to the next level after lv200, maybe a day?
Thanks.
Thanks Harvey.

I had a late start on the last epic boos event because I thought the stats listed were for the + version... Luckily got enough materials before it ended.

Daemon
04-18-2013, 10:43 AM
You're welcome.
I would say that these two boss armors are some like clones but +version of Dark prince and Swamp, worth to get that.
By the way, on my friend list, you are the top level player, just curious that how long can upgrade to the next level after lv200, maybe a day?
Thanks.

When I was trying to gain levels (not anymore) I trained on the Normal level of the Haunted Citadel, which I could complete 5 times with fully healed knights. I would have to do that 3 times over to gain a level. So It was possible to do it in a day, but it just depended on how much I played.

DreamM0d3
04-18-2013, 10:49 AM
When I was trying to gain levels (not anymore) I trained on the Normal level of the Haunted Citadel, which I could complete 5 times with fully healed knights. I would have to do that 3 times over to gain a level. So It was possible to do it in a day, but it just depended on how much I played.

Interesting but what armors did you generally use back then?

Harvey Guo
04-18-2013, 10:55 AM
Similar strategy with mine:)
I now try to finish 3 times Epic stages, should be similar or slightly lower exp than yours.
Do you own a starmetal? or what's your opinion about this armor? One of my friend seems maxed out his +version, about nearly 1200ATK 850DEF but can only give about 250damage to my follower knight who just wore the max Hydra armor...

Harvey Guo
04-18-2013, 10:58 AM
Interesting but what armors did you generally use back then?I think the Swamp is one of the best choice, in the normal stage, only fire and earth, you can easily one shot each of them, so defense is much more important, one simple attack+one super attack can kill the boss.
Infernal is quite good too, as long as not using spirit/air armor, others should be great too.

One max out follower who wore the Crius can already pass at least 4 or 5 rounds of normal stage, the Swamp should be able reach 6 or further.

DreamM0d3
04-18-2013, 11:01 AM
I think the Swamp is one of the best choice, in the normal stage, only fire and earth, you can easily one shot each of them, so defense is much more important, one simple attack+one super attack can kill the boss.
Infernal is quite good too, as long as not using spirit/air armor, others should be great too.

Im already using both. 3rd one would be Hydra. Im trying to find another level 70 armor to replace that. Actually, as of now, I don't really see the hurry of leveling because nothing changes once I pass level 100 and eventually I'll get there.

Harvey Guo
04-18-2013, 11:04 AM
Yep, actually nothing big changes. But for better performance of farming boss, Lv100 is needed:)
Im already using both. 3rd one would be Hydra. Im trying to find another level 70 armor to replace that. Actually, as of now, I don't really see the hurry of leveling because nothing changes once I pass level 100 and eventually I'll get there.

DreamM0d3
04-18-2013, 11:06 AM
Yep, actually nothing big changes. But for better performance of farming boss, Lv100 is needed:)

True... Although Im probably gonna slack a lot more when I reach level 100 lol. I don't enjoy long hours tapping on my phone. The most I'll do is perhaps farm weekly bosses. As for arena, I couldn't care less lol

Harvey Guo
04-18-2013, 11:13 AM
Right, I cannot keep using my phone too, so I use my ipad instead.
Current arena is meaningless, as long as you get enough weaker friends and fair armor, you can reach to top 100 easily. Last time I reach to ranked 120 without much time, but it's tired and boring, plus the reward is ridiculous, much poorer than the weekly boss, so I give up it too. Maybe later when I max out my three lv70 armors, I should try the power in the perhaps new arena.
True... Although Im probably gonna slack a lot more when I reach level 100 lol. I don't enjoy long hours tapping on my phone. The most I'll do is perhaps farm weekly bosses. As for arena, I couldn't care less lol

Daemon
04-18-2013, 11:27 AM
Interesting but what armors did you generally use back then?

I think the Swamp is one of the best choice, in the normal stage, only fire and earth, you can easily one shot each of them, so defense is much more important, one simple attack+one super attack can kill the boss.

One max out follower who wore the Crius can already pass at least 4 or 5 rounds of normal stage, the Swamp should be able reach 6 or further.

Harvey is pretty much spot on. I'd have my main, earth, and water knights swap out for each other using the swamp shaman and have spirit (dark prince) and wind (roc feather) knights to finish off the boss. Than Fire (infernal lord) knight to head up to next attack and finally, if there was enough health left, I'd go for a 5th attack, sometimes using a friend if I wasn't sure I could win.

There is little point anymore to level over 100, but when I was leveling it was a good way to get gold keys and gems, as there were no more quests and you couldn't get those rewards from the epic boss at the time. Now it just isn't worth it to level.

Harvey Guo
04-18-2013, 11:45 AM
Hi there, got a question, I currently own 4 armor smiths and 9 training fields, for the final 4 spots, what buildings should I build? More training fields or armor smiths? thanks:)

Issaquah
04-18-2013, 12:17 PM
Looking for others with the nemissis armor. I'm only lvl 51 and consistently max out, as I already have, the nemissis armor.

Eunuchorn
04-18-2013, 12:23 PM
Hi there, got a question, I currently own 4 armor smiths and 9 training fields, for the final 4 spots, what buildings should I build? More training fields or armor smiths? thanks:)

I would do 5 armories. Always can have 1 long armor going while doing normal 30min armors. Then all training fields

Harvey Guo
04-18-2013, 12:38 PM
Yep, and one more dungeon perhaps, other single spot buildings are most for quick money, not worth to invest.
I would do 5 armories. Always can have 1 long armor going while doing normal 30min armors. Then all training fields

RyPA24
04-18-2013, 01:01 PM
Maybe there will be a wicked wraith+ too, like the sky guardian+.
By the way, after accepting your request, I cannot find you on my friend list, is there any bug?

Hey Harvey... I can confirm there is a wicked wraith +. I got one in a dark prince chest trying to get the nemesis. Opened 8 one by one and didn't get a nemesis... mostly garbage. Wicked Wraith + was by
far the best I got. Anyway just wanted to let you know there is a + version.

Harvey Guo
04-18-2013, 01:12 PM
Gratitude, could you show me the stats of this armor, such as basic stats, ATK DEF points per level up, thanks:)
Hey Harvey... I can confirm there is a wicked wraith +. I got one in a dark prince chest trying to get the nemesis. Opened 8 one by one and didn't get a nemesis... mostly garbage. Wicked Wraith + was by
far the best I got. Anyway just wanted to let you know there is a + version.

RyPA24
04-18-2013, 01:26 PM
Gratitude, could you show me the stats of this armor, such as basic stats, ATK DEF points per level up, thanks:)

Lv 1/70 = 313 ATK 366 DEF
Not quite ready to start leveling up this armor. Still pretty new to this game and I don't have the income yet to level this one up. Should have my Crius + maxed out by the end of today and then I'll probably start on my Hyrda +.

Harvey Guo
04-18-2013, 01:33 PM
wow, that should become another monster like sky guardian+ it should be the same growing stat with sky guardian+ which is ATK 11 DEF 13 per level, that will be at least 2300 points for the total.
Congrats on you.
And in my opinion, you can stop upgrading your lv50 armors now, because most of lv70 armor has the lower growing points than lv50, that's why people prefer use lv50 instead first, if you upgrade your wick wrath+ to lv50, it will be much stronger than any other top lv50 armors.
Lv 1/70 = 313 ATK 366 DEF
Not quite ready to start leveling up this armor. Still pretty new to this game and I don't have the income yet to level this one up. Should have my Crius + maxed out by the end of today and then I'll probably start on my Hyrda +.

RyPA24
04-18-2013, 01:42 PM
wow, that should become another monster like sky guardian+ it should be the same growing stat with sky guardian+ which is ATK 11 DEF 13 per level, that will be at least 2300 points for the total.
Congrats on you.
And in my opinion, you can stop upgrading your lv50 armors now, because most of lv70 armor has the lower growing points than lv50, that's why people prefer use lv50 instead first, if you upgrade your wick wrath+ to lv50, it will be much stronger than any other top lv50 armors.

Thanks for the tip. Wicked Wraith it is!

DreamM0d3
04-18-2013, 05:18 PM
Yep, and one more dungeon perhaps, other single spot buildings are most for quick money, not worth to invest.

Actually it kinda depends though. Im currently sitting on 4 armorsmiths and the rest are training fields. Since I do not really have much time to farm for snakeskins, Im perfectly fine having 4 because sometimes I do run out of mats to craft snakeskin.

Harvey Guo
04-18-2013, 05:24 PM
yep, depends on people. I maybe need 5, although sometimes did ran out snakeskin, but most of time suffer from crafting armors...so maybe 5 smiths 10 training fields 1 dungeon is better for me:)
Actually it kinda depends though. Im currently sitting on 4 armorsmiths and the rest are training fields. Since I do not really have much time to farm for snakeskins, Im perfectly fine having 4 because sometimes I do run out of mats to craft snakeskin.

DreamM0d3
04-18-2013, 05:28 PM
yep, depends on people. I maybe need 5, although sometimes did ran out snakeskin, but most of time suffer from crafting armors...so maybe 5 smiths 10 training fields 1 dungeon is better for me:)

Lol you still around here? I just woke up haha.

Harvey Guo
04-18-2013, 05:29 PM
lol, what's time in your place now?
Lol you still around here? I just woke up haha.

DreamM0d3
04-18-2013, 05:30 PM
lol, what's time in your place now?

Its 8.30am. Gonna go grab myself some breakfast

Harvey Guo
04-18-2013, 05:33 PM
lol same time zone with China, where are you from?
Its 8.30am. Gonna go grab myself some breakfast

DreamM0d3
04-18-2013, 05:38 PM
lol same time zone with China, where are you from?

Yea same time zone. Im from this little country known as Singapore.

Harvey Guo
04-18-2013, 05:48 PM
Ha, I see, I come from China, currently living in London,UK.
I shall go to sleep now, 1:48am
See you then:)

deathexe
04-18-2013, 08:08 PM

Hey! I'm from Singapore too, nice to see a fellow Singaporean here :)

Justice711
04-18-2013, 08:15 PM
Hey! I'm from Singapore too, nice to see a fellow Singaporean here :)

All hail Singaporeans... :)

What do u all do with crappy armours?

I got like

Lvl 30 Stonescale
Lvl 30 Seafoam
Lvl 30 Dragonflame

Chimera
Volcanic mantle
Glacier
Vinewood
Wavecharmer
Exorcist?

Do u level them up to get the + version then feed it or fuse it? They are taking up a lot of space... Lol...

DreamM0d3
04-18-2013, 08:33 PM
All hail Singaporeans... :)

What do u all do with crappy armours?

I got like

Lvl 30 Stonescale
Lvl 30 Seafoam
Lvl 30 Dragonflame

Chimera
Volcanic mantle
Glacier
Vinewood
Wavecharmer
Exorcist?

Do u level them up to get the + version then feed it or fuse it? They are taking up a lot of space... Lol...

Lol generally I save them to feed my level 70 armors when enhancement starts to get expensive

Justice711
04-18-2013, 09:00 PM
Hmm.. Then I will just level it to unlock the + version then keep it aside till later..

DreamM0d3
04-18-2013, 09:09 PM
Hmm.. Then I will just level it to unlock the + version then keep it aside till later..

Yeah that would do. Just note that you can't unlock + versions of 2 star armors. Those can only be gotten through Dark Prince's Chest.

Justice711
04-18-2013, 09:41 PM
Yeah that would do. Just note that you can't unlock + versions of 2 star armors. Those can only be gotten through Dark Prince's Chest.

omg! Thanks for telling me.. but is there still a need to level them to 15 first before the + versions will appear in the dark prince chest?

how about this spectral captain uniform? the guide says its currently the best water spirit armor around? so its worth leveling? :) your opinion please? Thanks.

DreamM0d3
04-18-2013, 10:39 PM
omg! Thanks for telling me.. but is there still a need to level them to 15 first before the + versions will appear in the dark prince chest?

how about this spectral captain uniform? the guide says its currently the best water spirit armor around? so its worth leveling? :) your opinion please? Thanks.

No you do not have to unlock them. Regarding spectral captain, its decent on its own but chances are, they are gonna release a new boss armor that would be stronger than it soon. As of now, its still one of the weaker level 70 armors.

Jrodigy
04-20-2013, 03:12 PM
Eh, this armour is only good when its at +, which not many people get.
I don't know the stat gain of each level at the + set but at the regular set, i calculated it maxed at 70 and it BLOWS.
682 attack-909 defence. All in all, boss armours are...Unique-ish. That'd be my only reason for getting/wearing them unless i get the +

Harvey Guo
04-20-2013, 03:17 PM
Every armors is only good for their +version (if they do have, unless very few of armors like sky guardian etc.)

I believe most of people can get the regular version, but the +version is not as hard to gain, as long as they have many allies with nemesis, they can certainly enough to gain the material for crafting +version.

Eh, this armour is only good when its at +, which not many people get.
I don't know the stat gain of each level at the + set but at the regular set, i calculated it maxed at 70 and it BLOWS.
682 attack-909 defence. All in all, boss armours are...Unique-ish. That'd be my only reason for getting/wearing them unless i get the +

Jrodigy
04-20-2013, 03:28 PM
Every armors is only good for their +version (if they do have, unless very few of armors like sky guardian etc.)

I believe most of people can get the regular version, but the +version is not as hard to gain, as long as they have many allies with nemesis, they can certainly enough to gain the material for crafting +version.
True, personally myself i've never gotten a boss + mainly because i don't like having to split my 10 daily friends between dark princes castle/Weekly boss...Dully noted though ;]. I'l go for a future boss +, whichever one i have a liking for.

Harvey Guo
04-20-2013, 03:50 PM
Good Choice.
Actually the last week boss armor already overcame the dark prince, if you do not catch that, you should focus on the dark prince:)
And this week boss, actually not as good as last week, because it is not the highest defense, compare to the sky guardian+ and wicked wrath+, it is nothing... so although I will soon gain the +version, I may not craft it, maybe I will gain a wicked wrath+ in the future:)
True, personally myself i've never gotten a boss + mainly because i don't like having to split my 10 daily friends between dark princes castle/Weekly boss...Dully noted though ;]. I'l go for a future boss +, whichever one i have a liking for.

Arbey
04-22-2013, 07:07 AM
Good Choice.Actually the last week boss armor already overcame the dark prince, if you do not catch that, you should focus on the dark prince:)And this week boss, actually not as good as last week, because it is not the highest defense, compare to the sky guardian+ and wicked wrath+, it is nothing... so although I will soon gain the +version, I may not craft it, maybe I will gain a wicked wrath+ in the future:) Wicked wrath + and sky guardian + that good huh? I still havent seen it. Those 2 are the only ones i dont have in + version..

Harvey Guo
04-22-2013, 07:08 AM
Hi there, how's the real power of starmetal+ in the arena fight?
Wicked wrath + and sky guardian + that good huh? I still havent seen it. Those 2 are the only ones i dont have in + version..

Marcial1234
04-22-2013, 09:43 PM
oh right we got one of the top players of the area. Do you buy extra energy to be able to get all those pvp points? Or just by other high ranking players you get like 100 points per wins, or something around that?

Harvey Guo
04-23-2013, 02:18 AM
I'm not in the top of arena, normally about ranking 120 if I play frequently, and I have not upgrade my armor yet. After that I may rank top 100 easily.
To get the arena point, just need more double down, that will give you much more points than before, and it is the key to gain more points, of course you need high level and strong armor:)
oh right we got one of the top players of the area. Do you buy extra energy to be able to get all those pvp points? Or just by other high ranking players you get like 100 points per wins, or something around that?

Sunsfan1caw
04-23-2013, 05:29 AM
I'm not in the top of arena, normally about ranking 120 if I play frequently, and I have not upgrade my armor yet. After that I may rank top 100 easily.
To get the arena point, just need more double down, that will give you much more points than before, and it is the key to gain more points, of course you need high level and strong armor:)

I don't think that's the case with the arena leaders. I play fairly frequently, always double down to max 8 wins, look for people with streaks to bust, and win 99% of my matches, but don't come near the numbers of the leaders. My thought is the arena leaders, for the most part, do what I am doing, PLUS battle all their friends daily, quite possibly deleting and adding friends constantly, AND buy extra arena energy (how much is the question). There is just no other way to get that many points. Anyone with experience wanna prove me wrong :)?

Harvey Guo
04-23-2013, 05:47 AM
Last time I've just double down and fight with friends battle every day (100 friends) and easily ranked 120. But for my opinion, friend battle is useless, win 100 times can only give 600 points, but 8 double down can gain at least 400 points, that's much easier.

And I've just point the top range people (top100), not the top10 or top3. As for them, they may spend gems to gain extra energy, that could be efficiently, not add more new friends.

I've simply calculate, If each time he win the 8 double down, he may gain 400+, cost 2 hours, then 12 times per day, 7 days event, without sleeping, he can reach 33600 points, even he add 600 points from his friends per day, there is still not enough to reach 40000. But from I observation, top 1 player always with 50,000+ points, that's can be explained he sure to buy many energy.
I don't think that's the case with the arena leaders. I play fairly frequently, always double down to max 8 wins, look for people with streaks to bust, and win 99% of my matches, but don't come near the numbers of the leaders. My thought is the arena leaders, for the most part, do what I am doing, PLUS battle all their friends daily, quite possibly deleting and adding friends constantly, AND buy extra arena energy (how much is the question). There is just no other way to get that many points. Anyone with experience wanna prove me wrong :)?

joepohlkamp
04-24-2013, 09:53 AM
I've simply calculate, If each time he win the 8 double down, he may gain 400+, cost 2 hours, then 12 times per day, 7 days event, without sleeping, he can reach 33600 points, even he add 600 points from his friends per day, there is still not enough to reach 40000. But from I observation, top 1 player always with 50,000+ points, that's can be explained he sure to buy many energy.

This is correct, I dropped quite a few gems. It doesn't make too much sense but I had extra gems lying around and grew tired of not having the black medal achievement.

Best,
Alexandreus

Harvey Guo
04-24-2013, 10:11 AM
Thanks for your reply. Hard to believe there is a old registered player appeared in the forum:)
May I ask you a question about the gold keys, is there any event before about gold keys? I mean like some special reward, 2x or 3x chance to gain special item, material, armors etc.
Cheers.
This is correct, I dropped quite a few gems. It doesn't make too much sense but I had extra gems lying around and grew tired of not having the black medal achievement.

Best,
Alexandreus

joepohlkamp
04-24-2013, 01:26 PM
May I ask you a question about the gold keys, is there any event before about gold keys? I mean like some special reward, 2x or 3x chance to gain special item, material, armors etc.
Cheers.

There were once upon a time Starmetal, External Exoskeleton and Dark Prince Armors, but now I think any events will likely revolve around the Dark Chest keys. I doubt they bypass having a "spend 20 gems on dark keys" event for a "spend 10 gems on mediocre keys" event. Just my thoughts.

Harvey Guo
04-24-2013, 01:35 PM
There were once upon a time Starmetal, External Exoskeleton and Dark Prince Armors, but now I think any events will likely revolve around the Dark Chest keys. I doubt they bypass having a "spend 20 gems on dark keys" event for a "spend 10 gems on mediocre keys" event. Just my thoughts.Cheers, indeed, they may focus on the dark prince chest... I've store nearly hundred gold keys to wait and see, if there is no relevant event, I may start using them.