PDA

View Full Version : Missing buildings...

2nd dan
04-17-2013, 03:06 PM
Right well started a few weeks ago I bought the first two le money building the anniversary command centres I had to change my phone for everything transferred logged in and boom they were gone sent a ticket to gree and nothing no reply...

Right well iv just upgraded the corps building to level 5 but logged in and its not showing either of them now... Iv tried logging in and off again does anyone else know of this issue or know how I can fix it just hope gree replies and gets me my buildings back :(

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-17-2013, 04:43 PM
Welcome to the club. I've lost buildings, over and over. I've given up reporting it. Good luck in your quest to receive your AWOL buildings. I've lost 2 Villas, 1 Curraugh, 2 Jinai, and even others. I also lost 2 AC, and 2 AM.

I just don't care anymore.

Right well started a few weeks ago I bought the first two le money building the anniversary command centres I had to change my phone for everything transferred logged in and boom they were gone sent a ticket to gree and nothing no reply... Right well iv just upgraded the corps building to level 5 but logged in and its not showing either of them now... Iv tried logging in and off again does anyone else know of this issue or know how I can fix it just hope gree replies and gets me my buildings back :(

Cowardlgree
04-17-2013, 04:49 PM
FFP has lost ALL of his buildings! He is extremely upset that his enemies have
nothing to attack or raid...except for perhaps his avatar who has skill points off
the charts. He feels sorry for those high stat tuff fellows attacking little FFP...
should probably post a BEWARE THE FFP sign:). And who says you can't have
fun without spending money?

cwayeharris
04-17-2013, 11:42 PM
Started a few weeks ago, and had an anniversary centre?

Righteo..
Considering they were 3 months ago, and cost $100M, I doubt very much that you had them.
Maybe, just maybe, because you are full of it, your deluded mind has made you think that you had something you never had.

Just sayin.

Drama Llama
04-18-2013, 03:54 AM

Righteo..
Considering they were 3 months ago, and cost $100M, I doubt very much that you had them.
Maybe, just maybe, because you are full of it, your deluded mind has made you think that you had something you never had.

Just sayin.

I think he means the problems started a few weeks ago, also no need to be unpleasant!

2nd dan
04-18-2013, 09:41 AM
I think he means the problems started a few weeks ago, also no need to be unpleasant!

Haha yes I know I can't remember exactly when it came out but yes it might have been about 3 months ago I purchased both of them my iph is over 5million so I think I would be able to afford it and as above no need to be so shorty!!

I have both Nd when the amr came out I purchased both of them but the acc building disappeared and now I reset my phone and now I still have the same iph the same tasks in the corps building 6/10 for the building but both of them have now vanished I have a photo which I will mail gree

Just wanted to know if anyone else has had this problem!

Any input will be very helpfull

Iv also mailed gree 3months ago with a support ticket and never got a reply and still waiting I sent a new one last night when this new issue started but as to when I get a reply god only knows...

2nd dan
04-18-2013, 09:42 AM

Righteo..

Just sayin.

Full of it why not ask rather than slate??? And with 9 posts hmm see your a frequent forum visitor...

Baraka
04-18-2013, 04:23 PM
Haha haven't been on forum for a while but I can tell you from personal visits to your base your Curraghs are both still there. Are they still missing from your side. You will know who I am. Never knew you where on forum

zhugeliang
04-18-2013, 05:26 PM
Haha haven't been on forum for a while but I can tell you from personal visits to your base your Curraghs are both still there. Are they still missing from your side. You will know who I am. Never knew you where on forum

I wonder why this game has so many display bugs.

cwayeharris
04-18-2013, 10:25 PM

Fair enough.
Was having a bad day, and did unneccessarily make a negative comment.
Sorry for being a douche, please accept my apology.

:)

2nd dan
04-19-2013, 11:53 AM
Fair enough.
Was having a bad day, and did unneccessarily make a negative comment.
Sorry for being a douche, please accept my apology.

:)

Pleased to see an apology many thanks

The Mole
04-19-2013, 03:19 PM
how they be miss>?

Shintaro
04-19-2013, 03:24 PM
Have you tried deleting, then reinstalling your app??

Baraka
04-19-2013, 04:09 PM
He's tried lol...

Shintaro
04-19-2013, 10:24 PM
Its my only advice.... Its worked twice for me so far......

2nd dan
04-20-2013, 12:25 AM

I have done it ill try again :)

Thanks for the advise tho hope gree gets in touch soon :)

2nd dan
04-23-2013, 03:19 PM

Tried again tonight no joy :(

Seen someone building a new command centre anniversary tonight so wonde what gree will say to that if I ever get a reply....

Baraka
04-23-2013, 03:21 PM
Tried again tonight no joy :(

Seen someone building a new command centre anniversary tonight so wonde what gree will say to that if I ever get a reply....mr Dan the electrician. Do you know my in game name.