PDA

View Full Version : Im leaving

boardgames rule
04-17-2013, 01:48 PM
Hi guys i have finally decided that i need to quit Modern war. I started playing last year around april and enjoyed alot. Joined forum in april/may for advice. I have enjoyed the forum alot, back with WP and flan and all the others. It was fun and actully a nice place. Then the WD events came. I enjoyed them but i was more of a spending game and not a strategy game. I enjoyed them mostly because i had made friedns. But it was taking up to much time. As i cant go to school and play events in games 24/7. I quit CC a while ago too make more time for other things. I still play KA. But i know just dont have fun in the game, it seems like a chore to play. I was able to beat boss 35 for free this time but gree changed it and so it gave me more cuase to quit. I finshed with a 2mil IPH and 90/125k stats as a complete free player. I enjoyed my time. Thanks to seqwins ,maverick and others who helped me at the very beginning. I have enjoyed this game alot but the WD events have destroyed any fun in the game for me. I will still be in and around the KA forum.I will be leaving my faction shortly. I am not going to sell all my buildings incase i have more time later on. As i am going to college at only 16 i have alot to do and work on before next year. I would like to thank everyone and gree i would listen becuase people are leaving because of what you do. Peace and have fun.

Kara T
04-17-2013, 01:55 PM
Best of luck with your studies....that is quite an accomplishment at your age.....go have some fun and enjoy life!

All the best....

Dudebot121256
04-17-2013, 01:58 PM
Goodbye, I hope you find peace and prosperity in life :)

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGyx0aIl1K3WsRjTLOxti1_W3vDNFGw E1sBX7iFiK-bajhki22yw

Mcdoc
04-17-2013, 02:23 PM
Take a break for a while - then hopefully you can enjoy the game again :)

Good luck in your studies!

Jhenry02
04-17-2013, 02:25 PM
Cya Parker brothers,

BigD@wg
04-17-2013, 02:28 PM
Take care & good luck!

Jaebee
04-17-2013, 03:05 PM
Glad to hear this game won't have a MONOPOLY of your time any more as you continue your (hopefully not TRIVIAL) PURSUIT. The TROUBLE with this game, is that it can be a RISK to your real LIFE. But not you BGR, you got a CLUE! For that, you have won! Take care bud!

LeBarticus
04-17-2013, 03:11 PM
It was good chilling with you in VFA my man, I hope all goes well with school and everything. Enjoy life! :) maybe see you in the future.

By the way Jaebee, I gotta give you props for that one, that was good. Ha

Golf4life
04-17-2013, 03:14 PM
Good luck!

Gambit12
04-17-2013, 03:20 PM
I'll be the next in the line soon. Higher level player has no chance on winning Boss event & WD points are too damn low compare to lower lever. They can go all the way to 50 with only free hits. This game is not fair & not balance anymore. Those lower level will rises up their stats when the time they reach the higher level & easily beat them at no cost...

My KA account has better stats than MW account. So i'll probably just keep 1 account which is my KA account soon...

Jhenry02
04-17-2013, 03:20 PM
It's been our running joke in Charlie, lebarticus.

LeBarticus
04-17-2013, 03:45 PM
Ah, you guys are clever ;-P

Thief
04-17-2013, 04:23 PM
Well i hope you had fun BGR! I have to admit that the game does start to feel like a chore....Takes up a huge amount of time in order to be "successful" in this game

It was always great having you around man.

Consider going back to camping and just having fun in the game like the old days.

Jhoemel
04-17-2013, 04:26 PM
Goodluck with your studies man :)

seaagg
04-17-2013, 04:27 PM
Good luck!

Procyon
04-17-2013, 04:31 PM
And yet another quality forum member leaves.

Best of luck BGM and thanks for all of your contributions to the forum!

Cowardlgree
04-17-2013, 04:42 PM
Boardgame...you can leave the game and stay in the fight.

General Soviet
04-17-2013, 04:46 PM
Yet another great forum member leaves. Good luck to you!

Led
04-17-2013, 06:50 PM
Enjoy life bgr!! Maybe you'll change your mind in the future.

John Snow
04-17-2013, 07:10 PM
Good luck BGR.

Power Mike
04-17-2013, 07:11 PM
Hi guys i have finally decided that i need to quit Modern war. I started playing last year around april and enjoyed alot. Joined forum in april/may for advice. I have enjoyed the forum alot, back with WP and flan and all the others. It was fun and actully a nice place. Then the WD events came. I enjoyed them but i was more of a spending game and not a strategy game. I enjoyed them mostly because i had made friedns. But it was taking up to much time. As i cant go to school and play events in games 24/7. I quit CC a while ago too make more time for other things. I still play KA. But i know just dont have fun in the game, it seems like a chore to play. I was able to beat boss 35 for free this time but gree changed it and so it gave me more cuase to quit. I finshed with a 2mil IPH and 90/125k stats as a complete free player. I enjoyed my time. Thanks to seqwins ,maverick

and others who helped me at the very beginning. I have enjoyed this game alot but the WD events have destroyed any fun in the game for me. I will still be in and around the KA forum.I will be leaving my faction shortly. I am not going to sell all my buildings incase i have more time later on. As i am going to college at only 16 i have alot to do and work on before next year. I would like to thank everyone and gree i would listen becuase people are leaving because of what you do. Peace and have fun.

You have done the right thing. This game is becoming very expensive to play. If Gree reduced the cost it will make the game more competitive. Delete the game for now from your device and when you are ready reinstall it

Auspex
04-17-2013, 08:17 PM
Best of luck BGR, there is nothing as valuable as time. It's good to hear you've chosen to spend yours wisely. The game has evolved a long way from our first few encounters and I'm sure you'll remember a lot of fun moments along the way. Hope to see you back again someday when you have the time to visit us.

ertrifo
04-17-2013, 10:32 PM
Good luck!

"T"
04-18-2013, 01:44 AM
Good look in the future.

mickymacirl
04-18-2013, 01:47 AM
Sorry to see you go boardgames, but I think you have made the correct choice!

I am a cow
04-18-2013, 01:57 AM
Hi guys i have finally decided that i need to quit Modern war. I started playing last year around april and enjoyed alot. Joined forum in april/may for advice. I have enjoyed the forum alot, back with WP and flan and all the others. It was fun and actully a nice place. Then the WD events came. I enjoyed them but i was more of a spending game and not a strategy game. I enjoyed them mostly because i had made friedns. But it was taking up to much time. As i cant go to school and play events in games 24/7. I quit CC a while ago too make more time for other things. I still play KA. But i know just dont have fun in the game, it seems like a chore to play. I was able to beat boss 35 for free this time but gree changed it and so it gave me more cuase to quit. I finshed with a 2mil IPH and 90/125k stats as a complete free player. I enjoyed my time. Thanks to seqwins ,maverick and others who helped me at the very beginning. I have enjoyed this game alot but the WD events have destroyed any fun in the game for me. I will still be in and around the KA forum.I will be leaving my faction shortly. I am not going to sell all my buildings incase i have more time later on. As i am going to college at only 16 i have alot to do and work on before next year. I would like to thank everyone and gree i would listen becuase people are leaving because of what you do. Peace and have fun.

This is the one forum mate who has beaten the game and for this I think you deserve the achievement End of Duty well done man.

Good luck with your studies and life wherever that may lead

Poopenshire
04-18-2013, 05:45 AM
Bye, I hope someday the dark side returns and you with it.

CAPT.GIN
04-18-2013, 09:05 AM
Good luck to you brother... It was fun talking to you, I'm going to miss you and remember you will always be a winner

Hapl0
04-18-2013, 09:16 AM
Good luck BGR!

Lt. Falcon
04-18-2013, 10:44 AM
Good luck to you in your future endeavors, Milton Bradley!!

Baraka
04-18-2013, 04:18 PM
Sad to see you go man. Now you can enjoy your 18 hour board games. Take care and have fun. Nice knowing you