PDA

View Full Version : Whatsup with $1 robberies?

bimmer kid
04-17-2013, 10:51 AM
This is starting to get alittle out of hand now..especially when robbing a high-income building it can get frustrating.

go to rob one building and get $1, go to rob another and get a "cant fight", go to rob the next ill get $2

i mean if a building is up to rob...than you should get the money. period :confused:

Lets keep it real people!
04-17-2013, 10:54 AM
These buildings have already been robbed. With the syndicates over a lot of people are out of game after spending so long in. Hoods are robbed and left robbed. Some do it for defense tactic or to be left alone. Some do it to reset their times as well.

TRAZ
04-17-2013, 10:56 AM
It's the third rob of the building you're seeing. Known problem.

bimmer kid
04-17-2013, 11:07 AM
yes i know but if its been robbed than their should be no robbing indicator above it. thats my point

xFran
04-17-2013, 11:12 AM
It annoys me too. But you can't do anything about it, besides leaving when you robbed one building in the hood with a payout of $1.

bimmer kid
04-17-2013, 11:13 AM
yea it just really sucks when you think your about to get a couple mil than end up with a buck lol like a slap accross the face

AstonP
04-17-2013, 11:19 AM
I get the same bug too!

mr_bossman
04-17-2013, 11:22 AM
It's the third rob of the building you're seeing. Known problem.

I guess it is a coding issue - easier for them to leave a building with $1 than write new code so that the building doesn't start to earn income again after being robbed and reset to zero. But then again, the building must surely be flagged as robbed?

Hope they fix this.

Not noticed the issue in MW though...

dudeman
04-17-2013, 11:29 AM
Better $1 or "already robbed" than "there was nothing here to rob in the first place but you lose anyways! -1 bullet, +1 rob loss on your record sucker!"

Those small robberies do not bother me in the least. It's doing a robbery and getting zero respect that annoys the hell out of me. +5 RP from robs modifier my ass.

dads
04-17-2013, 11:56 AM
what's up with the no respect points thought that was fixed.hapend to me a while back only on certain buildings thou,still happing?
It hasn't for me in a while mind I might not have robbed that type building Scince.

bald zeemer
04-17-2013, 02:39 PM
It's definitely still happening. I had at least half a dozen yesterday.

Capt Planet
04-17-2013, 07:58 PM
Better $1 or "already robbed" than "there was nothing here to rob in the first place but you lose anyways! -1 bullet, +1 rob loss on your record sucker!"

Those small robberies do not bother me in the least. It's doing a robbery and getting zero respect that annoys the hell out of me. +5 RP from robs modifier my ass.

Oooh, I still get that. But I noticed I only get that a usually when I'm getting ready for around 12AM PST.

gcfreem
04-18-2013, 07:33 AM
I actually love the $1 robberies. I only rob for RP and to pick up event boxes. The cash is peanuts compared to what I produce in my own hood. The $1 robs let me get a third shot in at each building.