PDA

View Full Version : What Would You Focus on at GREE

Meta Rage Trollbot
04-17-2013, 08:14 AM
If you were in charge of Modern War programming priorities, what would you ask your programmers to focus on?

Plutorules
04-17-2013, 08:18 AM
Fix the android crashes and left behind problems(IOS have things up to 2-6 months before android). Then create a new format of world dominations. I have many possible ideas to this extend.

ProCision
04-17-2013, 08:22 AM
I would put more focus on keeping the forums clean from dumb posts like this.

Meta Rage Trollbot
04-17-2013, 08:26 AM
I would put more focus on keeping the forums clean from dumb posts like this.

Now that's not very nice coming from a former faction member. Head up ProCision!

S&H Max
04-17-2013, 08:27 AM
In order :

Fixing the Stats
Fixing the crashes
Violation of term (hackers, glitch)
Finding a way to lower the minute it takes to load a rivals base (maybe not turning the building so 4 X less building image...)

jjm521
04-17-2013, 10:10 AM
Id try and turn into more of a game rather than a "who can spend the most money to win" application. Its hard to really call it a game because there honestly isnt that much strategy involved. Whoever has the most money to spend or whoever knows how to jailbreak their iproduct will always come out on top. Imagine playing a game of chess where you were allowed to buy new pieces when one was lost, or one that allowed you to buy additional moves for your different pieces. Id much rather pay a flat subscription for this type of game. This would make it into a strategy game that many people seem to think this game is.

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-17-2013, 10:26 AM
Polls, polls, polls, why?

Some of you care, deeply.

Those who can affect the game, care only about one things, extracting your money from your control.

The end is nigh, face it.

Thief
04-17-2013, 10:26 AM
In Order of Importance:

Stoping Violators of Terms & Conditions
Faster Gold Delivery (Waiting Since Feb)
Minor Glitches