PDA

View Full Version : Buying LE set should have an extra bonus unit

Gambit12
04-17-2013, 07:30 AM
I've been buying Limited Edition unit quite some time now in Modern War & win extra unit either common, uncommon, & rare. Just wondering why not add some extra bonus in LE set in KA game? So that it will have some nice value on your gems & a good deal to buy. What do you think guys?

sparckle
04-17-2013, 07:29 PM
I think it's time you question your own decision to spend if your finances can't support it.

Perfuzzie
04-17-2013, 07:36 PM
I think it's time you question your own decision to spend if your finances can't support it.

you always make me laugh :)

sparckle
04-17-2013, 08:14 PM
The bright side of me is warm and fuzzy. I'm just making this forum a happier place :)

Perfuzzie
04-17-2013, 08:27 PM
The bright side of me is warm and fuzzy. I'm just making this forum a happier place :)

im with u on the GREE part on all your posts ... but ppl made friends here and to go against repected forum members like DragCro is not a good ideea . you didnt played this game since it started ,didnt gave advice to ppl on how to play the game , didnt earn your respect among KA players , didnt made your guild with 50 ppl in it .. you see my point ?

sparckle
04-17-2013, 08:28 PM
^ Yeah I know. But eventually I'll scare them all away. New members will come and I will be revered as a senior member ;)

Perfuzzie
04-17-2013, 08:33 PM
^ Yeah I know. But eventually I'll scare them all away. New members will come and I will be revered as a senior member ;)

being a senior member is not the same as being respected , you can post 100 stupid posts and become a senior member ... new members would quit the game really fast if it wasnt for old members to show them the way :) (sorry Gambit for messing up your thread)

sparckle
04-17-2013, 08:38 PM
You're absolutely right. Respect is earned not given. It seems like I'm not very good at earning respect :( (sorry Gambit for messing up your thread)

Perfuzzie
04-17-2013, 08:44 PM
You're absolutely right. Respect is earned not given. It seems like I'm not very good at earning respect :( (sorry Gambit for messing up your thread)

why dont you try to be more helpful and try to show new members how this game is , i bet your presence here will be appreciated . you are a camper , nothing against that . i was a semi camper too . im just going for the ltq that are worth it . people are spending because they want too , gree is getting ridiculous with all the ltq lately but no one is forcing players to go for them , and fyi i didnt spent any gems on this ltq ... not worth it !

Gambit12
04-17-2013, 09:16 PM
Its all good mates. All your opinions are good to me, no worries here...:cool:

sparckle
04-17-2013, 09:42 PM
why dont you try to be more helpful and try to show new members how this game is , i bet your presence here will be appreciated . you are a camper , nothing against that . i was a semi camper too . im just going for the ltq that are worth it . people are spending because they want too , gree is getting ridiculous with all the ltq lately but no one is forcing players to go for them , and fyi i didnt spent any gems on this ltq ... not worth it !

You've taught me well. Your advice shall be heeded.