PDA

View Full Version : The Fighting Irish - Now recruiting!

xFran
04-17-2013, 04:50 AM
Hello y'all!

We are The Fighting Irish and currently looking for some more people to join our crew. We got to rank #184 in the Midtown battle and, because of some member improvements, we got around rank #125 the last battle.

We're looking for dedicated and active players who like to have some fun besides battling! Therefore its necessary for you to join our chat app that we use to talk over our strategies and also just to have a chat. We're happy to give you advice on gaining higher stats, but if you're already a high stat player your even more than welcome to join our rising powerhouse.

We have ALL bonusses unlocked, so:

Fight Respect Payout: +25%
Jobs Payout: +25%
Car Attack: +25%
Car Defense: +25%
Building Output: +25%
Melee Attack: +25%
Melee Defense: +25%
Gun Attack: +25%
Gun Defense: +25%
Armor Attack: +25%
Armor Defense: +25%
Explosive Attack: +25%
Explosive Defense: +25%
Building Defense: +25%
Hideout Health: +25%
Hideout Damage: +25%
Influence Increase: +25%
Syndicate Member Increase: +40

Cash donations are therefore not necessary, brick donations are more than welcome.

So... If your:
- Dedicated
- An active player
- Looking for a fun syndicate
- High in stats for your level
Than your the one we're looking for!

Send me a message if you have questions, or if you want to join, send me your A/D, IPH and if you're a gold player.

Looking forward to see some strong and dedicated players to help us get to the top 100!

xFran
04-17-2013, 05:02 AM
Btw, we are not all Irish. I myself am from the Netherlands, our only Irish are the two leaders who started TFI and two other members. :-)