PDA

View Full Version : Fastest growing syndicate in crime city is accepting. Apply now!!!!

OBAMASMAMA
04-17-2013, 04:23 AM
Join the Zulu Nation! Over half of bonuses in 2 days!!! We could potentially get all by the war!!! Please join us! All you need is:

45 k stats
250 k iph or more
Good communication

Pm me if you are interested!!!!

Sir_Krauser
04-17-2013, 12:09 PM
OP joined our top 50 syndicate right before the war started. He finished dead last (ZERO participation) and left as soon as he got the prizes.

PM me if you want to join a real syndicate.

OBAMASMAMA
04-17-2013, 12:44 PM
This information is completely false.

The Evolution
04-17-2013, 12:45 PM
This information is completely false.

wanna see the screen shot to prove it?

OBAMASMAMA
04-17-2013, 12:46 PM
I finished higher than a few people. And I participated more than you think. I did not finish last.

Allowishus79
04-17-2013, 12:56 PM
This ain't no photoshop man...
6 wins and 91 losses isn't what helped us stay TOP50 but good luck with your new syndicate !

The Evolution
04-17-2013, 12:58 PM
Sorry our low level dl leader hitters scored less than you.... All the while trying to recruit high scoring players who you obviously don't know their status in the group and how I know them. If you didn't try and be sneaky you wouldn't be getting flamed my friend. In the end your shady bro enjoy top 4000 with those #'s

Killemall415
04-17-2013, 01:51 PM
Bump back... Lol

The Drake
04-17-2013, 05:26 PM
That is hysterical. 6-91??????

JessieAllen33
04-17-2013, 05:47 PM
Looking to join a up and coming syndicate? A top 750 syndicate? We accept all types of players. The Up Galway are recruiting new loyal active members. The invite code is 644478592 just tell them Jessie invited you. Our bonuses are
Fight Respect +25%
Car Defense +20%
Building Output +20%
Melee Defense +25%
Gun Defense +25%
Armor Attack +5%
Armor Defense +15%
Explosive Defensive +15%
Building Defense +25%
Our syndicate size is limited though 29active loyal players with only 7-10 remaining spots.

OBAMASMAMA
04-17-2013, 05:50 PM
Thanks for hijacking. And a few things. If u have any doubt of my record it is because people attacked me. And a family emergency is more important than a stupid game.

The Evolution
04-17-2013, 07:02 PM
Thanks for hijacking. And a few things. If u have any doubt of my record it is because people attacked me. And a family emergency is more important than a stupid game.

Yet you had time to try and recruit within the syndicate as well as create threads here during that time. Keep digging yourself further in that hole...

cooch
04-17-2013, 07:18 PM
Eventually perpetual jumpers that don't contribute and go from top syns to get rewards will become known in CC land. We had the dude come, score less than 250 pts after coming off another top 100 syn..so I guess he'll keep posting his stats go into syn after syn getting free weapons for doing squat. I'm sure not the case with poster of this thread since he's creating a syn now but who knows.

Kcimz00
04-20-2013, 09:04 PM
Ouch... Rough man you should be strong yourself before recruiting others

Grimmy11
04-20-2013, 09:08 PM
Eventually perpetual jumpers that don't contribute and go from top syns to get rewards will become known in CC land. We had the dude come, score less than 250 pts after coming off another top 100 syn..so I guess he'll keep posting his stats go into syn after syn getting free weapons for doing squat. I'm sure not the case with poster of this thread since he's creating a syn now but who knows.

He was in my syndicate for 2 days as well and then he joined the lucas mob for about 3 or 4 days before leaving them as well.

Be wary of him. I think he goes from syndicate to syndicate looking for their top members to recruit.

teo
04-20-2013, 10:05 PM
..so I guess he'll keep posting his stats go into syn after syn getting free weapons for doing squat..

This is why after now a couple of wars we all need to consistently ask for screen shots of prior results. I haven't done it either, but I will start doing it. Yes, a screenshot can be photo shopped, but the wall typically tells a bit of a story too. An empty wall tells a big story as well (why would you delete everything). I think it is also best not to recruit in the last week as you want to have plenty of time to see how a new member is participating before the war.

It is important not to get 'stat-horny'. I don't care who applies, if the story seems fishy, it probably is. I would rather take some time corresponding a bit and see if it is for real and accept that someone might chose another syn because some other syn accepts quickly. Oh well, there will be others.

Thanatos024
04-21-2013, 05:13 AM
Hi guys !!!! Why dont you come with us ????

Y.O.L.O team have only 2 spots free for strong player or gold spender, we made on top 100....

We are a big team very active, is almost all bonuses done !!!!! Let me know if you are interested !!!!