PDA

View Full Version : Request to Gree developers for Android updates

Oceanz
04-16-2013, 11:01 PM
I appreciate you all updating your app, usually multiple times a month, to add new content, fix bugs and errors, etc. But I wish you were more descriptive.

Every time I download an app update in the Google Play Store, in the section titled "What's new", which is intended to give the user an idea of what fixes/changes are contained in the new version of the app, the only description Android users ever see is "WORLD DOMINATION!"

Sure, that was great and informative when factions were first introduced before Brazil months ago, but now its pretty much useless. Lots of other apps have items in that description such as "fixed compatibility issues with (some model of phone/tablet)" or "added screen resolution compatibility to (some model of phone/tablet)" or even something as general as "fixed numerous bugs"

But for some reason we don't get a descriptive update whatsoever. A few weeks ago, an update apparently decreased unit casualty rates. Why couldn't that have been added to the "What's new" section? If you add new Gold units / Crate units, why not add a simple "New units available" or something?

I love this app, as do many thousands of other players on the Android platform, but I think we would all appreciate a brief description of what each app update includes. I have no idea if the situation is similar on iOS, but if so I'm sure they would appreciate it too.

Thanks.

Oceanz
04-20-2013, 12:42 AM
Hello, I don't want to repeatedly bump threads, but I waited about 4 days.

Any chance we can get a descriptive update of what has changed? Even if its something as simple as (with tomorrow's event) "Changed the name to Operation Wolf"?

Thanks.

Fatherllama
04-20-2013, 01:00 AM
I'm totally on board with this. Sort of a condensed version of patch notes.