PDA

View Full Version : Too Bad

Golf4life
04-16-2013, 06:34 PM
Whether you pick an ally that is lvl 10 with 500/500 or lvl 250 with 4mm/4mm means nothing other than the number one.

how cool would it be if the ally you added boosted or negated your attack and defense points?

Not just talking like 500 allies down to 499, but that the game picks the top 500 strongest allies you have and adds all of their collective attacks together and through an algorithm will add some sort of attack points to your base score?

honestly, i don't know...this board is quiet tonight and trying to spark some debate or trolls

I am a cow
04-16-2013, 07:18 PM
STFU man if you had all of the top 10 factions as allies then you would be invincible that F***ed up

sparckle
04-16-2013, 08:25 PM
Listen to cow's pleas. He is correct. Strong players would only want strong allies. Even weak players would only want strong allies. Therefore weak players will have a hard time finding allies.

Weak players may have to compromise and ally with other weak players because no strong player would want them as allies. In the end, the crevice will just widen.

Golf4life
04-16-2013, 08:27 PM
oh i completely agree it was a horrible idea. just wanted some debate on this forum...seems really quiet as of late.