PDA

View Full Version : Watch out for come get some!

CAPT.GIN
04-16-2013, 03:02 PM
Yes these are new players in the game! They have came together for one goal! That goal is to be #1 they will give pun, emporrors and the rest a big run for there money! They are lean mean killing machines! They show no mercey and are ready to spend alotttttt of money! There leader is one tough SOB... Look him in the eye wrong just once and you will vanish! So to all prepare for a real fight this time!

jchow69
04-16-2013, 03:07 PM
That really can't happen because PUN is a hacker, and there are no moderators!!!

Ganja
04-16-2013, 03:11 PM
Hey Gin - who are the emporrors - missed the purrors and puners on your list bud... =)

ProCision
04-16-2013, 03:21 PM
Is that the latest Hacktion to try and win?

CAPT.GIN
04-16-2013, 03:24 PM
Hey Gin - who are the emporrors - missed the purrors and puners on your list bud... =)

Lol something like that!

CAPT.GIN
04-16-2013, 03:25 PM
There's this member I know his name Is 'come get sum son" the guy is nuts! He spent like 100 grand! His stats make pj look weak

I am a cow
04-16-2013, 07:38 PM
There's this member I know his name Is 'come get sum son" the guy is nuts! He spent like 100 grand! His stats make pj look weak

I like this guy already and I've never seen or met him

mistergreen
04-17-2013, 04:57 AM
Yes these are new players in the game! They have came together for one goal! That goal is to be #1 they will give pun, emporrors and the rest a big run for there money! They are lean mean hacking machines! They show no mercey and are ready to spend alotttttt of money! There leader is one tough SOB... Look him in the eye wrong just once and you will vanish! So to all prepare for a real fight this time!

FYP

Clearly that's the only way this will happen.