PDA

View Full Version : Whats new with the update?

Catastr0phy
04-16-2013, 02:43 PM
Just curious about whats new with the update i just downloaded. I read bug fixes and performance improvements. Tried to see if anything has changed, but couldnt find a thing that fast. Anyone ran into some fixes or improvements yet? Or could the great Wise One enlighten us with his wisdom?

Harvey Guo
04-16-2013, 02:46 PM
I will share my thought after trying the new version, hold a sec.

Update: the friend list fix a little, after deleting friends, the page will not auto jump up to the top again.

There are only one knight on the map, the main one, looks much clear than before.

Just curious about whats new with the update i just downloaded. I read bug fixes and performance improvements. Tried to see if anything has changed, but couldnt find a thing that fast. Anyone ran into some fixes or improvements yet? Or could the great Wise One enlighten us with his wisdom?

DreamM0d3
04-16-2013, 03:04 PM
I will share my thought after trying the new version, hold a sec.

Update: the friend list fix a little, after deleting friends, the page will not auto jump up to the top again.

There are only one knight on the map, the main one, looks much clear than before.

We might need a changelog

Harvey Guo
04-16-2013, 03:06 PM
Yep, we do need that.
For currently, these are two new feature which I can find, further details need to be added by other players or announced by GREE.

Catastr0phy
04-16-2013, 04:28 PM
Yep, we do need that.
For currently, these are two new feature which I can find, further details need to be added by other players or announced by GREE.

Yeah, a changelog would sure come in handy. Would be nice if the friend delete bug is fixed also with the autojump!I'm happy on 2 sides with those two fixes, it makes the gameplay easier, and the other part is that both were frequently asked by us in other threads. Good thing that it seems like they are listening to us. I hope they keep it up like that!

Eunuchorn
04-16-2013, 07:33 PM
Only change I can see is level 20 admiral didn't unlock +. Am I a total noob & it's 25?

Harvey Guo
04-16-2013, 07:41 PM
Lv70 armor did unlock its plus version at lv20, I will check my armor tomorrow to see is there any bug, will reply you later.
Only change I can see is level 20 admiral didn't unlock +. Am I a total noob & it's 25?

deathexe
04-16-2013, 11:23 PM
It seems now the event boss page changes the stats shown for the boss armor depending on whether or not you have the materials to craft the +version of the armor. Not sure if this is new haha.

Balthasar
04-17-2013, 12:33 AM
The cost to restore health on lvl 60 boss is now 12 gems

DreamM0d3
04-17-2013, 01:38 AM
Hi all, due to a glitch or something along those lines, I could not accept incoming friend requests because they kept giving my a pop up that said that I have added enough friends even though I clearly have a few free slots. I have since restarted the app so you guys can send me your requests again. Thanks for the understanding!

starkthunder
04-17-2013, 03:57 AM
They did somthing to nemesis armor as the points needed bar was off the side of the picture. So I enhanced it with a basic water armor and the points spent on the up grade where -521

Harvey Guo
04-17-2013, 04:38 AM
They did somthing to nemesis armor as the points needed bar was off the side of the picture. So I enhanced it with a basic water armor and the points spent on the up grade where -521

Only change I can see is level 20 admiral didn't unlock +. Am I a total noob & it's 25?may be this one is special and need 25, mine is 22, still unlock yet.

jon_funzio
04-17-2013, 04:56 AM
Biggest change I saw is that health regen cost on the boss has gone up - and this is at a low level, around 25. All it means is that the cheaper way of farming the admiral is through the summoning stone at 11 gems per hit.

Balthasar
04-17-2013, 05:13 AM

My nemesis armor was only lv 11 as I didn't need to lvl it but the lvl bar was off the side for me to so I used a basic earth to enhance it and it went to lv30

deathexe
04-17-2013, 05:21 AM
My nemesis armor was only lv 11 as I didn't need to lvl it but the lvl bar was off the side for me to so I used a basic earth to enhance it and it went to lv30

Maybe the xp requirement for each level was reduced, therefore resulting in the bug?

Harvey Guo
04-17-2013, 05:53 AM
Hi Aiden, did you unlock the +version boss armor, it seems that need to lv25 to unlock, mine is currently lv22, still unlock yet, so weird, most lv70 should unlock at lv20...
Maybe the xp requirement for each level was reduced, therefore resulting in the bug?

deathexe
04-17-2013, 05:56 AM
Hi Aiden, did you unlock the +version boss armor, it seems that need to lv25 to unlock, mine is currently lv22, still unlock yet, so weird, most lv70 should unlock at lv20...

Still crafting the normal version, still have 17 hours left. Maybe they changed it along with the new update? D:

Harvey Guo
04-17-2013, 06:24 AM
Yep, maybe, need to waste more material on enhancement :(
Still crafting the normal version, still have 17 hours left. Maybe they changed it along with the new update? D:

starkthunder
04-17-2013, 06:35 AM
Yep, maybe, need to waste more material on enhancement :(
I have been leveling my wind wurm to build the+ version and I just went past 20 with no unlock so it might be ALL 70s got it changed

Harvey Guo
04-17-2013, 06:51 AM
Yep, maybe you are correct.
This change seems fair for the lv70 armor, although waste more material.

By the way, you can add me as a friend to farm the next boss together:)

I have been leveling my wind wurm to build the+ version and I just went past 20 with no unlock so it might be ALL 70s got it changed

DreamM0d3
04-17-2013, 07:04 AM
Yep, maybe you are correct.
This change seems fair for the lv70 armor, although waste more material.

By the way, you can add me as a friend to farm the next boss together:)

Hmm I wonder if the game updates your friend's levels at real time because I just saw your level you stated in your name but when I summoned you earlier to fight the Admiral it was several levels lower than stated. Im not sure if it happens to everyone in the friend's list because you are the only one in my list who puts their level beside their name. Could you do me a favor and check what level I appear as in your friend list?

starkthunder
04-17-2013, 07:06 AM
Hmm I wonder if the game updates your friend's levels at real time because I just saw your level you stated in your name but when I summoned you earlier to fight the Admiral it was several levels lower than stated. Im not sure if it happens to everyone in the friend's list because you are the only one in my list who puts their level beside their name. Could you do me a favor and check what level I appear as in your friend list?you show as 86 in my frends list

DreamM0d3
04-17-2013, 07:09 AM
you show as 86 in my frends list

Does it reflect the same when you try to summon me as an ally? eg for boss fights?

Harvey Guo
04-17-2013, 07:24 AM
That's my problem.
I edit my level every day since I wake up, the level I write down is the target level I will achieve today, so that rest of time I do not need to keep updating again :)
Anyway, there is no big different between 85 or 86.
Hmm I wonder if the game updates your friend's levels at real time because I just saw your level you stated in your name but when I summoned you earlier to fight the Admiral it was several levels lower than stated. Im not sure if it happens to everyone in the friend's list because you are the only one in my list who puts their level beside their name. Could you do me a favor and check what level I appear as in your friend list?

The Wise One
04-17-2013, 01:18 PM

Going forward, I'll try to find out as much information as I can and share it.

zhy
04-17-2013, 02:51 PM
about nemesis, we all know that the last one was like a 70s to enhance, dunno if it was a bug or a gree choice, but i think after the update they fixed it or changed it back, so when ppl enhanced it after i think it counted all the pts given by the prior enhancements (when it was much harder)

Catastr0phy
04-17-2013, 02:59 PM
Going forward, I'll try to find out as much information as I can and share it.

Thnx, thats awesome! Would this be 1 time only or everytime we get an update?:)

Eunuchorn
04-17-2013, 03:26 PM
about nemesis, we all know that the last one was like a 70s to enhance, dunno if it was a bug or a gree choice, but i think after the update they fixed it or changed it back, so when ppl enhanced it after i think it counted all the pts given by the prior enhancements (when it was much harder)

Each boss is designed very differently. Wurm was far easier than bucc. Wurm also rewarded no energy whereas bucc gave like 25. Same for nemesis/every armor. Some need 10 points per level some need 50

zhy
04-17-2013, 04:39 PM
Each boss is designed very differently. Wurm was far easier than bucc. Wurm also rewarded no energy whereas bucc gave like 25. Same for nemesis/every armor. Some need 10 points per level some need 50 boss stats can are different ofc... wurm boss gave as much energy as other boss gave after the black chest update...n nemesis have been always pretty easy to enhance beside the last one... to be more precise nemesis at lv1 enhanced with 4 basic of the same element always brought armor at lv5 or 6 i dont remember which one of those 2 now (u should also remember that, cuz u actually made a screenshot once of ur own nemesis upped with 4 basics...)

edit : boss stats can be different as u said...but wurm n admiral have the same stats, lv60 both with 738 attack, 714 defense, 38954 hp, again u did the screenshot with the lv60 wurm or couldnt check it :P