PDA

View Full Version : Top 100 Syndicate RECRUITING First & foremost we have FUN! we happen to rank high too

MINDBO
04-16-2013, 01:45 PM
We understand some syndicates are ran by tyrants that are demanding and make this game no fun for their members and we're the exact opposite of tyranny, but we are not anarchist, our syndicate came about organically with who has leadership positions etc...

We are a Syndicate that has fun first and ranks highly second, rather then one that ranks highly and then maybe tries, or not, to have fun.

So if you want this game to be fun again BUT you also still want those top 50 - 100 prizes then apply

Alot of people are concerned if they will be able to "produce" in fear of being kicked out etc...

Listen, my mini account, level 17 with only 7,400 Attack and 13,200defense scored over 10,000+ event points and so if with only 7.4K Atk (and NO GOLD for Junior) can score 10K+ points taking out walls and command centers at 44-50 points a pop then you will have every opportunity to score well too.. I did find 2 battles where my mini actually had enough power to beat 2 guys, so wooo hooo! you can too... dont think your stats are too low or that you wont be the top dog and so why even apply... remember we are about FUN first and Ranking highly happens because we kick arse
(gree can I say arse?)

we've got all the timezones covered so no matter where in the world you are we typically have someone checking in the forums we have and being active in some way... also this is not a "Boys Only Club" we have an overwhelming amount of women in our syndicate (again organically) compared to the other syndicates/factions/guilds I am member of... some are downright raunchy and that is a niche that is needed, but you wont find that here, we are family friendly, with a few spirited discussions when the kiddies are asleep.

to apply just PM me with your...

1)Level

2)A/D stats

3)your IPH (income Per Hour)

gold spending is not necessary, we have 9 good spenders, 3 of which reached or barely missed 500K points last round - if you are active and fun we will be your sugar daddies and Mommies
(or you can join in on the gold spending fun, its up to you)

All we do ask is that you participate daily/hourly during events and have a great attitude

So PM me, my name is MINDBO and I wanna lead you to some great stat boosting units and bonuses and introduce you to a great group of people

here are our syndicates current bonuses for your consideration...

These are all at 25% (maxed out)
Fight Respect Payout
Car, Melee, Gun, Explosive & Armour Defense
Building Output
Building Defense

These are all at 15% (2 more upgrades to go)
Jobs Payout
Melee Attack
Armour Attack
Hideout Health
Hideout Damage

Influence Increase is at 10% (we are increasing this one next)
&
Explosive Attack is at 5%

and our Mafia Guild is at 56/56 but we will drop 3-4 and hopefully max it out again with you

Excelsior,
Mindbo

PS listen yes the top 10, 25 50 and even number 1, 2 and 3 syndicates are recruiting but think about why you joined this game, was it for fun or so that you could be bossed around and bullied to spend money buy gold to get those rankings? make the long term decision to make this game fun and relaxing again... I hope to hear from you soon.

*DISCLAIMER* not all syndicate leaders and players are bullies and tyrants... Some are probably quite pleasant with awesome members, but an overwhelming majority (in my experiences) are lunatics and fanatics about spending more gold and ranking higher at all costs and will give you the boot without notice if you dont check in several times a day (even when an event is not going on)

if you have had a tyrannical lunatic make your game play more stressful feel free to vent out your frustrations here by replying to this thread... and while your at it thank you for considering becoming part of the AAU family.

Mistress Nikita
04-16-2013, 01:46 PM
TLDR

extra characters

MINDBO
04-16-2013, 06:07 PM
TLDR

extra characters

what does TLDR mean? here are a couple guesses just spit-balling real quickly

This Leader Deserves Respect?

okay only one, TLDR really stuck on it.