PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible for a top 100 syndicate to....

the_brein
04-16-2013, 12:31 PM
Not have members with 500 doomsday frags, or 500 diseased grenades?

Is it possible? Because I have seen no evidence to support this. I've been looking for a new syndicate. And I've joined three (and left) where members including the dl's had this kind of inventory. Where level 40 players with 30k iph were making $20,000,000 donations.

I buy gold and am absolutely offended by things like this. I feel like all my efforts go down the drain when I see this. I left a top 500 syndicate where honest players were struggling to clear the top 500 mark, with moderate gold usage. I now see why it was so hard.

Somebody please prove me wrong.

Yahkin
04-16-2013, 12:37 PM
I think your idea and my idea of moderate gold spending differ.

ogel45
04-16-2013, 12:39 PM
Sure check us out. We boot cheaters out as soon as we find them. Daemon Prince

the_brein
04-16-2013, 12:44 PM
I think your idea and my idea of moderate gold spending differ.

Sure, it's a subjective term. But it's no where near the point.

Mistress Nikita
04-16-2013, 12:52 PM
It is rare for any syndicate to avoid all cheats and hacks. But, any syndicate with a time traveler as a DL should be stripped of all points he earned, and the leader of the syndicate should be suspended. I mean REALLY... how hard is it to look at your DL's hood? If he has ALL defense buildings and they are ALL level 10, then you have a cheater. There needs to be consequences to allowing this!

Ehh hem... there's a certain dental and buttocks themed syndicate who should look into this.

mofisto
04-16-2013, 02:08 PM
You'll find that most of the top syndicates do a lot more to combat cheating than the lower ranked ones.

Mistress Nikita
04-16-2013, 02:13 PM
You'll find that most of the top syndicates do a lot more to combat cheating than the lower ranked ones.

You're right about that!

kingofwale
04-16-2013, 02:15 PM
our Syndicate has a 0 tolerance in cheating. and that's how things should be.

we report anyone who is obviously cheating. (i.e. 500 top respect explosive with 500 wins only, or 50 top scratch cards). but to say that everyone with a 10 defense building or everyone with 10 NC is a cheater is just stupid.

murf
04-16-2013, 02:17 PM
I buy gold and am absolutely offended by things like this. I feel like all my efforts go down the drain when I see this. I left a top 500 syndicate where honest players were struggling to clear the top 500 mark, with moderate gold usage. I now see why it was so hard.

Not sure how you think top 500 is hard for moderate gold spenders. I was on vacation and logged in 3 times and spent a "moderate amount of gold" and scored 50,000 points. Times that by 60 and your syn scores 3,000,000 points, which I think is good for top25.

kingofwale
04-16-2013, 02:18 PM
how the hell is "combat cheat"?? I swear to god before joining this forum, I've never even heard of those things.

I learned about time cheat when someone reported it was fixed, but still hearing people accusing others of time-cheat... (so i guess Gree didn't fix it properly)

but i've seen people who are "nerfed" by Gree during Syndicate war... Bravo

Mistress Nikita
04-16-2013, 02:19 PM
our Syndicate has a 0 tolerance in cheating. and that's how things should be.

we report anyone who is obviously cheating. (i.e. 500 top respect explosive with 500 wins only, or 50 top scratch cards). but to say that everyone with a 10 defense building or everyone with 10 NC is a cheater is just stupid.

How many days does it take to upgrade ONE Thai Center to level 10? Then multiply it by 50.

THEN ADD:

The number of days to upgrade ONE Guard Tower to level 10. Then multiply it by 50.

THEN ADD:

The number of days to upgrade ONE Sniper's Den to level 10. Then multiply it by 50.

And so on

And so forth.

Then... look at all the other level 10 buildings on their base, and add those days into it.

Unless you're playing your game in the TARDIS, it is impossible.

mofisto
04-16-2013, 02:19 PM
Not sure how you think top 500 is hard for moderate gold spenders. I was on vacation and logged in 3 times and spent a "moderate amount of gold" and scored 50,000 points. Times that by 60 and your syn scores 3,000,000 points, which I think is good for top25.

Lol, not quite. I think the top25 cut off was 7 million this time.

kingofwale
04-16-2013, 02:23 PM
How many days does it take to upgrade ONE Thai Center to level 10? Then multiply it by 50.

THEN ADD:

The number of days to upgrade ONE Guard Tower to level 10. Then multiply it by 50.

THEN ADD:

The number of days to upgrade ONE Sniper's Den to level 10. Then multiply it by 50.

And so on

And so forth.

Then... look at all the other level 10 buildings on their base, and add those days into it.

Unless you're playing your game in the TARDIS, it is impossible.

obviously the stupid ones need to be reported. I was reported once for simply have 2 level 4 NC. (i think the simple reason was that I robbed the guy for 10 times and around 2 million dollars). People use that as "intimidation techniques" to get you to stay away from their hood.

Like I said, go after the obvious ones. leave us campers alone.

never heard of Combat cheat.

the_brein
04-16-2013, 02:28 PM

We are obviously two different players, with two different play styles, with two different opinions of what moderate is. And with two different syndicates, with two different ranges of players, with varying levels of commitment.

Congratulations on your efforts. Wish you were on board with us last battle.

Mistress Nikita
04-16-2013, 02:28 PM
obviously the stupid ones need to be reported. I was reported once for simply have 2 level 4 NC. (i think the simple reason was that I robbed the guy for 10 times and around 2 million dollars). People use that as "intimidation techniques" to get you to stay away from their hood.

Like I said, go after the obvious ones. leave us campers alone.

never heard of Combat cheat.

Oh good. For a minute I thought you were defending the DL of the dental and buttocks themed syndicate. He has more than just a handful of level 10 buildings.

kingofwale
04-16-2013, 02:32 PM
Oh good. For a minute I thought you were defending the DL of the dental and buttocks themed syndicate. He has more than just a handful of level 10 buildings.

nobody is defending cheaters here. but what I am sick of is the amount of 'witch hunt' that is going on. Go and read the whole "every top 250 Syndicate DL should be investigate' talk, that is just pure insult to all of us who have timer set up everyday to collect on time.

Camper's life isn't easy, we don't attack, we don't rob (rarely and mostly at laudermat to minimal experience gain). And to be all accused of cheating is unfair.

murf
04-16-2013, 02:38 PM
We are obviously two different players, with two different play styles, with two different opinions of what moderate is. And with two different syndicates, with two different ranges of players, with varying levels of commitment.

Congratulations on your efforts. Wish you were on board with us last battle.

Agreed....honestly, we'll have to look at the #'s when they are posted, but I think if you have 60 fairly active mambers in your syndicate, you should probably break the top500.

Mistress Nikita
04-16-2013, 02:38 PM
King, if you're a camper being accused of cheating, take it as a compliment. I have spent a good amount of time in a tent myself. I love being accused of hacking! It means I've played the game very well. Go do a happy dance if you get accused, and know you're doing something right!

Have you seen a time-traveler's hood? They are usually so stupid. They tend to upgrade every single building to level 10. Buildings that NO ONE would upgrade to level 10. Now I'm sure there are a few smart time travelers out there, who only cheat a little. They'd be hard to distinguish from an honest player. But others... whoa nelly! It is a sight to behold...

murf
04-16-2013, 02:39 PM

OK, i did say that I only logged in 3 times, sorry I was off a bit...doesn't change my point about moderate gold spending and getting into the top500.

murf
04-16-2013, 02:44 PM

Ok, sorry I was off that much, but I did say I only logged in 3 times, but my point is still the same. Honestly, breaking the top 500 without gold spending is probably pretty easy.

kingofwale
04-16-2013, 02:51 PM
King, if you're a camper being accused of cheating, take it as a compliment. I have spent a good amount of time in a tent myself. I love being accused of hacking! It means I've played the game very well. Go do a happy dance if you get accused, and know you're doing something right!

Have you seen a time-traveler's hood? They are usually so stupid. They tend to upgrade every single building to level 10. Buildings that NO ONE would upgrade to level 10. Now I'm sure there are a few smart time travelers out there, who only cheat a little. They'd be hard to distinguish from an honest player. But others... whoa nelly! It is a sight to behold...

I've always been very outspoken against cheater (of course more focus on because Syndicate war is going on), but ever since I've been accused of one. I've been very outspoken about people being falsely accused. It doesn't feel good, for one. Another is the fact you never know if Gree will actually look into it or just mass delete everyone who got reported.

WHen I was reported, the person posted on my war that he will get everybody from his group to report me, so Gree will delete base on the amount of reports (Why he said that?? Because I went to his wall and told him to "go ahead, I have nothing to hide")

like I said, it does not feel good, I reported the guy for his message and Gree didn't do anything. Now everytime I saw the guy on my enemy list, I stay away from him.

bald zeemer
04-16-2013, 03:06 PM
You won't get banned for mass reporting. I have people on my wall almost daily making accusations.
My problem with them is that real tickets get delayed because gree are getting all these jealousy tickets.
At least it makes it easy to decide who to rob and attack. ;)

kingofwale
04-16-2013, 03:09 PM
You won't get banned for mass reporting. I have people on my wall almost daily making accusations.
My problem with them is that real tickets get delayed because gree are getting all these jealousy tickets.
At least it makes it easy to decide who to rob and attack. ;)

like I said, it was my first and only 1. lol, but that experience made me pretty sour toward people who makes accusation that is not based on hard evidence.

teo
04-16-2013, 03:20 PM

Is it possible? Because I have seen no evidence to support this. I've been looking for a new syndicate. And I've joined three (and left) where members including the dl's had this kind of inventory. Where level 40 players with 30k iph were making $20,000,000 donations.

Without going into the discussion going on I will just say that while I don't think all top 100 are cheating or allowing cheaters it does make me hopeful that a good number will eventually be eliminated/nerfed/fall apart so NGF has a fighting chance of being top 100 :)

It is very frustrating to combat obvious cheaters, but at least we remain entertained with the game because we rely on real and fun teamwork and didn't spend any real life money.

And everytime we find a nerfed cheater in battle we delight in serving the proper sentence!!

$Heisenberg$
04-16-2013, 04:36 PM
Agreed....honestly, we'll have to look at the #'s when they are posted, but I think if you have 60 fairly active mambers in your syndicate, you should probably break the top500.

we had 32 members, , which 8 did very Little Points (below 1000) and we was above 500 mark with 1 day left but didnt make it:(

Sunsets
04-16-2013, 04:53 PM
When I was reported, the person posted on my war that he will get everybody from his group to report me, so Gree will delete base on the amount of reports.

Oh please. If I had a dollar for every time some random clueless narb threatened to report me for hacking, I'd be a millionaire today. Take it as a compliment. It means you're good at camping.

wawoftam
04-16-2013, 04:53 PM

WOW how this got away from the OP's original comment. Clearly 30k iph doesn't allow $20M donations, camper or no camper. The leader of that syndicate would be fully aware and most likely it's a duplicate account of someone so they are not putting their "main" account at risk. Gree need to kick these people as soon as reported.
I however I don't agree that all syndicates in top 500 are cheats. I know ours finished just inside top 250 1st time around and then just outside last event. We have a great team of active players who are still struggling to get over 5% wall attack let alone any bonuses on loyalty points ;). Either that or if we have a cheater he's keeping it all to him/her self :mad:

dragon001
04-16-2013, 05:03 PM
I am a member of No wankers who did make it to the top 100 both times...
We booted and reported cheaters before the first war and saw them in new teams. One indeed was a defense leader. We only had one since then who was a time traveler and booted and met in this one as well. So yes they have not been deleted and are in top teams. Yes they were hackers and no it was not being jealous as my stats were better than theirs, having camped for a year. Time traveling, and whatever the hack is that gives you astounding amounts of cash were our hackers. We would have spotted the 500+ respect items immediately .... and some members of the opposition in this tourney in top 100 teams were quilty of that.

And of course I am reported as well as my stats are very high indeed for my level, but earned not stolen.

Justsimply
04-16-2013, 05:47 PM
nobody is defending cheaters here. but what I am sick of is the amount of 'witch hunt' that is going on. Go and read the whole "every top 250 Syndicate DL should be investigate' talk, that is just pure insult to all of us who have timer set up everyday to collect on time.

Camper's life isn't easy, we don't attack, we don't rob (rarely and mostly at laudermat to minimal experience gain). And to be all accused of cheating is unfair.

Sorry S didn't mean to offend you with those comments. In regards to the check every top 250 syndicate

splintuh
04-16-2013, 06:06 PM
And everytime we find a nerfed cheater in battle we delight in serving the proper sentence!

This chirpy quip... made me smile.
Hard thing to do on a wet and cold working morning.

Syndicates that support illegitimate cash / stats are sad. Hollow victories, empty heads, soulless fun.

@brein, hope u find a good place to settle down mate. Was good fighting alongside you these last 2 wars.

mongorie
04-16-2013, 09:44 PM
I laugh at all those people with 19 million IPH. Having played for over a year and a half i know whats possible and whats not. I also laugh at all those "i bought a lot of cash vaults instead of gold vaults" reply too.

gambet1234
04-17-2013, 04:45 AM
19mil/hr is two of EVERY building maxed to lvl10 AND a 25% income bonus. I would think GREE would do a spot-check on their databases every now and then... it has to be easy to look at the top IPH players in the game, right?

brein, we fought one cheating Syn in Midtown and they had a DL that had obviously hacked cash. I only saw one cheater in our Market Plaza battles. If you get into a syn and see cheaters then post the same unique message to all their cheater's walls and send a ticket off to GREE. That is really all you can do other than bringing it to the attention of the Leader.

I hope you find a good home. Legen... moved to a top75 Syn and Wait is running the Legen...dary Syn now. bub is off on safari as well. You are always welcome back if you can't find a good home, or if you just feel like chatting with some old friends for a day or two between wars. A couple people took the departures badly, but they'll get over it as soon as we do some more recruiting.

P.S. Our gold spent only bought us an extra 50k IP total. We almost could have stayed top500 without it. It was not moderate when you are talking top250 numbers. There are plenty of players using gold to make sure they score 100,000 IP per war.

bald zeemer
04-17-2013, 04:58 AM
....or 20 or 30 times that..... ;)

the_brein
04-17-2013, 11:13 AM
19mil/hr is two of EVERY building maxed to lvl10 AND a 25% income bonus. I would think GREE would do a spot-check on their databases every now and then... it has to be easy to look at the top IPH players in the game, right?

brein, we fought one cheating Syn in Midtown and they had a DL that had obviously hacked cash. I only saw one cheater in our Market Plaza battles. If you get into a syn and see cheaters then post the same unique message to all their cheater's walls and send a ticket off to GREE. That is really all you can do other than bringing it to the attention of the Leader.

I hope you find a good home. Legen... moved to a top75 Syn and Wait is running the Legen...dary Syn now. bub is off on safari as well. You are always welcome back if you can't find a good home, or if you just feel like chatting with some old friends for a day or two between wars. A couple people took the departures badly, but they'll get over it as soon as we do some more recruiting.

P.S. Our gold spent only bought us an extra 50k IP total. We almost could have stayed top500 without it. It was not moderate when you are talking top250 numbers. There are plenty of players using gold to make sure they score 100,000 IP per war.

Thanks for the kind words brotha. I'm in a nice spot, though I'm not sure if they'll let me stick around. I got some pretty low stats compared to most of their members. Heck, compared to all of their members. I really did enjoy everyone in Legen.

Also, thanks to everyone who sent me Pam's here offering me a place in their syndicate. I appreciate it. I'm not able to reply to everyone, but thanks nonetheless.

Boyz in the hood
04-17-2013, 03:47 PM

Join my syndicate and you won't find a single inventory like that and we are ranked 49th
"Boyz in the hood" if you're interested

craftytempter
04-18-2013, 11:15 AM
http://ccmuppets.weebly.com/

The Real Bosses
04-18-2013, 12:38 PM
but to what end?