PDA

View Full Version : Hardcore Hitman

D3V
04-16-2013, 08:08 AM
Hey guys,

Yesterday as I was doing some PVP I randomly got a Hardcore Hitman completion pop up.

I initially thought it was a thug life mission, but I got 1000rp plus an exelero as a reward.

I never saw this in my goals list before and it's not there now. Is this a new thing? Are they back? or did I never complete them to begin with?

I though I completed these like 30 levels ago.

Or was it a glitch? I can't confirm if I got the reward or not. Sometimes some of the goals don't work well and they credit the reward and then deduct it immediately.

Swedevil
04-16-2013, 09:09 AM
I'm still getting Hardcore hitman's... that's where my 3 exeleros came from

Pudgy Pumpkin
04-16-2013, 09:27 AM
After you hit a certain level, you get one of these every other level. Don't recall if it's evens or odds. You probably just didn't notice the objective.

dudeman
04-16-2013, 09:47 AM
After you hit a certain level, you get one of these every other level. Don't recall if it's evens or odds. You probably just didn't notice the objective.

They occur every level. I don't remember if there is a minimum level or if it's somehow tied to progress on winning streak/thug life/championship goals. But most definitely there is a new hardcore Hitman goal for every level (once you open that goal line) all the way up to level 200.

D3V
04-16-2013, 10:10 AM
They occur every level. I don't remember if there is a minimum level or if it's somehow tied to progress on winning streak/thug life/championship goals. But most definitely there is a new hardcore Hitman goal for every level (once you open that goal line) all the way up to level 200.

Thank you all for the feedback. I just leveled, so maybe that triggered it. I'll keep an eye out one each level I guess.