PDA

View Full Version : Boss event got broken?

A3OT
04-16-2013, 05:56 AM
Hello everyone,

I am doing boss events every time...I love them a lot! But this event is something different for me...In both ways-good and bad...

Good way is that I can beat boss lvl 38 with cash only...

And the bad way-that is why I am creating this thread...I am having problems in beating boss lvl 37...But I saw this problems at lvl 30 I think...Everybody know, that if you wait 1 minute more after you have refilled 25 of health, you will get 2 hits, not one... So, I was doing boss lvl 37, birds was singing night song, moon was lightning brightly, and after 5 hits, I waited 14 minutes...Waited 1 minute more...So, in total I had 26 health, but...birds stopped singing...wtf? I think that they felt a sleep...But I felt in shock...I did 1st attack...pressed second time bottom "cash hit", my little general without hair began shooting...but then my window was closed and it showed how much time left to next battle...No damage to boss...This thing heppend me 4/7 times of extra hits...There wasn't any of this last boss events...What am I doing wrong? Maybe I should kill that birds under my window? Make my window dark, so I won't see this moon? Or anything else?

Thank you,
Now I am going to bed...
Yours, A3OT!

whitefire
04-16-2013, 06:54 AM
Hello everyone,

I am doing boss events every time...I love them a lot! But this event is something different for me...In both ways-good and bad...

Good way is that I can beat boss lvl 38 with cash only...

And the bad way-that is why I am creating this thread...I am having problems in beating boss lvl 37...But I saw this problems at lvl 30 I think...Everybody know, that if you wait 1 minute more after you have refilled 25 of health, you will get 2 hits, not one... So, I was doing boss lvl 37, birds was singing night song, moon was lightning brightly, and after 5 hits, I waited 14 minutes...Waited 1 minute more...So, in total I had 26 health, but...birds stopped singing...wtf? I think that they felt a sleep...But I felt in shock...I did 1st attack...pressed second time bottom "cash hit", my little general without hair began shooting...but then my window was closed and it showed how much time left to next battle...No damage to boss...This thing heppend me 4/7 times of extra hits...There wasn't any of this last boss events...What am I doing wrong? Maybe I should kill that birds under my window? Make my window dark, so I won't see this moon? Or anything else?

Thank you,
Now I am going to bed...
Yours, A3OT!

Well, first of all, get more sleep. You'll feel better. As to your issue: it's either due to sleep deprivation or you have some glitch. I'm working on the BOSS and have no problems. Same old, same old. Except of course for the prize very five levels and the fact that we have 50. I'm not complaining..

Pablo