PDA

View Full Version : Humbly request to the Gree

DragCro
04-16-2013, 05:52 AM
Plea to Gree company and people that work there!

I was so happy with new limited time quests and guilds when they arived,but after some time i saw that people that where the strongest on their level and build their kingdom with a strategy long time,step by step they are now leaving the game.

The reason because players are leaving the game is :

before in past they had time after work or when finished everyday things in real life they had time to log into the game and play the game,they played because of fun with no pressure.

They had time for real life and for the game.

Now with new limited time quests if any of the player miss it or he can't play it because of real life(vacation,job,family etc) their stats decrease by 50 k just by missing just one event.

I understand a frustration and that they are not happy because of it!
Who can keep up that tempo?

All of us have some things in life to do,we like this game but now it is to much time consuming.

With the guilds it is now even harder,
5 or 3 days event that is to much, i know people that didnt sleep to keep up and fight,i saw people after the event tired and exhausted,they burned out!

I know the reason why they left the game.They had problems with family,wife,husband,girlfriend or boyfriend they needed to hide from the rest of the family just so they can play it and be a team mates.Is that ok?

Is it ok to ruin somebodys life?

To fight because of this with family?

Some people postpone bussines meatings during the guild wars!

Is it ok that somebody can lose a job because of this?

I'm really sad that i'm losing friends,old friends that i meat here in forum and in game.

I'm giving a 100 % of me to keep them here and play the game,but i need help from Gree,please do something about this.
Please change something for us players,remember that we have a R life and that we have friends here too,i started to play this game just because of social aspect of the game!

And i learned that people that play this games are mostly people from 20 to 60 years old,people with family,kids,jobs and real life friends.So make something for them give them a chance to breath again and to enjoy the game..

Stop stats inflation,give us more strategy, not just missions to finish quests.

Give a chance to low level players to keep up and reach top players,in past they could do it now,but now i doubt it.

It is hard for the people that just started to play this game to catch up top players,and it is harder to people that pause for a month a game because of some reason in life to continue,how they can catch up?

I have friends in all guilds,factions and syndicate,i try to be friends with everybody,i try to help people ingame and in forum.I speak with lots of people and i see that all we have something in
common,we are losing friends,they are quiting the game,how we can enjoy top guild/faction/syndicate prizes when we know that our friends are gone,and the only prize that we want is that our friends to be by our side and to play with us this games,that is the only reward that we want,it worth more than any top prize!!

So please,i'm asking again in the name of the forum,players,give us more time for real life.I'm really sad and i know lots of people are too,please give us a chance to keep us friends here.Let them play relaxed,slow down events,do something for us..

Thank you

Your trully forumite and Gree player:

DragCro \ Titan

This letter is send to support at Gree

klevito
04-16-2013, 06:15 AM
Unfortunately Drag, this is not a charity or community project. To you it's a game, a place to have fun, relax, meet people. To the developers is income, business, money that they are looking forward to pocket quickly.

This type of games have a short life span, no matter what. They are destined to vanish because other games come up and players move there. It is the right business model to milk the game and the customers quickly and hard. Of course it comes at the cost of creating strain, pressure, financial and social problems but......... why would the owner care. Whether the game dies because of another new game takes away the customers or because customers can not keep up, the result is still the same.
So, why not take as much cash from a game that will die? That's why you see non stop events and higher stats unit so it's tempting to pay
Selling pixel

Ak-Manin
04-16-2013, 06:30 AM
I know that I looked forward to KA daily. I'd look in on friends in the morning, check at lunch, and then hang out in the evenings. We had in game social events. We formed a clan to help each other, share tips, teach, support...and socialize.

The guild wars has caused that focus to shift. Don't get me wrong. We had a blast...and those in my fighting guild really bonded. But we did burn out. One guy had to hide from his fiance in the bathroom to play. Another's wife made him delete the game the day after the war. Even since the war, tending to the guild has taken so much time, I don't get to goof off in KA anymore. I long for the days when it was more about socializing and less about competing.

I know that they make tons of money on the events and the guild wars. But I think even GREE needs a break. They are so far behind on help tickets. I know. I have a ton unanswered. (hint hint GREE...I still CAN'T download purchased gems). And a little bit of breathing room, to let folks recover...reconnect with their real lives...would not go amiss for anyone.

I hope they slow things down. I would hate to leave. Love my friends here.

1337bobbarker
04-16-2013, 06:38 AM
Unfortunately Drag, this is not a charity or community project. To you it's a game, a place to have fun, relax, meet people. To the developers is income, business, money that they are looking forward to pocket quickly.

This type of games have a short life span, no matter what. They are destined to vanish because other games come up and players move there. It is the right business model to milk the game and the customers quickly and hard. Of course it comes at the cost of creating strain, pressure, financial and social problems but......... why would the owner care. Whether the game dies because of another new game takes away the customers or because customers can not keep up, the result is still the same.
So, why not take as much cash from a game that will die? That's why you see non stop events and higher stats unit so it's tempting to pay
Selling pixel

I agreed with you up until the tirade about making a dollar.
It's like World of Warcraft. You can play it as much or as little as you want. The people who play it more are going to be stronger. That's just how it works; it's a time investment.
Saying that Gree is burning people because they're trying to make money is not a very good argument. You go to work to make money, and the person you're working for is probably selling some kind of product to make a profit and flourish their business. This game is no different: it's another product. The fact that you can potentially play the game without spending a dollar on it is a huge plus compared to a lot of others out there.
And honestly, I don't see CC or MW dying anytime soon. They've been around for a good amount of time, and I can tell you that it's been more popular than when I first started playing it.

To the OP, I'm sorry but it just sounds like you need better time management or just need to take a break/not participate in events. You can raise your stats, albeit a little slower, without participating in them.

Don't forget: you always have the option to choose NOT to participate in events or play the game. To the above poster who said one person had to hide in the bathroom and another had to delete it off their phone, it was obviously intruding in their lives to the point that they probably should have stopped playing and taken a break for a bit.

Kiss Of Death
04-16-2013, 07:39 AM
I have read every post below mine and I have a few points:Personally I struggle now, an because I struggle instead of playing with two devices (CC, MW, KA hlp and LLP) popping in two or three times a day to upgrade have a tap and read messages I now feel like the non stop pace has ruined the social aspect but..... Please remember that those of us here in the forums really do only represent a small faction of the players and in fact many players never visit or become aware of the forum. most of the forum members are well... Lets face it, we represent the addiction end of the spectrum. Most here are very caught up with these games, our passion comes out either as time dedicated to helping players or complaining and fighting about the drive of the company to make money. But let's face it, the company makes money in a big way from us addicts, but the steady core of income no doubt comes from the tens of thousands who come in, play and muck about with a game that is fun, blow cash and don't really get caught up with all this stress. And really the game in itself, the dynamics of play, the day to day players who don't have the addiction we do just don't care, they play for the sake of play, they DON'T have to win everything and basically don't care a whit if they do or don't, they enter guilds or equivalent an get kicked by hardcore leaders because they didn't commit themselves to the event.I have posted about free players in recent posts and I think free players have far less stress if they are non forum members, the game has less intensity to them. So many leave the forum not the game... Like me... I leave the forum but play quietly for a few months here and there, when life isn't in the way I bore in and go hard in my usual flare and then die back later when it's not ok to be so dedicated to a game.Those who are struggling with this need to seek their own guidance like any addict, if it becomes so stressful then they need to step back. I walked for four months and left a lot of friends bar a few by email when my marriage fell apart late last year, then I started tinkering again and am enjoying a few games now. yep I got stressed with so many events across the games but it was only my desire to try to be top dog that caused my own stress. Now after careful thought I have toned it all down again and ignore the events in CC and Mw only doing a hit here and a bit there and yet amazingly I still find my stats growing, my accounts still grow faster than a many around me (or sometimes slower). So stop stacking yourself against the few long term big spenders because you'll go insane. Go back and change your own mindset. Me, I love KA so am still in overkill mode there but last year it became MW for months... I'm sure I'll swap focus later again. So stick to your guns all of you, enjoy these games, there's stuff you can pay for and go crazy on, stuff you can do for free like 90% of players and stop trying to hold yourself up against those that have more capacity than you to do it all. I can't be a great mum, a great manager in finance, and a great MW, CC and KA player all at the same time! But I can do each when appropriate. And I can let go of my addictions now when I need to. It was a hard road but a few powerful events in my life gave me a strength to take control again. Woah... What a lot of D & M!! In short, shut the hell up and stop complaining everyone! If you don't have the buck and the time stop trying to behave like someone who does! know your place! It's damn feudal system game and if you're a peasant like me you do your jobs first then you play! Love you all a very over tired KoD, sorry no spell check

mxz
04-16-2013, 08:48 AM
Some great points in there.

I certainly think Gree needs to get a better feel of the temperature of their clients. There has been a fair amount of burnout, recently. In my opinion, it's easily addressable. You're right, Drag, the appearance of wringing their customers dry is pervasive. There's too much too often. I think the new features like the wars and LTQ's are great - but the pace is unsustainable.

Protoss_General
04-16-2013, 09:03 AM
unfortunately drag, this is not a charity or community project. To you it's a game, a place to have fun, relax, meet people. To the developers is income, business, money that they are looking forward to pocket quickly.

This type of games have a short life span, no matter what. They are destined to vanish because other games come up and players move there. It is the right business model to milk the game and the customers quickly and hard. Of course it comes at the cost of creating strain, pressure, financial and social problems but......... Why would the owner care. Whether the game dies because of another new game takes away the customers or because customers can not keep up, the result is still the same.
selling pixel

qft .

Protoss_General
04-16-2013, 09:07 AM
This is a pay-to-win game. Something that you will never see in e-Sports.

[DW] Black Adder
04-16-2013, 09:44 AM
I hear you brother Titan...I hear you...
Lord Black Adder

Phil C
04-16-2013, 09:55 AM
Fark off posting about other games, this is the Crime City forum, just because it is owned by the same company doesnt mean i want to hear about it. Posting in off topic would have been more appropriate. If your posting in the CC forum then keep it CC!!!

Dipstik
04-16-2013, 10:06 AM
"Burnout" is the player's problem, not Gree's problem. It'd honestly be better if the events came so fast and furious, probably even overlapping, so that everyone realized that you can't win all of them.

kingofwale
04-16-2013, 10:36 AM
people just need to realize this is a "GAME"!!! and relax.

not becoming top xx is not a life-death thing.. After watching what happened in Boston, it really puts life in prospective.

DragCro
04-16-2013, 10:52 AM
people just need to realize this is a "GAME"!!! and relax.

not becoming top xx is not a life-death thing.. After watching what happened in Boston, it really puts life in prospective.its not about top,or the stats..It is all about people,and to care for them..
This thread is posted because of people and social aspect of the game.

Im in HTC BLUE in Cc in Ka FORUM KNIGHTS and generaly in Gree forum,VFF CAMPS AND TRAMPS in Mw and i have friends and there and in most of the groups in Gree games.
So im speaking for all players there

Michael King
04-16-2013, 03:36 PM
One time I have all three Gree's game, MW, KA and CC. I know I cannot handle them all. I gave up MW and soon, KA went too. The only game I have now is CC. However, whenever I have issues with CC, I cannot sent a ticket, it just refuse to allow me to do it.. They kept asking for an email, when it was already given.

Coming back to this issue of time management, I learnt my lesson, stay with one. I give my full attention and avoid spreading myself too thin. As some said it is a game, why make life difficult for yourself? Opportunity Costs call for me to evaluate my position, if I cannot manage, something have to give.

I might not be excessively happy with Gree and their ever changing policies, however, I enjoy the friendship the Syndicate games offered. For them, my teammates, I stay on, for them, I fight on.

The control button is in my hands, I make the choices, you can too.

Sunsets
04-16-2013, 05:22 PM
A lot of the symptoms listed here are actually a good indication that someone's got a bad case of addiction. Self-evaluation time. If you're hiding from family, scraping to spend every last dime you've got, skipping out on business meetings, or pulling heavily back from your social life just to play some stupid phone game - Then there's a serious problem.

I'm telling you ... if you're addicted that badly, then you really might want to consider deleting the game, taking a few weeks off, and just staying off the forums for a bit (It's a lot harder to do than you might think). Stop worrying about your stats, and go enjoy your life. When you can play and enjoy the game without ruining your life, then you've gotten somewhere.

That's one of the main reasons why I've fallen in love with camping. It's a very casual style of play. I can thoroughly enjoy my actual life, spend time on the forums when I want, and still fully enjoy the game - Without the pressure of feeling like I've got to constantly log in every single moment of every single day just to stay "competitive".

To help you out though ... Try only playing one game. Or try going for a few days leaving your buildings uncollected. Let people rob you if you have to. Get yourself out of the cycle of feeling like you "have" to do something in-game, "Or Else." Skip out on a few in-game events. Choose to miss that collect 10 with the awesome prize. If you really want to win at this game, that's the way to do it. Learning to keep yourself in control at all times.

The Billionaire
04-17-2013, 02:22 AM
This is the kind of game that you play as much or as little as you want. If players are letting the game get in the way of real life then that's their problem not Gree's.

The community has been asking for new content in CC for a long time and now that it's finally arrived you're moaning about it because it's too much.

All the players that are feeling burnt out need to take a step back and maybe some time management classes.

I know how much I want to play this game therefore every time an event gets released I weigh up the value of the prize against how much time is needed to get it. If its worth investing the time and money then ill go for it, if its not worth it then I play the event as and when I can be bothered. The only exception to this is the syndicate main event because I'm part of a team and feel that I should be contributing as much as possible towards my team.

One main event every 3 weeks is about right. I think once a month would please more players but at the end of the day it's all down to the player and how much they want to play.

When KA got released I knew I didn't have the time to maintain 2 KA accounts as well as 2 CC and 2 MW accounts so I passed on playing that game, a decision I'm very happy I made.

Then MQ got released and I decided to give that one a go because CC was really beginning to bore me but after spending hundreds of pounds on MQ I now only log in once or twice a day to collect and upgrade. Looking back it was a bad decision to start playing that game but I've got over it.

At the end of the day it's down to the player how much you let these games rule your life. If this virtual world is getting in the way of the real world then you have serious issues and I suggest you seek help immediately.

Gree are merely providing a game for you to play, how addicted you become to that game is your fault not theirs.

DragCro
04-17-2013, 03:18 AM
This is the kind of game that you play as much or as little as you want. If players are letting the game get in the way of real life then that's their problem not Gree's.

The community has been asking for new content in CC for a long time and now that it's finally arrived you're moaning about it because it's too much.

All the players that are feeling burnt out need to take a step back and maybe some time management classes.

I know how much I want to play this game therefore every time an event gets released I weigh up the value of the prize against how much time is needed to get it. If its worth investing the time and money then ill go for it, if its not worth it then I play the event as and when I can be bothered. The only exception to this is the syndicate main event because I'm part of a team and feel that I should be contributing as much as possible towards my team.

One main event every 3 weeks is about right. I think once a month would please more players but at the end of the day it's all down to the player and how much they want to play.

When KA got released I knew I didn't have the time to maintain 2 KA accounts as well as 2 CC and 2 MW accounts so I passed on playing that game, a decision I'm very happy I made.

Then MQ got released and I decided to give that one a go because CC was really beginning to bore me but after spending hundreds of pounds on MQ I now only log in once or twice a day to collect and upgrade. Looking back it was a bad decision to start playing that game but I've got over it.

At the end of the day it's down to the player how much you let these games rule your life. If this virtual world is getting in the way of the real world then you have serious issues and I suggest you seek help immediately.

Gree are merely providing a game for you to play, how addicted you become to that game is your fault not theirs.I don't agree with you Billionare.
Yes it is all about money and yes each company needs to make money and that is ok!

I didnt say that guilds factions or syndicates are bad thing,i like them because they get random people together,the bound people more,but those people have lifes too,they need time to play this game relaxed.
I didnt say that people are adicted.Nobody is here adicted we are still playing this games because we made friends here..We want to be a good team mates and be there for our team and friends!

All those people that i mention before those are people that honour friendship they wanted to give their time for friends ingame.
I don't know how you dont understand that,you are a person that you spend the most time on this game and forum,so i'm surprised by your responce.

I will see you one day when you get married and then you will remember my words.
All those players have families,jobs,friends in real life and all of them have friends and here,as you do!
When you start losing your friends here for a lack of time to keep up with each event,than you will see what i meant with this thread!

Im for new events,im for all new things that Gree makes to get this game more interesting,im the Bigest fan of GREE and i love all Gree games,but i see that events are to near,one event ends another start,no pause between,who can keep up with that?

Remember Bilionare that you have friends here and yes play this games because of events but the main reason is that you play this game is a social aspect of the game,you made friends here and that is what it keeps you here.When you start losing them because of burnout you will leave too,with who you will share all good and bad in syndicate? Will you enjoy your top prize without your good friends there,i don't think so..

And yes i'm surprised that i didn't get more suport from you,you from all knows what is friendship and what people here means to us!

And remember Billionare that i speak with the most of the leaders from all factions guilds syndicates and all of them have the same problems and the same issues people and their friends are quiting more and more,that made them sad as every normal person does,if you can't share your victories with your friends with who you can?

So for us the most important top prize that we can win is friendship,not some unit with 10 k stats,friendship means to us more than all.
So every member of this forum and every player have my support!
I understand them and i'm here for them,if i can help i will..

Hope this makes a bit diference,hope that Gree makes some pause between events,that is all that we ask,to honour each player and make adjustments that this game can be more playable for the most of the people!
And you as my team mate hope you understand me!

Your trully

DragCro /Titan

Bugsy
04-17-2013, 04:12 AM
I think Titan is trying to make the point that GREE are scheduling events without considering customer opinion. The second the last war ended, the events for the next month popped up. GREE can do whatever it likes. Just sounds like an active customer is requesting that GREE start measuring customer satisfaction with the current pace of events. Maybe they should post a poll here

DragCro
04-17-2013, 04:18 AM
I think Titan is trying to make the point that GREE are scheduling events without considering customer opinion. The second the last war ended, the events for the next month popped up. GREE can do whatever it likes. Just sounds like an active customer is requesting that GREE start measuring customer satisfaction with the current pace of events. Maybe they should post a poll herethanks Bugsy,you understand me...before you had a pause from end of boss event a day or two and then it started box event.This is just one of the things, now we have more events and they are without pause,they go one after the other ends

gambet1234
04-17-2013, 04:21 AM
I'll trade your friendship for a 10,000-10,000 item any day :)

No, I'm seriously burned out by just two wars and I just moved my main account up to a very competitive Syn. ...WaitForIt... is now leading a top500 and logging every detail and Legen...dary is trying to hold his own in a top100 and not fall behind the pack. This game is getting more time consuming to stay competitive. It is a bonus and may become a problem. Personally, I will cross that road when I get to it. I may leave for a week, or for good someday. A syndicate might regret the loss, but I'm guessing that most of us are replaceable. Everyone will be $1m/hr if they try for long enough. There is nothing in the game that says that you have to increase stats at a certain rate. The game is playable as long as you keep out of the bottom 5% of stats for your level. That is actually supported better by playing less. You collect more per level you move up by not playing as much. 2x collections a day is all that will ever be truly needed.

Dipstik
04-17-2013, 05:21 AM
After watching what happened in Boston, it really puts life in prospective.

Yeah... Better finish in first place or someone might blow your leg off with an IED!

Dipstik
04-17-2013, 07:01 AM
It's been almost 48 hours...

minji976
04-17-2013, 07:15 AM

Not true for a *non-stop* AND *team* event. As a team player, you feel obliged to help so you can't quit in the middle.

Again, not for syn battle event.

I think all DragCro is saying is really "Syn main battle is too often and too long. While you can manage other events, you can't time manage the battle once it starts. So GREE, please scale back the frequency and reduce the battle length further. Thank you for listening to your loyal customer, and we still love you!"

The Billionaire
04-17-2013, 07:27 AM
All I'm saying is if the rolling events are too much then don't participate in them.

The team aspect only comes into it for every syndicate main event. This is where your friends all need to come together to achieve the goal which has been set.

Also I don't really understand what you mean by losing friends. If any of the players I've met in this game don't want to be my friend because I'm too busy with real life then they're not worthy of my friendship in the first place.

Real life will always come before this virtual life for me.

The Billionaire
04-17-2013, 07:30 AM
Not true for a *non-stop* AND *team* event. As a team player, you feel obliged to help so you can't quit in the middle.

Of course it's true. All the events in the middle are solo based events. If you want to participate then go for it. If you don't then I'm sure any of your friends won't care.

Dipstik
04-17-2013, 07:50 AM
Guess I didn't make it the full week thanks to you I assume?

I'm sure the fact that you're a miserable piece of london trash has something to do with it.

Auxilium
04-17-2013, 07:56 AM
I agree with both sides in this discussion. It is a game and if you feel the urge to check it all the time you have an addiction. If you hide from family or play (long periods, more then a simple collection) you can say you have a bigger addiction to this game. I've had this myself, just to score some points for the syndicate, open each hour and drop that last hit on the epic boss. All during the real life social time. It's an addiction.

If you want to become strong in this game you have to invest time in it. If you want to become the strongest and the best you have to spend allot more time (or ****loads of money). If your goal is to be the best, you will see the downside of that goal. When i started i wanted to be stronger then 99% of the players and for now i still am. It took me a year to were i am now and with the time that i've invested in this game i could have done other terrific things. So yeah, i do have the urge to play and become good, so you can say i have an addiction.

Lately with the syndicates, the game has changed allot for me. I made a ton of friends, cool and fun people who are willing to give for the others. It's a family and it made the game more interesting. For this syndicate battles i give all i can, just because you can't expect from your "family" members in the syndicate that they do everything for you. The combination of bad sleep (not because of cc), deadlines at school and the syndicate battle gave me a major headache for 2 days wich were the last 2 of the 2nd syndicate battle. As soon as the battle ended, i dropped my phone down and didn't touch it for a couple of hours. Like i said in the syndicate chat, i'm on stealth mode. It went from just reading everything and not replying to reading sometimes. I've better things to do with my time, and i have tons of ideas i want to do some day.

To be honest, it's great to leave your phone at home when you go out. You enjoy everything allot more, you listen to people when they tell you something and you don't miss that goal that everyone else did see.

If you want to feel better for yourself, make a list of things to do. Fix that flat tire, try to fix broken stuff around the house and don't open the game for a while. At the end of the day you feel allot better and satisfied with yourself and when you decide to open the game, you will notice that nothing has changed.

It's a decision that everyone has to make. Crime City could become the biggest waste of your day time (and for some, money) and ruin real life. <-- seriously seek help if that's the case. And for others it's just a game on the phone that you open once a day or less.

You decide.

Dipstik
04-17-2013, 08:15 AM
This must be the height of comedy

I've never claimed to understand british humor.

DragCro
04-17-2013, 08:53 AM
All I'm saying is if the rolling events are too much then don't participate in them.

The team aspect only comes into it for every syndicate main event. This is where your friends all need to come together to achieve the goal which has been set.

Also I don't really understand what you mean by losing friends. If any of the players I've met in this game don't want to be my friend because I'm too busy with real life then they're not worthy of my friendship in the first place.

Real life will always come before this virtual life for me.the point wasnt on that!
You missed the point in general..The point is that people are leaving the game! Your friends will leave the game and then what will you do? Do you care about them or for you it is the same? I'm not from stone,i'm sorry but i'm not,i care about people..I see reasons why they are leaving the game,i just asked in behalf of most of the players to put some pause between events,nothing more..Is that to much? Maybe to you that doesnt mean a big deal but for people with families that means a lot! When you will maried with children remember my words..I'm not asking to much..
And i don't know why is so hard to give suport on this mater..I'm not asking this because of ME!
I'm not maried yet! But i have a life too as you do,but you need to understand that some people have more obligations than others..Yes you are right they can miss few events and they will faul behind by more than 50k stats,what is the point to play the game if you can't reach others anymore just my missing event or two

sparckle
04-17-2013, 10:11 AM
A lot of the symptoms listed here are actually a good indication that someone's got a bad case of addiction. Self-evaluation time. If you're hiding from family, scraping to spend every last dime you've got, skipping out on business meetings, or pulling heavily back from your social life just to play some stupid phone game - Then there's a serious problem.

I'm telling you ... if you're addicted that badly, then you really might want to consider deleting the game, taking a few weeks off, and just staying off the forums for a bit (It's a lot harder to do than you might think). Stop worrying about your stats, and go enjoy your life. When you can play and enjoy the game without ruining your life, then you've gotten somewhere.

That's one of the main reasons why I've fallen in love with camping. It's a very casual style of play. I can thoroughly enjoy my actual life, spend time on the forums when I want, and still fully enjoy the game - Without the pressure of feeling like I've got to constantly log in every single moment of every single day just to stay "competitive".

To help you out though ... Try only playing one game. Or try going for a few days leaving your buildings uncollected. Let people rob you if you have to. Get yourself out of the cycle of feeling like you "have" to do something in-game, "Or Else." Skip out on a few in-game events. Choose to miss that collect 10 with the awesome prize. If you really want to win at this game, that's the way to do it. Learning to keep yourself in control at all times.

^ This. Gree won't change its ways. It's up to the players themselves to change.

I'm surprised. Most people here are much more rational. The KA forum is filled with kids.