PDA

View Full Version : Humbly request to the Gree

DragCro
04-16-2013, 05:50 AM
Plea to Gree company and people that work there!

I was so happy with new limited time quests and guilds when they arived,but after some time i saw that people that where the strongest on their level and build their kingdom with a strategy long time,step by step they are now leaving the game.

The reason because players are leaving the game is :

before in past they had time after work or when finished everyday things in real life they had time to log into the game and play the game,they played because of fun with no pressure.

They had time for real life and for the game.

Now with new limited time quests if any of the player miss it or he can't play it because of real life(vacation,job,family etc) their stats decrease by 50 k just by missing just one event.

I understand a frustration and that they are not happy because of it!
Who can keep up that tempo?

All of us have some things in life to do,we like this game but now it is to much time consuming.

With the guilds it is now even harder,
5 or 3 days event that is to much, i know people that didnt sleep to keep up and fight,i saw people after the event tired and exhausted,they burned out!

I know the reason why they left the game.They had problems with family,wife,husband,girlfriend or boyfriend they needed to hide from the rest of the family just so they can play it and be a team mates.Is that ok?

Is it ok to ruin somebodys life?

To fight because of this with family?

Some people postpone bussines meatings during the guild wars!

Is it ok that somebody can lose a job because of this?

I'm really sad that i'm losing friends,old friends that i meat here in forum and in game.

I'm giving a 100 % of me to keep them here and play the game,but i need help from Gree,please do something about this.
Please change something for us players,remember that we have a R life and that we have friends here too,i started to play this game just because of social aspect of the game!

And i learned that people that play this games are mostly people from 20 to 60 years old,people with family,kids,jobs and real life friends.So make something for them give them a chance to breath again and to enjoy the game..

Stop stats inflation,give us more strategy, not just missions to finish quests.

Give a chance to low level players to keep up and reach top players,in past they could do it now,but now i doubt it.

It is hard for the people that just started to play this game to catch up top players,and it is harder to people that pause for a month a game because of some reason in life to continue,how they can catch up?

I have friends in all guilds,factions and syndicate,i try to be friends with everybody,i try to help people ingame and in forum.I speak with lots of people and i see that all we have something in
common,we are losing friends,they are quiting the game,how we can enjoy top guild/faction/syndicate prizes when we know that our friends are gone,and the only prize that we want is that our friends to be by our side and to play with us this games,that is the only reward that we want,it worth more than any top prize!!

So please,i'm asking again in the name of the forum,players,give us more time for real life.I'm really sad and i know lots of people are too,please give us a chance to keep us friends here.Let them play relaxed,slow down events,do something for us..

Thank you

Your trully forumite and Gree player:

DragCro \ Titan

P.s.this letter i send and to support ingame

Dirt road Joe
04-16-2013, 06:14 AM
Very well written. I do think its unfortunate that I played this game for almost a year not spending a dime. I enjoyed the game for its click click and done style. Now I almost feel like I live it. In the past 2 months I have increased my stats 5x the amount I did within my first 12 months. This used to be a game of skill and careful planning. But now it's just a spend to win game. I myself am a moderate gem spender. But I don't want it to remain that way. I want to be able to play the game and earn units with gold that could be at par with some of the units you earn/buy with gems. I want to go back to the good ole days. Days where I enjoyed my home time and didn't check the game constantly. Days where when I'm at work, I work, and don't sneak in some playtime just to open those last few boxes or hit that last boss.

I completely agree with you Dragco. You get my vote and my word. I do hope Gree understands that they need to slow down a little. They are inflating things too quickly and losing players. I have thought many times how nice it would be just to set the game down and not play it again, but I simply can't. This game was so fun to play. Back when I started this I would burn my stamina and energy then purchase that upgrade I was saving for. I then knew that it would take 12 hours for my energy to recharge fully so I could do it all over again. It was a twice a day or so thing. I would click for about 15 minutes and be done. But with all the recent things happening, it seems that of you leave for more than 2-3 hours you may have already fallen behind. It's getting hard to keep up.

I'm not complaining because I'm weak. No. I am a gem spender and have stats to match it. But I see where I was 2-3 months ago as a free player. Thinking I was kicking tail. Then quickly realized that I had to start doing the LTQs to keep up. I just want to slow down again. Back to the way it used to be. Back when I could be free and still win. Back when being in the top 10% of your rivals list was skill based, not gem based.

These words I sign to,
Dirt road joe / 'MoC' Dirty Joe

Kjctnorris
04-16-2013, 06:35 AM
Not gonna happen as long as guilds are spending thousands per battle and LTQs.

Joe mentioned he played for free for a year. That's the problem that GREE sees.

We players have to put our money back in our pockets or nothing will change.

I agree with most of what you have written. I enjoyed the game much more previously because there was at least some strategy involved. But like Joe, I also spent considerably less in order to keep up with the Joneses. Now it's just basically pay for stats.

Maybe that's GREE's plan - milk as much out of us as possible until enough people move on before they change up their current earning strategy.

I've quit MW already. It's probably only a matter of time before I quit this as well. I'm still having fun with it, but the amount is waning.

echus14
04-16-2013, 06:40 AM
Has anyone noticed that no one from GREE posts here anymore to discuss things with players? Last post was just the first guild war results. Sheesh.

RandomUser
04-16-2013, 07:51 AM
If our wallets posted here, GREE might listen.

Dragco, I agree with your post 100%. To remain competitive, it takes a lot of time and some money. Or some time and a lot of money. But either way, it's more time and money than I can sustain indefinitely going forward. If things don't change (and there is no reason to believe that they will), I'll be gone in a few weeks, too.

bgood
04-16-2013, 08:01 AM
Same here bro. It's starting to not be enjoyable enough to outweigh the aggrevation it caused. I think your timeline is my timeline

Dewsy
04-16-2013, 08:03 AM
I completely agree with everything said above. I've always been a light gem spenders, a few mountains here and there etc, but being a student there are times when I just can't get enough time to play to make full use of the LTQ's. Similarly I just don't have to spending power to even compete anymore at the higher levels. I was only thinking the other week how pathetic my stats are becoming. I have about 390k attack and am at near the bottom of my guild roster (FK1), and with each LTQ I am falling behind even more.

I don't hold a grudge against Gree for it, I completely understand why they do it (and to be honest who blames them with the amount of money they earn!), but it does seem like the game is nearing the end for free/light gemmers who want a semi-serious experience with KA. Sure it is still possible to play the game casually, but having had the experience of warring in one of the top guilds anything less competitive doesn't appeal to me (Wouldn't satisfy my huge competitive ego :P )

I do think the problem of stat-inflation is significantly worse in KA than in MW due to LTQs and the exponentially higher stats which the rewards have in KA. At least in MW the stats are lower and closer to valour/gold units.

sparckle
04-16-2013, 09:12 AM
Suggested it was a better idea to camp. But no one drank from my well of wisdom. Guided by imprudent instinct, the most of you took the Gree bait and now have fallen into the spending trap. When you're deep in the whale zone, it's either spend or seriously fall behind. I saw that one coming the moment Gree released the LTQs.

The consequences will just have to be borne. It's the only way mistakes can be learned from.

Dewsy
04-16-2013, 09:36 AM
Suggested it was a better idea to camp. But no one drank from my well of wisdom. Guided by imprudent instinct, the most of you took the Gree bait and now have fallen into the spending trap. When you're deep in the whale zone, it's either spend or seriously fall behind. I saw that one coming the moment Gree released the LTQs.

The consequences will just have to be borne. It's the only way mistakes can be learned from.

I'm not in the whale zone and so not particularly worried about being raided/attacked on a day-to-day basis. I'm talking about falling behind in stats for the wars, in which whether you're in the whale zone or not is irrelevant. Similarly, for the purposes of the wars camping is pointless.. you may be low level and so have the potential to earn high points, but by not participating in the LTQs your stats are so low that you can't make full use of being a low level.

Haba
04-16-2013, 10:00 AM
kingdom age is a game right? so yeah thats a fact stated, its a game, its not your so called ("life"), people work, people go to school, people are ceo's, regular workers, and so on, gree is a company that does what it wants to better the game, not your "life experience"

sparckle
04-16-2013, 10:22 AM
I'm not in the whale zone and so not particularly worried about being raided/attacked on a day-to-day basis. I'm talking about falling behind in stats for the wars, in which whether you're in the whale zone or not is irrelevant. Similarly, for the purposes of the wars camping is pointless.. you may be low level and so have the potential to earn high points, but by not participating in the LTQs your stats are so low that you can't make full use of being a low level.

A show of stubbornness even when in dire straits. There's no cure for you. I won't quote your previous post even though it is more revealing of your true sentiment.

I'm not forcing anyone to drink from my well of wisdom. In fact I'd be glad if all of you stayed the hell away from my well. I don't need fools tainting it. I'd like it to remain pure.

DragCro
04-16-2013, 10:31 AM
A show of stubbornness even when in dire straits. There's no cure for you. I won't quote your previous post even though it is more revealing of your true sentiment.

I'm not forcing anyone to drink from my well of wisdom. In fact I'd be glad if all of you stayed the hell away from my well. I don't need fools tainting it. I'd like it to remain pure.you are far far away from the topic,please dont post if you dont know what i meant to say with my thread!
Yours strategy is 0,camping died when limited time quest started.Yes you can camp,you can bring your economy to max but what then? Which units you will bye? Now players above you in upper levels can easily see you,and take that income that you build it staying put..All other players will be stronger than you and how will you defend? Flaming catapults maybe? Or Dragons? ..
As for my thread and this topic..This is thread about people,about people that was random players from around the world they meat here and they become a real true friends,if you are a bit human you will be sad when any of your friends left the game or the forum..If you dont understand that then start playing other games that they are not online based..

GREE Official Updates
04-16-2013, 10:32 AM
DragCro, thanks for the sincere and constructive feedback. I'll definitely share this thread with our developers. It may not be obvious but we do consider our players' feedback in improving our games. I can't promise that we'll make all the necessary changes but I can promise you are being heard.

DragCro
04-16-2013, 10:47 AM
DragCro, thanks for the sincere and constructive feedback. I'll definitely share this thread with our developers. It may not be obvious but we do consider our players' feedback in improving our games. I can't promise that we'll make all the necessary changes but I can promise you are being heard.thank you Admin,i'm really thankfull.I lost some of the friends and i know that some are maybe leaving too if something doesnt change for the better.
I dont want to lose them.I really like this game and i play all gree games.Please make something that people can stay and play this game more relaxed in the future..I love all my friends here from all gree games.And i'm faithful player,i play just gree games and i love social aspect of the game,that makes this game richer!

Thank you again Admin, hope that we see fast some changes for the better!

Winstrol
04-16-2013, 10:49 AM
DragCro, thanks for the sincere and constructive feedback. I'll definitely share this thread with our developers. It may not be obvious but we do consider our players' feedback in improving our games. I can't promise that we'll make all the necessary changes but I can promise you are being heard.
You don't consider players feedbacks , neither you will improve the game . All what you care is peoples' money , that's it.

Jixx
04-16-2013, 11:20 AM
You don't consider players feedbacks , neither you will improve the game . All what you care is peoples' money , that's it.

as with any company

Rastlin
04-16-2013, 11:22 AM
If our wallets posted here, GREE might listen.

Dragco, I agree with your post 100%. To remain competitive, it takes a lot of time and some money. Or some time and a lot of money. But either way, it's more time and money than I can sustain indefinitely going forward. If things don't change (and there is no reason to believe that they will), I'll be gone in a few weeks, too.
I am in the same boat as you. It is crazy to think that what was once my $100 a month on a game, now means nothing. Last month I am embarrassed on how much I spent, and I only did because I thought these last few LTQ's were limited and things would go back to normal. Now since it looks like they are never ending, and I feel I can't go back to $100 a month and compete.... it looks like it is time for me to hang up my hat. I know that I was planning on buying three mountains for this weekend's wars, but now... I don't even see the point. The Guild War Prizes stink compared to what 3 mountains can do for me in a LTQ.

sparckle
04-16-2013, 11:28 AM
you are far far away from the topic,please dont post if you dont know what i meant to say with my thread!
Yours strategy is 0,camping died when limited time quest started.Yes you can camp,you can bring your economy to max but what then? Which units you will bye? Now players above you in upper levels can easily see you,and take that income that you build it staying put..All other players will be stronger than you and how will you defend? Flaming catapults maybe? Or Dragons? ..
As for my thread and this topic..This is thread about people,about people that was random players from around the world they meat here and they become a real true friends,if you are a bit human you will be sad when any of your friends left the game or the forum..If you dont understand that then start playing other games that they are not online based..

Hats off to you for being brain-dead. You don't even know my level nor my stats, and you begin to claim I will be attacked by high level players. Brain-dead much?

In my level bracket, I rule. That's all that matters. You can have all the LTQ prizes you want. What good is it being strong when you're not the strongest in your bracket? You fell in the spending trap so you have the right to be mad. Angry! Show us some more anger! RAWR!!!!!

sls
04-16-2013, 11:29 AM

Thank you very much.

Ak-Manin
04-16-2013, 11:41 AM
Titan!! Thanks!! It seems you hold sway everywhere...to include GREE and with your friends. Thanks.

While we're at it....do ya think you might be able to get GREE to release my purchased gems to me? I swear I'll be good to them...really. They are homeless now...wandering cyberspace these last three weeks.

If you can go that....well...then....you'll be my hero.

Cen246
04-16-2013, 12:21 PM
They had time for real life and for the game
Totally agree... It's just become really hard to manage RL and the game.

Has the strategy part of the game disappeared? And how a player starting this game now would be able to have a decent kingdom to compete?

we are losing friends,they are quiting the game,how we can enjoy top guild/faction/syndicate prizes when we know that our friends are gone
This is the saddest part!

I bring my full support. I totally agree with you DC.

VileDoom
04-16-2013, 12:29 PM

Spare us the token bone. GREE has two choices, continue this fast track of gobbling up money while everyone jumps ship or slow things down and enjoy the money over the long haul. The surplus of available games to play is vast, I assume paying customers aren't.

Rastlin
04-16-2013, 01:15 PM
Spare us the token bone. GREE has two choices, continue this fast track of gobbling up money while everyone jumps ship or slow things down and enjoy the money over the long haul. The surplus of available games to play is vast, I assume paying customers aren't.
Truest statement ever said... That was the point I was trying to get out of my post. GREE can have $100 a month from me like they have gotten, or the one time $450 I spent during the last wars and the last LTQ. I am DONE spending money until I know I can go back to $100 a month and it will mean something to me and GREE (I paid a heck of a lot less to play EverQuest at $19 a month, and got a heck of a lot more game). 12 months of me playing is a lot more, than one month at $450. GREE needs to answer to all of us with REAL answers fast, or they will be shutting this game down in the next 2 months from everyone leaving (and maybe that IS what they want, who knows?)...

DragCro
04-16-2013, 01:27 PM
Hats off to you for being brain-dead. You don't even know my level nor my stats, and you begin to claim I will be attacked by high level players. Brain-dead much?

In my level bracket, I rule. That's all that matters. You can have all the LTQ prizes you want. What good is it being strong when you're not the strongest in your bracket? You fell in the spending trap so you have the right to be mad. Angry! Show us some more anger! RAWR!!!!!you can try to camp a year or two but one day you will need to level up,and than you will be surprised to see that your strategy was WRONG..I'm playing long time this game,so i know..I have llp and hlp and my llp is one of the strongest in my bracket,but with guild wars strategy of the game needed to adjust..But you are right if you are happy just to collect your buildings and upgrade then enjoy..If you are happy,i'm happy..
Enjoy your game! Take care

darknite
04-16-2013, 01:29 PM
dragcro thnks for starting thread but i think its not gona change anything soon ,maybe after they start loosing some money( probably not ,new players joining this game everyday= potential atms :) ) .i already quit the game like i did in cc and mw ,greedy is out of control , game doesnt have anything to give you anymore except making you spend money .no strategy, no new units or features. game is so lame comparing to mw or some others.

im sure that everybody likes this game bcoz of guild feature (talking with teammates and sharing game experience) but other than that its a big 0 . clicking clicking clicking ( i got this from winstrol )even graphics are not worth a penny and we spent some money on this game :D i cannot belive myself .

i quit bcoz i dont wanna stare at a stupid phone all day(hiding somewhere for battle days ) and waste my time with it , most of us work or go to school ...etc. i dont have time for this game anymore.

but i cannot blame gree for that ,its just a choice that gree forced upon us, they just care about money ,its a bussiness for them and so far its succesful . ( players should love it or leave it )
last week , i sold everything in my town and donated to my guild and said goodbye and i feel much better now. game was like a bad addiction and now im free :))

and im gona be nasty now bcoz that player deserves it ." sparckle" sht the f up man ,you gona camp for 10 years and start playing the game again in 2023? nobody is angry bcoz we spent some money and now we cannot keep up , its not about money only ,its about the time that you need to give also . i have freaking at least 15 pc or console games that i spent 50 bucks each and now they worth 5 bucks maybe . so what ? should i cry about it? i wanted to get them , got them, played and done with them.

when i joined this forum i argued with jonny about gem spending,money,free player what ever .... it was fun (maybe he still doesnt like me :D ) you really gotto be donald trump to keep up :) . guys i dont care about how much money a player spends its not my bussiness but im 100% sure that everybody wish that they would have spent less" time" nd money after they invested some into this game . i ve never tried to keep up with whales or heavy spenders but i wanted to get some out of this game and its impossible without mountains and mountains of gems . this game is not worth it for me . (if i had unlimited sources probably i wouldnt spend any time with this game anyway)

in the forum i read many different posts about how much money gree makes or they bought funzio for millions of dollars ..... either those posts are not true or gree owned by a person who is name is greedy . we all know that you cannot get an answer when you have problem with the account or the game " you just get automated replies " so if they making that much money why dont they hire some ppl to take care of the customer issues and improve the game ?
not player, customers . i was a customer(light spender) and wasnt happy so im done shopping from gree .

dragcro i said its not change anything bcoz you remeber first battle was on easter holiday (i dont celebrate easter but at least half of the players do i think ) after all the tickets and complains from customers what did they do ? nothing yes just big nothing , gree sucks 100% ,its proven fact ...

darknite
04-16-2013, 01:58 PM
why did i wasted some time to reply this thread/game that i dont play anymore because was looking for "how delete forum account" and dragcro had a good point + i just wanted to curse at sparckle :D :D :D hope they ban me before i delete my account . if they ban i can say im wrong greeDY did smthng for me ,lmao.

ohh and i forgot to tell you guys that i got stupid 550k a&d unit bcoz apparently i spendt some gems ,,, 'spend more get more', this explains everything about gree anyway...

Ashley_Doll
04-16-2013, 02:05 PM
I do wish that Gree would at least space out their events. Having one right after the other is ridiculous enough, let alone on occasion when two events overlap one another. Maybe a week between events and a few months between wars? I don't think that's a crazy suggestion.

darknite
04-16-2013, 02:48 PM
This is a thread about people. Since everything you have shown in these forums is that you lack the social skills to be part of a community of people, why dont you just f@ck off back to your little pond in game and play with yourself.

well said timbathia , i just found that i cannot delete my account should i keep cursing at sparckle until they ban me? :)

sparckle
04-16-2013, 03:14 PM
This is a thread about people. Since everything you have shown in these forums is that you lack the social skills to be part of a community of people, why dont you just f@ck off back to your little pond in game and play with yourself.

If you read the thread title, it's a request to Gree. A request made by a naive person that will never be fulfilled. If people cannot balance their lives and this game, it's their own problem.

By the way. This is not a community of people in the ordinary sense. It's the internet. These people aren't your friends if that's what you're thinking. I won't say anymore. I don't want to ruin your delusion.

sparckle
04-16-2013, 03:15 PM
you can try to camp a year or two but one day you will need to level up,and than you will be surprised to see that your strategy was WRONG..I'm playing long time this game,so i know..I have llp and hlp and my llp is one of the strongest in my bracket,but with guild wars strategy of the game needed to adjust..But you are right if you are happy just to collect your buildings and upgrade then enjoy..If you are happy,i'm happy..
Enjoy your game! Take care

You are wrong their matey. I can camp indefinitely. It takes self-restraint. Something that you desperately need.

Ratma2001
04-16-2013, 03:55 PM
IF GREE slow thing down again you might just might be able to get back in the game properly
Yes i agree with Dragcro in getting the game back to A GAME not a money machine ! Dragcro , thankyou for this post you're ongoing support for ALL members both gaming and Forum are second to none, i am with you on all in the O.P, as an example .. i was hospitalized twice in last 3 weeks first time was for 5 days, second time is still going , but i was out of the game for over 5 days and my stats have not kept up with others around me to the tune of about 60-80K just in 5 days,i was close to quitting the game but after speaking with certain Forum members we divised a plan to keep me ! i would like to see the game get back to Stratergy rather than buying stats through countless LTQ , BOX and Guild Wars !
I trust Gree will take all these posts onboard and consider the Long Term goal and not the fast buck road !

Funkey monkey
04-16-2013, 04:20 PM
All right guys, I still count y'all as friends no matter what some might say. Ha! Let's get back to point that DC is making.

1) Provide a little off time between events or not all events with high inflation units
2) Allow strategy to be more of the game play

Gree - I totally agree with DC. I for one had to give up my KA and MQ account (no more money going to Gree). The non-stop LTQ and 5 day war caused havoc on my family life. I had to put my priorities in order. If you would haved listened and changed earlier, I would still be playing. You also need to know that DC is very well respected among multiple guilds and he is aware of others contemplating leaving the game. You would be wise listening to him.

@Admin - I'm sure he appreciates that you read his post and allowing his voice to be heard.

@DC - keep up the good fight!

Intan jabrut
04-16-2013, 04:55 PM

In my level bracket, I rule. That's all that matters. You can have all the LTQ prizes you want. What good is it being strong when you're not the strongest in your bracket? You fell in the spending trap so you have the right to be mad. Angry! Show us some more anger! RAWR!!!!!

what is your name in game & your level please ?
so I can learn how to play KA fr you.

DragCro
04-16-2013, 04:55 PM
All right guys, I still count y'all as friends no matter what some might say. Ha! Let's get back to point that DC is making.

1) Provide a little off time between events or not all events with high inflation units
2) Allow strategy to be more of the game play

Gree - I totally agree with DC. I for one had to give up my KA and MQ account (no more money going to Gree). The non-stop LTQ and 5 day war caused havoc on my family life. I had to put my priorities in order. If you would haved listened and changed earlier, I would still be playing. You also need to know that DC is very well respected among multiple guilds and he is aware of others contemplating leaving the game. You would be wise listening to him.

@Admin - I'm sure he appreciates that you read his post and allowing his voice to be heard.

@DC - keep up the good fight!Thank you Funkey Monkey,we miss you..Hopefuly one day in future will be all better and you will return to us! Take care my friend

Bazi
04-16-2013, 06:12 PM
Excellent post DC. I hope Gree really listens to, and most importantly, acts on your suggestions. Like many, I too am quickly getting burned out due to all the effort this "game" takes. "Games" are supposed to be fun, KA is turning into work.

OM-Kingdom Age
04-16-2013, 06:40 PM
Plea to Gree company and people that work there!

I was so happy with new limited time quests and guilds when they arived,but after some time i saw that people that where the strongest on their level and build their kingdom with a strategy long time,step by step they are now leaving the game.

before in past they had time after work or when finished everyday things in real life they had time to log into the game and play the game,they played because of fun with no pressure.

They had time for real life and for the game.

Now with new limited time quests if any of the player miss it or he can't play it because of real life(vacation,job,family etc) their stats decrease by 50 k just by missing just one event.

I understand a frustration and that they are not happy because of it!

All of us have some things in life to do,we like this game but now it is to much time consuming.

5 or 3 days event that is to much, i know people that didnt sleep to keep up and fight,i saw people after the event tired and exhausted,they burned out!

I know the reason why they left the game.They had problems with family,wife,husband,girlfriend or boyfriend they needed to hide from the rest of the family just so they can play it and be a team mates.Is that ok?

Is it ok to ruin somebodys life?

To fight because of this with family?

Some people postpone bussines meatings during the guild wars!

Is it ok that somebody can lose a job because of this?

I'm really sad that i'm losing friends,old friends that i meat here in forum and in game.

I'm giving a 100 % of me to keep them here and play the game,but i need help from Gree,please do something about this.
Please change something for us players,remember that we have a R life and that we have friends here too,i started to play this game just because of social aspect of the game!

And i learned that people that play this games are mostly people from 20 to 60 years old,people with family,kids,jobs and real life friends.So make something for them give them a chance to breath again and to enjoy the game..

Give a chance to low level players to keep up and reach top players,in past they could do it now,but now i doubt it.

It is hard for the people that just started to play this game to catch up top players,and it is harder to people that pause for a month a game because of some reason in life to continue,how they can catch up?

I have friends in all guilds,factions and syndicate,i try to be friends with everybody,i try to help people ingame and in forum.I speak with lots of people and i see that all we have something in
common,we are losing friends,they are quiting the game,how we can enjoy top guild/faction/syndicate prizes when we know that our friends are gone,and the only prize that we want is that our friends to be by our side and to play with us this games,that is the only reward that we want,it worth more than any top prize!!

So please,i'm asking again in the name of the forum,players,give us more time for real life.I'm really sad and i know lots of people are too,please give us a chance to keep us friends here.Let them play relaxed,slow down events,do something for us..

Thank you

DragCro \ Titan

P.s.this letter i send and to support ingame

You are going to lose every player pretty soon unless you give a break.. Need to bring back the strategy to the game..no normal people can keep up this pace.Thanks Drag Cro for eloquently putting what everyone is thinking..kuddo to that!!

Rastlin
04-16-2013, 06:51 PM
"Games" are supposed to be fun, KA is turning into work.
Wow I couldn't have said it better myself!! Work, yes now I realize that is how I have been feeling.... It does, it feels like work...
GREE, PLEASE listen to what is being said here!

Q-Ball
04-16-2013, 07:17 PM
Excellent post DC. I hope Gree really listens to, and most importantly, acts on your suggestions. Like many, I too am quickly getting burned out due to all the effort this "game" takes. "Games" are supposed to be fun, KA is turning into work.

It has tipped the scale to the work side versus the fun side. While I still enjoy it, it's A LOT of work lately.

DragCro - I'm with ya man. Thanks for posting.

echus14
04-16-2013, 07:17 PM
All - just ignore sparckle. He's obviously trying very hard to illicit responses out of you by being less than pleasant, so be nice to him and don't feed his particular addiction.

Richerand
04-16-2013, 07:37 PM
Nice post Drag Cro support it 100%. Gree better take note of this.

-OP-
04-16-2013, 08:05 PM
DC you hit the nail dead center. Many of us feel that way you put it to "paper" perfectly. Much respect to you.

@admin- thanks for the nod to DC who represents many of us in his sentiments.
@Sparckle - can you go one thread without being contrary and confrontational?

I can see why Johnny and so many before him have left the forums. Too many people post just to post but don't have anything worthwhile to say. There is nothing wrong with disagreeing with someone but that is no reason to show disrespect or disdain.

Angel 2
04-16-2013, 08:38 PM
@DC, great post! I agree completely. Over Easter I was helping a friend put up architraves and had to keep dropping the ball to logon to the game for the current battle. While I think the guild wars are a positive, they should not be too close together (or scheduled on global holiday periods!). I am struggling to balance work, family and two gree games. One of them at least will go in the near future if nothing changes. I am not the biggest spender, but I do support the development team, usually monthly. Message here is simple. Yes Gree is a business. Yes they have found a way to make some decent coin - however it is not a sustainable model. There are plenty of examples out there of companies that milked the cash cow and now no longer exist because they refused (or could not see) change coming. There is plenty of warning in this thread...

echus14
04-16-2013, 08:46 PM
The objections to scheduling of events over public holidays (in this context, probably restricted to Western European "global" holidays like Christmas, Easter, and New Year) may be a little controversial. I expect there are players who actually prefer this as that's when they have time to spare (family commitments notwithstanding).

But I wholeheartedly agree that having a wider spacing between guild wars is needed in the interests of sustainability. Once every 6-8 weeks would seem best IMHO, but that's a personal view. The guild wars should be something players look forward to and which they've had time to prepare for.

sparckle
04-16-2013, 09:34 PM
even so im glad that im not you..You didnt understand one word on this thread,you are off topic and i see that you are not a people person,i'm really sad because of you..You posted just because you dont have anything better to do or say.If you don't have friends here you dont have them even in Rl.Some people are born without a lack of compasion,you are a proof of that..I'm sorry that in this forum are more and more trolls and less less people that care or help each other..If you can't be better and positive poster here then don't post,play your game and dont bother others..

Hold back them tears and cheer up. Control your emotions. You're the one that's letting me have an effect on you. You put too much importance in this game. That's the problem. So just cheer up and think of something else for once.

sparckle
04-16-2013, 09:38 PM
Please find a dictionary and look up the word community. Are you intentionally stupid and loathesome, or is it a personality disorder?

I doubt you can even use a dictionary. This is a forum. Not a community. But anyway, getting mad solves nothing. There's no reason to be angry at someone who makes a good point.

sparckle
04-16-2013, 09:42 PM
All - just ignore sparckle. He's obviously trying very hard to illicit responses out of you by being less than pleasant, so be nice to him and don't feed his particular addiction.

Your words are guided by prejudice. It is evident. Be more observant and maybe you can discern better. I'm not trying to get attention, let alone trying hard. You people are just too generous and insist on giving it to me. Not that I want it. It's a forum. I'm participating just like any of you. So I have no clue why you are claiming I have whatever addiction you claim I have. Just words of hate I guess.

Dirt road Joe
04-16-2013, 09:47 PM
Hold back them tears and cheer up. Control your emotions. You're the one that's letting me have an effect on you. You put too much importance in this game. That's the problem. So just cheer up and think of something else for once.

I doubt you can even use a dictionary. This is a forum. Not a community. But anyway, getting mad solves nothing. There's no reason to be angry at someone who makes a good point.

Your words are guided by prejudice. It is evident. Be more observant and maybe you can discern better. I'm not trying to get attention, let alone trying hard. You people are just too generous and insist on giving it to me. Not that I want it. It's a forum. I'm participating just like any of you. So I have no clue why you are claiming I have whatever addiction you claim I have. Just words of hate I guess.

Posting Guidelines - *Updated 3-6-13*

Please DO NOT:

•Flame, troll, insult others, make purposefully inflammatory posts or otherwise be a nuisance to other players or the moderators. In this and all other matters, the moderators have final say over what constitutes appropriate posts.

•These rules and guidelines are subject to change at any time; it is the responsibility of all forum users to understand and abide by the current posting guidelines.

Thank you

sparckle
04-16-2013, 09:55 PM
Posting Guidelines - *Updated 3-6-13*

Please DO NOT:

•Flame, troll, insult others, make purposefully inflammatory posts or otherwise be a nuisance to other players or the moderators. In this and all other matters, the moderators have final say over what constitutes appropriate posts.

•These rules and guidelines are subject to change at any time; it is the responsibility of all forum users to understand and abide by the current posting guidelines.

Thank you

Read my first and second posts. No flaming whatsoever. Then read the responses to it. Lots and lots of flaming. So we all know who started it.

Rastlin
04-16-2013, 09:59 PM
I have to stick up for sparckle however unpopular that may make me to some. He brings up good points, and predicted many of the things that are now being said in the forums. Many are quick to dismiss him (heck half don't even read what he has to say all the way through before responding), instead of really looking at what he is saying or has already said in the past. FLAME AWAY, I don't care it is going to fail on deaf ears, like you ALL have done to sparckle.

sparckle
04-16-2013, 10:01 PM
I guess since you are not actually involved in the chat rooms, chat apps, facebook, f2f catchups, email, in-game chat, etc., etc. that the rest of us in this forum are, then you probably dont understand that this is actually a community.

I get it now. You are just grumpy because you feel left out. Does it make you really sad that you are left out? No one in here cares about your feelings, or life, or views, or even your existence. It makes you mad doesnt it. I think now is a good time to follow your therapists instructions - maybe write down your feelings of resentment in your journal, or perhaps go and paint something.

Maybe the problem is that we have been getting annoyed with your stupidity, when in actual fact we need to be more understanding and patient with the dumb kid.

and I am not mad or angry, I am having a great time.

Email, Facebook and online messengers are different. People from there are usually known in real life. Your inability to discern makes you the 'dumb kid' I'm afraid.

sparckle
04-16-2013, 10:03 PM
I have to stick up for sparckle however unpopular that may make me to some. He brings up good points, and predicted many of the things that are now being said in the forums. Many are quick to dismiss him (heck half don't even read what he has to say all the way through before responding), instead of really looking at what he is saying or has already said in the past. FLAME AWAY, I don't care it is going to fail on deaf ears, like you ALL have done to sparckle.

The truth is unpleasant and will undoubtebly attract criticism.

In hindsight, vision is with clarity. I'm merely extrapolating my life experiences and those of others to get the hindsight vision. Drink from my well of wisdom dear forumites. It will help you in winning this crucial battle against Gree.

Proprioc3ption
04-16-2013, 10:04 PM
It's the hard truth DragCro... Well said mate! ;)

sparckle
04-16-2013, 10:07 PM
All are welcome. Drink as much as you can before Gree deletes this thread!

sparckle
04-16-2013, 10:09 PM
Incorrect assumption, but thanks for playing.

The 'dumb kid' is usually the last to come to the realization. At this pace, it seems like it might be you.

Rastlin
04-16-2013, 10:14 PM
I guess since you are not actually involved in the chat rooms, chat apps, facebook, f2f catchups, email, in-game chat, etc., etc. that the rest of us in this forum are, then you probably dont understand that this is actually a community.

I get it now. You are just grumpy because you feel left out. Does it make you really sad that you are left out? No one in here cares about your feelings, or life, or views, or even your existence. It makes you mad doesnt it. I think now is a good time to follow your therapists instructions - maybe write down your feelings of resentment in your journal, or perhaps go and paint something.

Maybe the problem is that we have been getting annoyed with your stupidity, when in actual fact we need to be more understanding and patient with the dumb kid.

and I am not mad or angry, I am having a great time.
Wow you took time to write that just to be mean to someone? You need to take a good long look in the mirror...

sparckle
04-16-2013, 10:19 PM
There's no need to get personal. Why can't we all just have a friendly discussion? After all, we share a common enemy.

Kjctnorris
04-16-2013, 10:43 PM
Rastlin,

If you can't see how sparkle is trying to troll the group (and in some cases succeeding), you're either trolling as well or you must just really like the guy. Well, there are other options as well, but I'm doing my best not to insult you.

sparckle
04-16-2013, 10:47 PM
^ Most people are too intoxicated to assess objectively. I won't hold it against them. Maybe one day they'll awaken from the hypnosis. The sooner, the better it would be for them.

Rastlin
04-16-2013, 11:40 PM
Rastlin,

If you can't see how sparkle is trying to troll the group (and in some cases succeeding), you're either trolling as well or you must just really like the guy. Well, there are other options as well, but I'm doing my best not to insult you.
You can't insult me (but you and I both know you tried with that comment), it is a forum and nothing more. I feel you guys push him, and don't ever listen to what he has to say. He has made valid points, and everyone just calls him a troll. Now I guess you want to call me one too? Not a problem please remove my Tips on how to get a BD10 thread, cause I am troll I guess... :rolleyes: This is not a popularity contest, it is forum and everyone has the right to voice their views/ideas. I am at the point now that I am disgusted with how some people here think they are so "special". I have seen rude and mean comments made to sparkle in this tread, and I will stand up and speak against it. If I see them made about you Kjctnorris I would stand up for you too.

-OP-
04-16-2013, 11:49 PM
Interesting how this thread started out as a humble request to Gree but turned into something so different. Pity, it was a good request too.

Rastlin
04-16-2013, 11:53 PM
Interesting how this thread started out as a humble request to Gree but turned into something so different. Pity, it was a good request too.
You are correct, and I am sorry for my part. For those that do not want to hear from sparkle just add him to your ignore list, no need to insult.

sparckle
04-16-2013, 11:54 PM
You can't insult me (but you and I both know you tried with that comment), it is a forum and nothing more. I feel you guys push him, and don't ever listen to what he has to say. He has made valid points, and everyone just calls him a troll. Now I guess you want to call me one too? Not a problem please remove my Tips on how to get a BD10 thread, cause I am troll I guess... :rolleyes: This is not a popularity contest, it is forum and everyone has the right to voice their views/ideas. I am at the point now that I am disgusted with how some people here think they are so "special". I have seen rude and mean comments made to sparkle in this tread, and I will stand up and speak against it. If I see them made about you Kjctnorris I would stand up for you too.

My friend, you have ascended from the darkness. A miracle indeed. I once thought there was no return for those that fall to Gree's influence. But your resolve is strong. You have defied my old belief and have produced hope for these people. These people need help, but are too intoxicated to see their own needs. They need to be reached. Can you lend a hand?

SpikedPunchVictim
04-17-2013, 12:06 AM
Dragco, I spend my gameplay camping, and still enjoy the game. I'm sure as soon as I start leveling, the competition becomes too fierce and spending gems/time puts you on par with the competition. The large amount of hackers that haven't been removed also doesn't help. It decreases the games value for me since I've worked so hard to get where I am. Anyone else feel this way?

Kjctnorris
04-17-2013, 12:07 AM
You can't insult me (but you and I both know you tried with that comment), it is a forum and nothing more. I feel you guys push him, and don't ever listen to what he has to say. He has made valid points, and everyone just calls him a troll. Now I guess you want to call me one too? Not a problem please remove my Tips on how to get a BD10 thread, cause I am troll I guess... :rolleyes: This is not a popularity contest, it is forum and everyone has the right to voice their views/ideas. I am at the point now that I am disgusted with how some people here think they are so "special". I have seen rude and mean comments made to sparkle in this tread, and I will stand up and speak against it. If I see them made about you Kjctnorris I would stand up for you too.good grief. You take this way too seriously if you construed my post as an insult.

The point was sparkle doesn't need defending because he's getting the responses he's trying to get; he's not offended in the least.

I only pointed this out to you because your previous post history suggests you aren't a troll.

But ok, carry on with your crusade. Justice will prevail I'm sure

-OP-
04-17-2013, 12:15 AM
The problem here isn't Sparckle or any one else. It is just the natural evolution of any discussion to turn one way or the other. It just would have been nice to let this remain on point as Gree did take note for resolution or not...they did express their piece in the matter. That way the focus could have remained true and with enough petitions we could have ensured Gree understood the high level of concern. Unfortunately once we turned aside from that conversation, Gree no longer had a reason to continue monitoring this thread.

But the initial contact was good. Now all we can do is wait to see how well Gree took it to heart and their steps to resolution or consideration. Hopefully it is better than their robo response on open tickets. Ask a question and get a response stating the situation is closed and resolved....but no answer. Just makes you smile and laugh because any other reaction would end in frustration and anger.

See I too suffer from the "bright light syndrome"

@GREE once you have consulted, pondered and discussed the initial request would you please respond in an announcement or some venue so that we can all see the response/fruit of this endeavor to make a humble request. Much mahalo.

EiZ
04-17-2013, 12:17 AM
C,mon now, this is a importend thread made for gree to hear us out, DC pleed more than once to you getting this thread off topic, cant u plz make another thread about your wisdom etc....

to make this on topic again, i started playing this game to clear my head before work meetings and when i had time to kill, suited my purposes fine and i enjoyed doing it, and since it pleased me i didnt mind spending on it, i have now been playing a year or so and come to meet great peeps and friends not only in my guild or FK but here and in game, sadly after this war there have been to many of them deleting their game and more thinking of it due to what DC stated.... thanks again everyone hanging in there! maybe this can help out, doubt it but, just maybe or more great peeps will say their goodbyes....

Jhoemel
04-17-2013, 01:09 AM
Thread closed...

Admin where are you?

sparckle
04-17-2013, 01:09 AM
^ Nobody went off-topic. It's all related. If everyone bands together and shows a genuine intention to break away from Gree. They might just begin to listen.

Jhoemel
04-17-2013, 01:11 AM
This message is hidden because _______ is on your ignore list.
View Post
Remove user from ignore list

Very handy forum tool if you dont want to read a post by a certain user :)

sparckle
04-17-2013, 01:14 AM
^ Thanks for the useful advice. You'll be my first.

prinstone
04-17-2013, 01:36 AM
I bought a "Bag of Gems" over a week ago and I have not succeeded. I have contacted the support and they have not answered me. Besides, every time I open the application asks for my Apple ID (that's a bummer ...)

Has anyone had that? Any advice? Is it normal from Gree no answer in over a week for a purchase made?

thanks

l3lade2
04-17-2013, 01:41 AM
So in summary I think we can all agree;

1 - Sparckle is an ass (this isn't new news, just reaffirmed throughout the course of this thread)

2 - This game is becoming less interesting for the majority. I've given serious thought to quiting over the last month or two, if it weren't for the guild side of things I believe I probably would have done already. The game requires far too much attention now, and even saying that, all the attention in the world still won't make you competetive without spending more and more cash.

Jixx
04-17-2013, 01:46 AM
You are wrong their matey. I can camp indefinitely. It takes self-restraint. Something that you desperately need.

please tell me you dont believe in that marshmallow nonsense that ms pickles wrote about :)

and yes people can camp indefinetly. And yes it takes self restraint. whether its wise to do or not, ill leave that to you

Ratma2001
04-17-2013, 02:41 AM

2 - This game is becoming less interesting for the majority. I've given serious thought to quiting over the last month or two, if it weren't for the guild side of things I believe I probably would have done already. The game requires far too much attention now, and even saying that, all the attention in the world still won't make you competetive without spending more and more cash.

as you can see ive deleted part 1 of your reply ..not interested.
part 2 however is of importance and i feel that even i have had my ups and downs with Gree, but of late have been reducing my spending to a point where i went from the GSP to 1 Mountain if that ! I feel that the game is spiralling out of control with far too many events..come on Gree lets get back on track before i and others throw the towel in also !!
There has been too many Noteable Memebers leave in the last month that have been instrumental in Forum advice , Game play, and Long term objectives, these have wained of late and a lot of people are not happy about the direction you have turned!
After this war i myself have been teetering on the LEAVE/STAY edge just keep pushing and I'm gone..I like the game and have built a great group of close freinds over the past 10 months..but some have left ..all are well known for assistance or guidence..this game has turned sour for a lot of people and will see an influx of more if Gree stay on the same track !
Wake up and listen to People ! Kingdom age is a "Sratergy Game" so it should take Months and Months to get to a particular point ..not 3 weeks at an over zealous price !...slow down and let people get back to the roots of the game..slow and steady.. it always wins and will make more GP to the bottom line !
lets not take the addage of "Treat them mean keep them keen" ! More of "Build the Bank , they will spend"

p.s to keep this thread on the O.P i have delted all comment relating to certain Persons, i would ask if others would do the same as we can all benefit from this !

sparckle
04-17-2013, 03:13 AM

1 - Sparckle is an ass (this isn't new news, just reaffirmed throughout the course of this thread)

Set aside your prejudices. You call me an ass, but you agree with me at the same time :confused:

The dude above agrees with me too.

sparckle
04-17-2013, 03:24 AM
please tell me you dont believe in that marshmallow nonsense that ms pickles wrote about :)

and yes people can camp indefinetly. And yes it takes self restraint. whether its wise to do or not, ill leave that to you

It's a one way street. You can go forward, but can't turn back. I get the same enjoyment but don't bear the burden you people have playing this game. That sums up the prudence of my decision.

Ak-Manin
04-17-2013, 04:04 AM
I bought a "Bag of Gems" over a week ago and I have not succeeded. I have contacted the support and they have not answered me. Besides, every time I open the application asks for my Apple ID (that's a bummer ...)

Has anyone had that? Any advice? Is it normal from Gree no answer in over a week for a purchase made?

thanks

Prin...that's what happened to me! Started 30 Mar...yes..in middle of war...I sent in probably 20 tickets, 2 PMs to CJ54, called their offices, and who knows...yesterday, I was able to buy gems and they downloaded. I still have to use my apple ID to log into KA everytime tho. So...no clue what worked to get it fixed...but it did take a while.

AK

DragCro
04-17-2013, 04:46 AM
The point of this thread was to help people(players) and Gree company so both can benefit!
I'm sorry that some are going off topic and troll here just to provoke or to ruin somebodys effort to help others.I'm the number one fan of Gree and people that i can call friends here,i respect even trolls and they do me.They know i mean good and i'm not posting something just to post!
Sparcle i respect you but i saw that your intentions are not good,you didnt answer in any of my pms and i asked you to don't ruin this thread and you are doing all that you can to close it..Even in Crime city forum trolls respect me and i do them,never had problems with them,but you don't stop.I saw your history of posts and all are insults to other players or provokations,you jump from Mw forum to here and provoke who you can find,just randomly who takes your bait.
Please don't do that..Play your game,do what you want but respect others..
Thank you!
Hope im not asking to much!
People if you need to post something,post about a theme that i started on the thread !
Not about camping or other things,you have other topics there,open a thread or find the thread with that subject that you want to discuss..
Thanks to all that posted about my topic,thank you for your support and thanks to Admin for the help,hope something changes for the best of all uf us

Buddha44
04-17-2013, 05:03 AM
Dragcro, very eloquently stated. The guilds were a great development and working together towards a common goal created closer friendships and bonds. The flip side of that is the obligation you feel towards your mates to continue to excel or contribute to the group cause. It's no longer just about individual stats but making sure you are not dead weight, which is not necessarily bad since we want to contribute to our team's success. However, to achieve that requires a significant time or gem commitment (likely both) that is just not sustainable because the events occur non-stop.

Timbathia
04-17-2013, 05:17 AM
Ok, out of respect for dragco and the intent of this thread i have deleted all my posts and blocked a certain poster. Sorry for participating in the hijacking.

DragCro
04-17-2013, 05:25 AM
Dragcro, very eloquently stated. The guilds were a great development and working together towards a common goal created closer friendships and bonds. The flip side of that is the obligation you feel towards your mates to continue to excel or contribute to the group cause. It's no longer just about individual stats but making sure you are not dead weight, which is not necessarily bad since we want to contribute to our team's success. However, to achieve that requires a significant time or gem commitment (likely both) that is just not sustainable because the events occur non-stop.Im not against guilds,i like that guild brought together random people and they are working together for the same goal,they are building and the friendship that way.But the problem is not on that part,the problem is that events are to near one from the other,war last 5 or 3 days that is to much,people need to work,to have time and for family.
Problem is that after the war the same hour when it ends it starts a new event as box,ltq or boss event with no pause,one event ends the next start,we dont have even a day of pause from one event to the other,lately we have 2 events going at the same time.In past we had a day or two of pause from box event to boss event,now we don't.I'm just asking Gree developers if they can make some pause between events,and the wars to put once a month,not earlier..This way people can be more happier and play this game for enjoyment,this way Gree keeps loyal costumers,and that is good

akal
04-17-2013, 08:52 AM
Problem is that after the war the same hour when it ends it starts a new event as box,ltq or boss event with no pause,

This was the real reason for me to think about quit the game. I was thinking about that before, started couple months ago. The reasons were excellent described by DragCro... But then the new LTQ appeared several minutes after the war - I understood that this is very close to the end (at least for me).
And yes, I`m still in because I`m in Guild and think that I can be useful in the next war. The other reason - I`m too much on business-trips in April and this game helps to kill the time in airports and hotels.
But in May... I`m sure that if nothing will change, I will quit. This game takes too much, and I`m not only about the money, the time is more expensive. And this game trying to control me more and more, in order to force me to stay ingame longer - I don`t like this and I can`t afford this.
It`s very simple - if Gree will push harder & harder, people will quit more & more. i`ve stopped spending $ already as I don`t see the point..

bgood
04-17-2013, 09:13 AM
I agree with DragCro and everything he wrote. I'm out like a fat kid in dodgeball from this game very soon if the game continues as is. Money that was spent before is completely worthless, the amount of stat inflation in this game...hell 3rd world countries have lower inflation rates. We went from events that gave 1k-2 stat uptick if you finished to 50-60k in like a month. The way i view it is its a poor investment to continue to spend that will only give you an advantage for like a month before that advantage is wiped away. Unless you have tons of disposable income which i know some do and more power to you. Which leads you to if you stop spending then well you dont make it that far in the LTQ and god forbid you have rl and can't play for a week your behind the 8ball. All signs point to the door and delete app button which is a shame because this game used to be a lot of fun and had strategy. Now the only strategy is to max out your cc.

DragCro
04-17-2013, 09:17 AM
I agree with DragCro and everything he wrote. I'm out like a fat kid in dodgeball from this game very soon if the game continues as is. Money that was spent before is completely worthless, the amount of stat inflation in this game...hell 3rd world countries have lower inflation rates. We went from events that gave 1k-2 stat uptick if you finished to 50-60k in like a month. The way i view it is its a poor investment to continue to spend that will only give you an advantage for like a month before that advantage is wiped away. Unless you have tons of disposable income which i know some do and more power to you. Which leads you to if you stop spending then well you dont make it that far in the LTQ and god forbid you have rl and can't play for a week your behind the 8ball. All signs point to the door and delete app button which is a shame because this game used to be a lot of fun and had strategy. Now the only strategy is to max out your cc.all true brother,you are wise as allways

JPFAS
04-17-2013, 09:20 AM
DragCro I support all you have said. If it was not for the social aspect introduced by guilds, I would have left the game already. I find myself having more fun because I'm playing and interacting with my guild friends than making LTQs and guild wars while draining my wallet. This has turned into a pay for play game, both in terms of real money and real time. Strategy is no long a factor. It's not sustainable. At least for me. I will have to reorder my priorities after the next war. And heavy spending will not be one of them...

sparckle
04-17-2013, 10:02 AM
The point of this thread was to help people(players) and Gree company so both can benefit!
I'm sorry that some are going off topic and troll here just to provoke or to ruin somebodys effort to help others.I'm the number one fan of Gree and people that i can call friends here,i respect even trolls and they do me.They know i mean good and i'm not posting something just to post!
Sparcle i respect you but i saw that your intentions are not good,you didnt answer in any of my pms and i asked you to don't ruin this thread and you are doing all that you can to close it..Even in Crime city forum trolls respect me and i do them,never had problems with them,but you don't stop.I saw your history of posts and all are insults to other players or provokations,you jump from Mw forum to here and provoke who you can find,just randomly who takes your bait.
Please don't do that..Play your game,do what you want but respect others..
Thank you!
Hope im not asking to much!
People if you need to post something,post about a theme that i started on the thread !
Not about camping or other things,you have other topics there,open a thread or find the thread with that subject that you want to discuss..
Thanks to all that posted about my topic,thank you for your support and thanks to Admin for the help,hope something changes for the best of all uf us

I am reading the same thread you made in CC. If you remove your prejudices, you can become very rational. Someone made a very insightful post there. I'll even quote it for you. If you won't listen to me then at least listen to him...

A lot of the symptoms listed here are actually a good indication that someone's got a bad case of addiction. Self-evaluation time. If you're hiding from family, scraping to spend every last dime you've got, skipping out on business meetings, or pulling heavily back from your social life just to play some stupid phone game - Then there's a serious problem.

I'm telling you ... if you're addicted that badly, then you really might want to consider deleting the game, taking a few weeks off, and just staying off the forums for a bit (It's a lot harder to do than you might think). Stop worrying about your stats, and go enjoy your life. When you can play and enjoy the game without ruining your life, then you've gotten somewhere.

That's one of the main reasons why I've fallen in love with camping. It's a very casual style of play. I can thoroughly enjoy my actual life, spend time on the forums when I want, and still fully enjoy the game - Without the pressure of feeling like I've got to constantly log in every single moment of every single day just to stay "competitive".

To help you out though ... Try only playing one game. Or try going for a few days leaving your buildings uncollected. Let people rob you if you have to. Get yourself out of the cycle of feeling like you "have" to do something in-game, "Or Else." Skip out on a few in-game events. Choose to miss that collect 10 with the awesome prize. If you really want to win at this game, that's the way to do it. Learning to keep yourself in control at all times.

sparckle
04-17-2013, 10:13 AM
Ok, out of respect for dragco and the intent of this thread i have deleted all my posts and blocked a certain poster. Sorry for participating in the hijacking.

The truth is difficult to stomach, but ignoring it won't help. Anyhow, I'm not going to continue arguing with a child so I'll return the favour.

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
04-17-2013, 10:15 AM
Good post Draco. The game has been losing its sense of fun with so many things having to happen at once or back to back. I'm glad they are taking note and look forward to the changes.

Acidist
04-17-2013, 10:25 AM
Hey Guys!!
I fully support my friend Dragcro.
He is a really good Teammate and he is everytime here, if u something need.
And he have in all aspects right.
I would some words post too, but thanks some guys, i am not so often here in the last time.And i dont like the forum anymore.
I come maybe sometime back, if i see, that the forum is more friendly and helpfull together, without this insult comments
Best Greetings from: Acidist

Lets keep it real people!
04-17-2013, 10:36 AM
This is a many maker, plain and simple. They could care less if you have a life or not. They need you to stay in game and keep spending in order to stay in business. You say people need to be able to go out and have a life and want them to change the programming. I suggest you put the game down and take the initiative. Like all things in life, you have to make it happen.

You want change, you have to be it.

bgood
04-17-2013, 10:38 AM
I'm sorry bait taken. To camp and sit around and avoid LTQ and guild wars is tantamount to playing a game of solitaire...which for those that look for game like that then that strategy works for you but to tell people that the solution to the problem is "camping" is completely wrong.

A good portion of people play for the strategic challenge and competition... if your sitting around doing nothing there is no challenge (other than staying disciplined to not do anything ). I'm not bashing campers, not one bit, thats their choice however i will bash that to fix the issue of "ruining of the game" caused by rampant stat manipulation is to camp is rediculous. The issue that was trying to be addressed to Gree where:

1) There are inherent flaws in the stat manipulation from a business model standpoint that will have severe negative reprocussions to Gree in the future. They are being penny wise and pound foolish.
2) There is a growing number of people who used to enjoy the game that don't and are considering leaving or left.
3) There is a snowball effect when your friends leave the game inherently so will you. The old marketing saying if you so something right maybe they will tell a friend or two if you do something wrong they will tell 10's to hundreds.
4) The people that form the primary supplement base seem to be professionals with a solid background of economics to realize the ROI for gem spend is no longer there.

Please refute the four points i made here. Maybe there is a side i'm missing but I havn't heard a real solution yet.

sparckle
04-17-2013, 10:57 AM
I'm sorry bait taken. To camp and sit around and avoid LTQ and guild wars is tantamount to playing a game of solitaire...which for those that look for game like that then that strategy works for you but to tell people that the solution to the problem is "camping" is completely wrong.

A good portion of people play for the strategic challenge and competition... if your sitting around doing nothing there is no challenge (other than staying disciplined to not do anything ). I'm not bashing campers, not one bit, thats their choice however i will bash that to fix the issue of "ruining of the game" caused by rampant stat manipulation is to camp is rediculous. The issue that was trying to be addressed to Gree where:

1) There are inherent flaws in the stat manipulation from a business model standpoint that will have severe negative reprocussions to Gree in the future. They are being penny wise and pound foolish.
2) There is a growing number of people who used to enjoy the game that don't and are considering leaving or left.
3) There is a snowball effect when your friends leave the game inherently so will you. The old marketing saying if you so something right maybe they will tell a friend or two if you do something wrong they will tell 10's to hundreds.
4) The people that form the primary supplement base seem to be professionals with a solid background of economics to realize the ROI for gem spend is no longer there.

Please refute the four points i made here. Maybe there is a side i'm missing but I havn't heard a real solution yet.

^ If this game wasn't pay-to-win, then I would agree with you. But sadly it is. "Playing" this game is only satiating your addiction for greater stats. No strategy involved. Very one-dimensional. And it's not free.

So I'd rather camp. Camping is free. Burden-free, stress-free and expenditure free. And allows me to play at my own pace. I just happen to Solitaire sometimes when idling at work. This game is no different. Just a time-killer when idling. Nothing to get serious about.

bgood
04-17-2013, 11:15 AM
^ If this game wasn't pay-to-win, then I would agree with you. But sadly it is. "Playing" this game is only satiating your addiction for greater stats. No strategy involved. Very one-dimensional. And it's not free.

So I'd rather camp. Camping is free. Burden-free, stress-free and expenditure free. And allows me to play at my own pace. I just happen to Solitaire sometimes when idling at work. This game is no different. Just a time-killer when idling. Nothing to get serious about.

I agree with that the current iteration of Kingdame Age (Crusade) is pay to win to the extreme scale and no strategy but it always wasnt that way. Sure people should get an advantage if they spend money, they support the game and future development but you can't look at items in a vaccuum, you have to look at the big picture. Gree needs to optimize their profits and my arguement is they aren't. In short term yup cash uptick but looking at however long this game lasts i believe they could of milked more Net income for a longer period of time.

Thats your choice its a time killer however no gem players = no game = you find new game. It just means you have no attachment to the game other then its a time killer. On a Micro/personal level thats fine and it works for you but on a Macro level if the company drives everyone to your way of thinking it goes out of business. Obviously you have no love for gree, that much is obvious but for those that do want to play this game a year from now, the only way to truly save the game is to partner with them. Should they ignore their client base the game will die and for you thats no biggie.

sparckle
04-17-2013, 11:32 AM
^ Free players are worth a lot more than you think. If people stop spending, Gree will probably add advertisements to generate revenue. The game will probably be more balanced and actually be worth playing.

Atlas1234
04-17-2013, 11:55 AM
Great post.

I am also seeing people winding down KA or other Gree games they were playing at the same time (and potentially spending)

I do not have a problem with Gree making money but at present this is not a good long term strategy for them.

Old players (free and paying): Too time consuming, someone may argue "tough, play when you can", reality is different, we get addicted, play too much, get tired, move on. Gree may get more money in the short term but then have "old timers" leaving.

New players/campers: I got lucky, camped to have BD10 and had perfect timing to get on the bandwagon for LTQs. Now new players and campers will find it more difficult to "succeed" (interpret that as you may) and may be put off (I know... different people different mindset)

But we are getting to a point where "old timers" are moving on due to intensity and probably less new arrivals that stay due to increased path to a relative "end game", hence potentially reducing volume of players, but a game needs more players staying for the long term (The more you play, the more chances you spend; the more overall players, the more will spend).

The result at present, if things continue the same path, is a definite increase of people leaving.

PS: Was, MW war + KA war + holidays + time change, all at the same time, necessary? Please add a smiley of a head blowing-up

Nacon10
04-17-2013, 12:03 PM
People are leaving th game but I only think its a small percentage. The guild,wars should keep the game interesting until people realize there's no catching FUN in which my guild will sneak in and take the top spot

sparckle
04-17-2013, 02:50 PM
^ By then, FUN would have left too.

Buddha44
04-17-2013, 03:41 PM
Im not against guilds,i like that guild brought together random people and they are working together for the same goal,they are building and the friendship that way.But the problem is not on that part,the problem is that events are to near one from the other,war last 5 or 3 days that is to much,people need to work,to have time and for family.
Problem is that after the war the same hour when it ends it starts a new event as box,ltq or boss event with no pause,one event ends the next start,we dont have even a day of pause from one event to the other,lately we have 2 events going at the same time.In past we had a day or two of pause from box event to boss event,now we don't.I'm just asking Gree developers if they can make some pause between events,and the wars to put once a month,not earlier..This way people can be more happier and play this game for enjoyment,this way Gree keeps loyal costumers,and that is good

I agree with you Dragcro. As I said, I thought that introducing guilds was great for bringing friends closer together but that by timing the events one after another, it forces one to make excessive time and gem commitments.

sparckle
04-17-2013, 04:10 PM
I agree with you Dragcro. As I said, I thought that introducing guilds was great for bringing friends closer together but that by timing the events one after another, it forces one to make excessive time and gem commitments.

Agreed. It's an agreement that the player binds himself to. There is obligation and commitment, particulary for the higher ranking guilds. The moment the player stops hauling his own weight is the moment where he gets booted. I wouldn't call this a "friendship".

Ratma2001
04-17-2013, 04:40 PM
Agreed. It's an agreement that the player binds himself to. There is obligation and commitment, particulary for the higher ranking guilds. The moment the player stops hauling his own weight is the moment where he gets booted. I wouldn't call this a "friendship".

To a point this would be correct, but if you chose the right Guild where as there is no pressure to Donate xx amount or buy xx amount and its just a close group of freinds then this would differ , only then if a person wanted to move to a different guild to "Earn" better rewards then it would or could be interpreted that way, but most of us are more concerned with the amount of events , where as before 1 event every 2-3 weeks was great, we all had time to plan ..camp..R.L..families..no pressure, now its all changed..big spenders may like it but most oppse this new direction..ie its no longer fun and too much pressure to keep up the ongoing events..i understand that its a choice to participate in these events but to be left behind at this stage in my gameing would be a certain error, so my choices are try and move with the rest or give it away due to my level.
I like the game and the early stages were great ! we camped we had fun we took our time..then the start of Box and LTQ we levelled up , then they started doing them more regular and before you knew it you had an additional 40-60 levels ..but thats what Gree wanted so they won that part but if we can get enough support to bring back the old style , all would benefit from this direction.

sparckle
04-17-2013, 04:42 PM
To a point this would be correct, but if you chose the right Guild where as there is no pressure to Donate xx amount or buy xx amount and its just a close group of freinds then this would differ , only then if a person wanted to move to a different guild to "Earn" better rewards then it would or could be interpreted that way, but most of us are more concerned with the amount of events , where as before 1 event every 2-3 weeks was great, we all had time to plan ..camp..R.L..families..no pressure, now its all changed..big spenders may like it but most oppse this new direction..ie its no longer fun and too much pressure to keep up the ongoing events..i understand that its a choice to participate in these events but to be left behind at this stage in my gameing would be a certain error, so my choices are try and move with the rest or give it away due to my level.
I like the game and the early stages were great ! we camped we had fun we took our time..then the start of Box and LTQ we levelled up , then they started doing them more regular and before you knew it you had an additional 40-60 levels ..but thats what Gree wanted so they won that part but if we can get enough support to bring back the old style , all would benefit from this direction.

This is what I have done. I've joined a laid back guild. I believe it's a lot more pleasant. Maybe some people here should try it.

I've said this point many times already. The LTQs are there to bait players into the spending trap. Thank god someone realises this. Kudos to you.

Buddha44
04-18-2013, 10:32 AM
This is what I have done. I've joined a laid back guild. I believe it's a lot more pleasant. Maybe some people here should try it.

I've said this point many times already. The LTQs are there to bait players into the spending trap. Thank god someone realises this. Kudos to you.

Our guild is great, too. There's no pressure. In my case the pressure is self-imposed in that I don't want everybody else's efforts to go to waste and it's quite fun to pull off an upset or for the guild to come together in the heat of battle. The camaraderie is what keeps it interesting for me.

Muddy
04-19-2013, 01:28 AM
Problem is not in the time between quests. This problem could b solve really easy. And people go to vacation, spend time with their family, work and get their life back without missing all quests, stats and etc. They will play when they want.

Sorry gree but you have to change your game-designer, he killed the game process (this is the problem) and he doesn't see obvious things. Yes, you got extra-super-money for the last 2 months but... You know... This is it. The coming will go down.

ezinap
04-19-2013, 06:06 AM
Hi DragCro,
I totally understand your plea. You are one of the good guys holding the community together.
However I feel have to make some remarks:

... Now with new limited time quests if any of the player miss it or he can't play it because of real life(vacation,job,family etc) their stats decrease by 50 k just by missing just one event.

That's not true. Obviously your stats don't decrease if you do nothing. But second, it might actually be better for your stats per level ratio to skip this LTQ, and do the next one. This because of the continuous inflation of their rewards, in relation to the XP gain. Think about it.
(If you could win a 100k/100k unit but you would also gain 100M XP, would you want it? At my level: no thanks)

… they are not happy because of it!
All of us have some things in life to do,we like this game but now it is too much time consuming.

I know the reason why they left the game. They had problems with family,wife,husband,girlfriend or boyfriend

Absolutely true. However, we all have our addictions, like … eating too much cookies. But you can not blame the cookie producer for baking those nice sweet crunchy cookies.

… give us more strategy, not just missions to finish quests.

Personally I totally agree. But more and better -strategic- gaming, might involve some risk for addiction.

Give a chance to low level players to keep up and reach top players, in past they could do it now, but now I doubt it.

True. That's nearly impossible.
However stats inflation is a step in that direction! Because all the old advantages top players have are becoming nearly useless compared to the newest unit-rewards.

… it is harder to people that pause for a month a game because of some reason in life to continue, how they can catch up?

Then can't. But it should not worry them. Just look around at your own level.

… and the only prize that we want is that our friends to be by our side and to play with us this games, that is the only reward that we want,it worth more than any top prize!!

Very good point. If the game can be become a community, it has a long future. So that could be the plea to Gree. Give us ways to socialize!
Now we are all switching between forums and chat apps and KA. An integration would be nice.

So please,i'm asking again in the name of the forum,players,give us more time for real life.

It sounds a bit harsh but sorry: that time is 24h per day and nothing can give you more time.

I'm really sad and i know lots of people are too,please give us a chance to keep us friends here.Let them play relaxed,slow down events,do something for us..

Thank you

DragCro \ Titan

You shouldn't be sad DragCro, we all love you.

glitters
04-19-2013, 11:06 AM
^ Goodness gracious me, we have someone who is impeccably astute. You hit home like a guided missile. A rare gem you are among the dull rocks.

Hi DragCro,
I totally understand your plea. You are one of the good guys holding the community together.
However I feel have to make some remarks:

That's not true. Obviously your stats don't decrease if you do nothing. But second, it might actually be better for your stats per level ratio to skip this LTQ, and do the next one. This because of the continuous inflation of their rewards, in relation to the XP gain. Think about it.
(If you could win a 100k/100k unit but you would also gain 100M XP, would you want it? At my level: no thanks)

Absolutely true. However, we all have our addictions, like … eating too much cookies. But you can not blame the cookie producer for baking those nice sweet crunchy cookies.

Personally I totally agree. But more and better -strategic- gaming, might involve some risk for addiction.

True. That's nearly impossible.
However stats inflation is a step in that direction! Because all the old advantages top players have are becoming nearly useless compared to the newest unit-rewards.

Then can't. But it should not worry them. Just look around at your own level.

Very good point. If the game can be become a community, it has a long future. So that could be the plea to Gree. Give us ways to socialize!
Now we are all switching between forums and chat apps and KA. An integration would be nice.

It sounds a bit harsh but sorry: that time is 24h per day and nothing can give you more time.

You shouldn't be sad DragCro, we all love you.