PDA

View Full Version : Who wants my guild? Kinda merge!!

Rgf111
04-16-2013, 04:59 AM
Recently we've found a merge and most our members have joined them with few more including me following! But some are staying and a few more requests I've let in for now but asked them not to donate incase we remove them (so there happy feeding off our bonuses for nothing right now lol) want to leave my guild to a active group and I guess around the 50k+ stats range (give or take)! You would eventually be taking over command as I'll leave and hand leadership to whoever you please!

Our bonuses:
Building speed 5/5
Building cost 5/5
Casualty reduce 2/5
Guild inc +12.
(bank balance= 20 million approx.)

If these bonuses are better than yours plus the money in the bank then why not take advantage?
Theres 20 spaces available right now, we have 3 low level members I asked not to donate we could remove, there's money in the bank to buy 2 more spaces so we can accommodate 25 new members and when the last few leave more!

Guild name & code, Wrath of Titans: 545308821 send someone over or pm me here or add me in game, Perseus: 855238880

jin.knightstemplers
04-16-2013, 09:39 AM
Hi,
I'm very interested in the idea, I'm the founder of The Knights Templers and we actually were in discussion about a possible merge, please email me directly at Jin.knightstemplers@gmail.com and let's discuss this further, my tag is JIN and I just friend requested you, let's talk, very interested.

Thanks,
Jin

lilhilke
04-16-2013, 05:26 PM
Just For Bonuses is now recruiting! 8 spaces open and soon to be 10 with next guild increase. We are open to recruiting individuals or merging with a smaller guild with members that meet our requirements. Some members have missed recent donations so a guild that has more than 10 active members that wants to merge please contact me and we can work it out.
I am the leader of the guild Just For Bonuses. We have 22% cost reduction, 22% speed reduction, and +16 members. The only requirement we have is a donation of at least 50k/day which most members surpass regularly. High IPH is recommended but not required. We placed in the top 400(#363 I believe) without many of the members active in the war. We are not a "lets go conquer the world" guild but we will participate in the wars. Our main focus is on purchasing bonuses to help members.

If you are interested in joining please request to join. The Guild ID is 908684132. If you are a member of a guild that is willing to merge please private message me and we can discuss merging.