PDA

View Full Version : Hacker Hysteria

Shawshank
04-16-2013, 04:46 AM
Omg! Somebody beat me! They must be hacking!

Seriously, on just about every forum somebody is complaining about hackers. I'm curious as to how often Gree actually comes across somebody who hacks the game. Just because some dope spends thousands of $$$$ on their account doesn't mean they are a hacker.

But hey, what do you guys think? From where I sit it seems like there are a lot of little boys crying about a lot of wolfs.

Durt McGurt
04-16-2013, 04:57 AM
http://i46.tinypic.com/ohisqu.jpg

Dutchie
04-16-2013, 05:02 AM

Seriously, on just about every forum somebody is complaining about hackers. I'm curious as to how often Gree actually comes across somebody who hacks the game. Just because some dope spends thousands of $$$$ on their account doesn't mean they are a hacker.

But hey, what do you guys think? From where I sit it seems like there are a lot of little boys crying about a lot of wolfs.

Open your eyes and look at number of the 'special' units these people. If they were legitimate, they can only have 1 of them, yet some have 100s!

Don't play the fool!

Meta Rage Trollbot
04-16-2013, 05:20 AM
This poll's results are a foregone conclusion.

Violators are everywhere. Unit violators. Cash violators. Once someone figures out a gold violation this game will either crumble or Gree may actually do something (at least for the gold violation).

Alo
04-16-2013, 05:30 AM

open your eyes and U'll see people with lead soldier armies (new hackers favorite) when they even are not eligible to get them. Not to mention other things. Here is a legit persons pics for ya:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?51421-WTF-gree-why-was-I-banned&p=706860&viewfull=1#post706860

if U play a lot, U see lot of hackers. If just sit and watch Ur base, U dont see them and think its all made up.

mistergreen
04-16-2013, 05:36 AM
Not at all.

Beamer
04-16-2013, 05:41 AM
$49M isn't unrealistic 3 people making the same amount on donations is a little suspicious

Durt McGurt
04-16-2013, 07:02 AM
$49M isn't unrealistic 3 people making the same amount on donations is a little suspicious

49 mill is not unrealistic. However 2 people doing it continuously for over an hour is. Screenshots have been sent nearly a month ago. But gree doesn't seem to care, why should I?

This is from a 2 time top 10 haction , we will see soon if Gree cares enough to do something.

whitefire
04-16-2013, 07:06 AM
I see them daily. My level is not that high yet, but still there are players (quite a few) where stuff doesn't add up: hardly any buildings with low levels but lvl 8 AC's. Players with stats off the charts that I cannot explain (and yes, I know the game). Not even when I account for incredible luck (1 billion cash in scratches etc) and absurd real expenditure.

It's not really a level playing field anymore and the only thing it does to to discourage normal players from players at all and other to cheat too. I don't report them because GREE obviously doesn't care (anyone get any kind of ticket resolved lately?).

Might be off topic, but I'm seeing more and more neo-nazi's walking around in the game (and being blatant about it) and in the WD rankings. GREE doesn't care either. Oh well, we'll just wait until some German or Israeli government official gets wind of it and starts making phone calls... GREE, you have been informed.. several times now.

Drama Llama
04-16-2013, 07:38 AM
I've seen people brag abut what they can do and the results of it from an old faction. They sure do exist and from the look of it it's far too easy to do.

Blest@iBOB!.mw
04-16-2013, 08:04 AM
Might be off topic, but I'm seeing more and more neo-nazi's walking around in the game (and being blatant about it) and in the WD rankings. GREE doesn't care either. Oh well, we'll just wait until some German or Israeli government official gets wind of it and starts making phone calls... GREE, you have been informed.. several times now.

What Exactly Does This Mean? :confused:

Madcowdave
04-16-2013, 08:24 AM
Hackers are a real problem. A few days ago I watched a guy add 361 Transport Raiders to his army in under 3 hours and without leveling up. I had been farming his level 10 AC's, Oil Rigs, etc but his stats started to shoot up. Screen shots submitted to support.

Rowdydowdy
04-16-2013, 08:50 AM
I found a guy last week with 10 buildings under construction! Got screen shots sent it in.

Dutchie
04-16-2013, 08:55 AM
Dear MW developers,

Please take note how the CC developers are handling the hackers. Although the hackers are still in the game, their defense has been made 0, zilch, null, bo diddly squat and my assumption is that their attack has been nullified too.

We came across several of them during the last CC Battle Event (same as MW WD Event) and everyone could score freely of these hackers even with their inflated defense scores because although they showed up with their inflated hacked stats, in reality it was 0 and even our smallest fish could score points of them.

Please implement the same technique in MW ASAP.

Thank you for listening...

Groetjes,
Dutchie

Dutchie
04-16-2013, 08:58 AM
With regards to the poll...why hack when you can rob a bank?

Ermmm.... you go to jail for robbing a bank, whereas hacking a game is a completely different ball game with no real consequences. So as far as this poll goes... it is one of the dumbest I have seen on this forum.

Troll on...

Q Raider
04-16-2013, 09:06 AM
Level 130
5299 missions

761 Transport Raiders
2199 Diplomat Helicopters
121 Aquatic Explorers

Do the math on that lot and tell me I am crying wolf.....

On my HLP account I currently have five who are on my feed. All reported for the same type of mathematical mismatch as indicated above. Two are DL's of factions who have placed in top 25.

wwwmaverick
04-16-2013, 09:14 AM
Yes, I definitely see hackers all the time. I have been raiding attacking a person, winning all the time, not always getting money, went back few hours later stats jumped to 400k defense and has 244mil in the bank. Units that make up this growth in numbers were
77 Lead Soldiers 634A 741D
134 Armor Busters 550A 825D
And others that are low casualty rate farming units.
This is not an uncommon thing to find either, game is full of this. They will tell you to turn them in Gree will do nothing.

mxz
04-16-2013, 09:25 AM
I don't know that hacking is all that common, but I think glitching is pretty rampant. CC, after cash units worth buying came out, started having getting a lot more money glitchers like MW has had for a while.

Vballmadam
04-16-2013, 09:35 AM
People are even bragging about the 250,000 free gold that they got and how now they will get revenge on people!
So not right!

Dutchie
04-16-2013, 09:55 AM
People are even bragging about the 250,000 free gold that they got and how now they will get revenge on people!
So not right!

That was a GREE fook up, not a hack... they really got their knickers in a twist with this one!

Brahmin
04-16-2013, 09:56 AM
It seems the old saying "cheaters never win" must not apply to this game.

Q Raider
04-16-2013, 10:28 AM
Random selection of ten players just then on my HLP.

Two oh so obvious ones found,

2200 missions with over 500 boss loots requiring more than 20 hits for a drop.

12500 missions with over 2000 boss loots from the last three sets of maps.

Shawshank
04-17-2013, 10:44 AM
I'm not saying you're all full of it, but I've been playing this game everyday for a year and a half and have NEVER come across somebody I think is hacking the game.

Golf4life
04-17-2013, 11:15 AM
yah i've encountered maayybbeee 1 or 2 hackers. nothing like what you all are seeing

Gdy
04-17-2013, 01:22 PM
http://i46.tinypic.com/1608xh0.png

Sgt. Fancypants
04-17-2013, 01:51 PM
I've only seen someone ONCE where i was like wtf! he was a low level with virtually no stats but had 9999999999 for cash. still even that may have just been a glitch.

As someone whose been accused of hacking and being "white listed" (the latter is especially laughable) I think a lot of this is people who maybe don't play the game super often and don't have it totally figured out or those whose luck hasn't been that good. I think a lot of people look at camper and think "omg! how did they get so much money!? hackers!"

That being said I'm sure there are people who are white listed and are hacking (who i probably never see because I'm too low of level) however they likely also spend more money on this game during world domination events than everyone complaining combined.

Major Silverback
04-17-2013, 02:45 PM
I've only seen someone ONCE where i was like wtf! he was a low level with virtually no stats but had 9999999999 for cash. still even that may have just been a glitch.

As someone whose been accused of hacking and being "white listed" (the latter is especially laughable) I think a lot of this is people who maybe don't play the game super often and don't have it totally figured out or those whose luck hasn't been that good. I think a lot of people look at camper and think "omg! how did they get so much money!? hackers!"

That being said I'm sure there are people who are white listed and are hacking (who i probably never see because I'm too low of level) however they likely also spend more money on this game during world domination events than everyone complaining combined.

If u doubt that there are mw hacks out there just google: modern war cheats or hacks. Look at the money hack and you'll see your 999999999 money hack! I find it amazing they are so blatant! I'd provide links but I want to keep my distance.

shudas
04-17-2013, 03:18 PM
One "player" was building 11 buildings at once..... If that is not hacking I don't know what is, and that was not the first time I saw that, sent tickets with pics and Gree does not care.. Once I use up my gold ill cut my losses and go play something else.