PDA

View Full Version : How have your stats changed since the casualty rate fix?

HunterKiller
04-16-2013, 04:43 AM
I would be interested to know how everyones stats have been affected by the change in casualty rate a week or two ago.
Personally I was a yes yes and have gone from 40k to 61k attack since the change, not using any gold at all.
I'm sure other yes yes players are seeing similar increases, but how are the no no players doing? Are you able to maintain your armies at the new casualty rate or are you having to attack a little less to avoid losing stats?

Will be interesting to see how people like the new casualty rate now we have had time to adapt to it.

Alo
04-16-2013, 05:26 AM
as a yesyes person my stats have gone waaayyyy better than was before. I month before the fix I tested how fast would army die (without replacing units)....losing 1000+ units a week was not a problem. Right now...well more money left for land expansion and upgrades.

CJ D
04-16-2013, 06:55 AM
As a former yes yessir, I've gained over 50% in my stats since the change. And I'm actually raiding and attacking now!!!

mickymacirl
04-16-2013, 07:02 AM
You are welcome! You can send me gold for fixing it if you like!

thunder
04-16-2013, 07:52 AM
Since apr 8 my stats went up 47k on attack and 57k on def. without buying any units. Everybody stats should go up we had 2 great events since that time.

Ghost614
04-16-2013, 12:09 PM
I have noticed that im not losing my valor units or loot units anymore. just ones i have purchased which is ok with me!

Thief
04-16-2013, 01:18 PM
Since apr 8 my stats went up 47k on attack and 57k on def. without buying any units. Everybody stats should go up we had 2 great events since that time.

Yea as Thunder has pointed out....its a bad example to show stats right now because almost everyone should be going up with the LTQ, Boss and LTQ Building event. Even as a free player you should have seen quite a few thousand jump in your stats.