PDA

View Full Version : Android stats real

KFH
04-16-2013, 01:26 AM
Just wondering why my iOS never shows faction upgrades to def or att. Everyone I know with an android goes up 5k 10k stats and there not bogus they attack with those numbers. After all the faction bonuses my iOS shows nothing and I still attack with my raw stats. What's the deal why do all android users seem to get legit crazy boosted stats. My difference between att and de is 4k with others not using iOS it's a 50k to 100k difference because of def faction boosts. Once again they all fight with the stats everyone is saying are over boosted.

Philly982
04-16-2013, 04:41 AM
KFH.....I am on android and my stats are also heavily boosted, but I can assure you that I do not fight with the stats that are listed. Wish I did, but I do not. Neither do any of my other faction mates that are on android.

johnnybravoo77
04-16-2013, 05:21 AM
My attack as I see it is 50k, highest I've seen during an attack or raid is 38k. So I'm not sure why they do this.

atretes1
04-16-2013, 05:49 AM
My boosted stats show me more than twice what my unboosted is. I can assure u that I do not attack or defend with those numbers. They are wrong and they are not used.

B-Schnoz
04-16-2013, 06:25 AM
I also have the completely useless stats displayed on my profile for android. How many of you have submitted a ticket on this issue? I haven't because I assumed plenty of others had, and with all of the complaining on here it would've been fixed.
Now that it's been over a month at least (not sure when it started) I'm beginning to think either we're not being heard - or they really just don't care about android users. Honestly - how hard can it be to show a player his own stats consistently? ...and don't get me started about viewing faction-mate and ally stats - that's a whole nuther issue...

Beamer
04-16-2013, 06:51 AM
Exactly I'm on android and my stats are inflated by 86k. I show around 270k highest I've ever noticed I hit someone is around 256k. My cash hit on boss is 210k...who knows what to believe because my raw shows 180k.

ohgreatitsryan
04-16-2013, 09:51 AM
On my android account it's showing my attack at 58k, and I'm seeing about 56k-59k when I hit the boss, or hit a rival. It's showing my defense at 89k and yesterday I got someone to hit me once and they reported it back as 91k. I'm not sure what is exactly off anymore. At least I'm not seeing 80k and hitting for 50k anymore.
Edit: My raw for both shows about 50k.

KFH
04-16-2013, 11:29 AM
Thanks for the replies. This just get frustrating some androids have real stats some dont. Some iOS show five different no n boosted stats. I don't like invisible bonuses that may or may not work. Oh well what's to be done.

Philly982
04-16-2013, 01:16 PM
KFH, that is interesting that your android faction members actually have the stats they say. I have not seen one other on here that says theirs is. They should consider themselves lucky. I also feel your frustration. Us android players see 5 different sets of stats: our own stats viewed through profile, our own stats viewed through faction page, faction members stats through faction page, faction members when viewed through allies, and then the actual attack/defense averages through the battle results screen. All of our iOS members see the same different set of stats, but differently than we do but they indicate that theirs are not inflated like ours when viewing the battle results screen.

I do believe that I saw in another thread that Gree knows and is currently working on the issue so hopefully it will be resolved soon enough.

S&H Max
04-16-2013, 01:19 PM
I think Droid problem is in the faction bonus... at least for your profile stats.

Maybe we should try but I think that if you leave your faction you will see your real or close to real stats, or lets say your faction dont have attack bonus, you attack is probably rigth!