PDA

View Full Version : boss event

kikl
04-15-2013, 09:55 PM
I'm on level 24 up to boss number 17 I have enough of an attack to go pretty high up past level 35. Do I sit now and wait till the next boss in order to stay in the under 25 bracket or just screw it and go as far as I can with this boss

Major Ed Rush
04-15-2013, 10:49 PM
Kikl,

I am in the same position with my LLP. weighing up wether to try and finish the boss and level up tiers or try and hang around for one more boss after this one.

Way i see it is if you are close to that 25 mark, well maybe random attacks may push you over anyway before the next boss. so better to get what you can at this tier while can.

In the end dont stress just do what ever you do and it will be what it is. At least in answering this i think my desision is made up i will just push for the 50 on this boss i do want that plane for prize 50.

psxnitro
04-15-2013, 11:01 PM
Has anyone tested if the new defeat 5 goals change tiers? For example you finish the defeat 30 goal, but you ended up in the next tier in the process. Does the Defeat 35 go into the next tier bracket, since the goal did appear when you leveled to the new tier?

kikl
04-16-2013, 05:36 AM
Also h
What attack do u need to beat level 50? Anyone know?