PDA

View Full Version : Top 3 Prizes, Scale of 1 to 10 & Suggestions - Packer Heights

Chasm37
04-15-2013, 08:45 PM
Top 3 Prizes, Scale of 1 to 10 & Suggestions

These have to be the worst prizes Gree could think of! Why would any syndicate go for top prizes?

Top 1(Use 5 Additional Mafia) - Rating(1) - This has to be the crappiest prize you could think of Gree.

Top 2(Do 20% More Damage to) - Rating(0) - Complete garbage! You really out did yourself with this one. It's even crapier that the Top 1.

Top 3( Jobs Pay Out 20% More Money - Rating (1) - Who cares about more cash. Most of us have over 20 items in inventory that pays out some percent more Jobs, buildings etc. Not interested. At all!

Items deserving of top prize:
1. 25% energy recovery
2. 15% attack increase
3. 15% defense increase
4. 3 building upgrades at once

Please change your top 3 rewards. They are not worth the time, effort or gold.

procsyzarc
04-15-2013, 08:58 PM
People will spend just as much so why do they need good prizes

SoccerStud
04-15-2013, 09:08 PM
Top 3 Prizes, Scale of 1 to 10 & Suggestions

These have to be the worst prizes Gree could think of! Why would any syndicate go for top prizes?

Top 1(Use 5 Additional Mafia) - Rating(1) - This has to be the crappiest prize you could think of Gree.

Top 2(Do 20% More Damage to) - Rating(0) - Complete garbage! You really out did yourself with this one. It's even crapier that the Top 1.

Top 3( Jobs Pay Out 20% More Money - Rating (1) - Who cares about more cash. Most of us have over 20 items in inventory that pays out some percent more Jobs, buildings etc. Not interested. At all!

Items deserving of top prize:
1. 25% energy recovery
2. 15% attack increase
3. 15% defense increase
4. 3 building upgrades at once

Please change your top 3 rewards. They are not worth the time, effort or gold.
Hell no! People complain about stat inflation/balance of the game and then they endorse it. You can't keep receiving +10% to attack of defense, etc unless you want to screw up the already screwed game

Daniel2115
04-15-2013, 09:38 PM
Hell no! People complain about stat inflation/balance of the game and then they endorse it. You can't keep receiving +10% to attack of defense, etc unless you want to screw up the already screwed game

If the top 10 prize is a 6k att gun and 10% more gun attack, top 3 should be more than just 20% job payout.

Witness
04-15-2013, 09:41 PM

Thankyou finally someone with brains

sister morphine
04-15-2013, 10:53 PM
Agree they're rather meh! but your suggested alternatives are even worse. Top team receives all prizes including numerous weapons with those kind of modifiers anyway.

Why not something like
1. A modifier to greatly increase the percentage chance of getting a successful box opening in those events
2. A modifier to increase attack effectiveness against bosses
3. Faster health restore (working for both bosses and syndicate wars)
4. A modifier to increase percentage chance of getting a drop when farming items on maps

bald zeemer
04-15-2013, 11:08 PM
Apart from the farming idea all of those will directly reduce gree gold sales. Not that I think they're bad ideas, I just can't see gree giving them away.

Multiple building upgrades is the obvious choice. It's very appealing, and won't cause an enormous imbalance. Both KA and MW have had it already.

Kidkiller
04-16-2013, 08:19 PM
Huge stats modifier are the worse idea they could put on the list. Stackable + 1 building or upgrade are great Idea, I would go for the top 1 awarded prize for that. Would also propose as a second prize where you get a set of all five items balanced stats(gun,melee,bombs,car,armor themed on where the battle take place).As a top3 ,the energy recovery that quite good to boost the amount recovered , more like a +3 to raise it at +6 by 1:30min.4th, I'll go for a stamina recovery reduced time of 20 sec.5th to 10th a set of random gun,melee,car,explosive and armor with modifier for respect,job payout,building payout, defence building boost and I'm out of Idea lulz.

sister morphine
04-16-2013, 10:23 PM
Apart from the farming idea all of those will directly reduce gree gold sales. Not that I think they're bad ideas, I just can't see gree giving them away.

Multiple building upgrades is the obvious choice. It's very appealing, and won't cause an enormous imbalance. Both KA and MW have had it already.
Multiple upgrades in KA comes from having a specific unit in your inventory - the Shadow Knight. I think that was originally the prize in a box event, but turned up again recently in the heroic mode of an LTQ. That's the way to go for that benefit in CC, so any player willing to put in the gold has the chance to obtain it, not by restricting it to a maximum of 60 members of one syndicate (or even 180 max if it was 3rd prize).

Health restore is a faction bonus in MW, so open to all. Can't remember how it comes in KA now.

A benefit for boss events would go a little way to even up the gross imbalance between players above level 100 and players in the first couple of tiers especially. I don't think anybody would dispute that.

The chance of getting the tenth item from a collect ten box event if you're above level 100 is something like 2% I think. Increasing that to 10% would not stop those players who go all out on day one (when the chances seem to be higher) from spending their gold. Maybe such a modifier should also apply to scratchers; apart from hackers the only people I've seen with 6 item units have all had really weak stats. It's almost like the weaker you are the greater the chance of getting a better item.

The Billionaire
04-17-2013, 01:59 AM
I agree that the top 3 modifiers being offered for packer heights are terrible. Gree have so many options about what modifiers they could offer so I can't understand why they've made the top 3 so terrible.

My suggestions would be as follows:

Upgrade 2 or 3 buildings at once
XX% mafia attack increase
XX% mafia defence increase
Faster health regeneration (Boss and syndicate events)
Energy recovers XX% faster
Stamina recovers XX% faster
+1000 energy
+100 stamina
+ 250 attack skill points
+250 defence skill points
Or +1000 skill points
Upgrade costs reduced by XX%
Upgrade time reduced by XX%
+XX mafia
Rivals use XX fewer mafia
A limited super building
A limited super weapon
Free bank deposits
100 free crates
100 free scratchers

Just some ideas, all of which I think are better than the current top 3 modifiers on offer for Packer Heights

More importantly bring back the old gold bonus program, this new one really sucks and I've not come across a single person that has welcomed it.

Remember Gree a happy customer base is a customer base that will spend.

On a positive note though Gree I would like to thank you again for the new content. It's given Crime City a new life.

Dr BoneCrusher
04-17-2013, 04:37 AM
10% defense Mod would be nice for the top spot. Attack to Defense spread is widening, with no chance to close the gap.

Chasm37
04-17-2013, 09:44 AM
I agree that the top 3 modifiers being offered for packer heights are terrible. Gree have so many options about what modifiers they could offer so I can't understand why they've made the top 3 so terrible.

My suggestions would be as follows:

Upgrade 2 or 3 buildings at once
XX% mafia attack increase
XX% mafia defence increase
Faster health regeneration (Boss and syndicate events)
Energy recovers XX% faster
Stamina recovers XX% faster
+1000 energy
+100 stamina
+ 250 attack skill points
+250 defence skill points
Or +1000 skill points
Upgrade costs reduced by XX%
Upgrade time reduced by XX%
+XX mafia
Rivals use XX fewer mafia
A limited super building
A limited super weapon
Free bank deposits
100 free crates
100 free scratchers

Just some ideas, all of which I think are better than the current top 3 modifiers on offer for Packer Heights

More importantly bring back the old gold bonus program, this new one really sucks and I've not come across a single person that has welcomed it.

Remember Gree a happy customer base is a customer base that will spend.

On a positive note though Gree I would like to thank you again for the new content. It's given Crime City a new life.

All great suggestions Bill!