PDA

View Full Version : So does anyone know what the "Enforcer Armor" does?

BigMoney
04-15-2013, 06:01 PM
The description on the prize list said "Defense Building Defense," but I presume they meant to add a "X% increase in" or something. Does anyone know what that percentage is? Or how it applies to defense building's defense (which already has a screwy way to calculate defense)?

Relatedly, is there a way to keep track of your modifiers without having to keep track of them yourself? I suspect not. I have no idea how you top 3 syndicate guys do it, with all your invisible/hidden modifiers and such.

Justsimply
04-15-2013, 06:03 PM
Defence building defence increases 5%

archambeau
04-15-2013, 06:04 PM
The description on the prize list said "Defense Building Defense," but I presume they meant to add a "X% increase in" or something. Does anyone know what that percentage is? Or how it applies to defense building's defense (which already has a screwy way to calculate defense)?

Relatedly, is there a way to keep track of your modifiers without having to keep track of them yourself? I suspect not. I have no idea how you top 3 syndicate guys do it, with all your invisible/hidden modifiers and such.

The prize included 5% def from defensive bldgs.

daystardawg
04-15-2013, 07:34 PM
is the 5% from the stated value or "real value"

kingofwale
04-15-2013, 07:37 PM
is the 5% from the stated value or "real value"i think the better question really should be...

why are there 2 values to begin with???

Droop1972
04-15-2013, 07:49 PM
i think the better question really should be...

why are there 2 values to begin with???

^ ^ ^ genius comments are rare in this forum. this one qualifies.

Crime Time
04-15-2013, 08:14 PM
It stops bullets...really good.

BigMoney
04-16-2013, 02:56 AM
Thanks for the replies. I was ready to accept the 5% defense building explanation, except I just built a Gatling turret today and I noticed it added exactly 25 points to my profile defense. With the 5% bonus, it should have added 26.25. Perhaps I'm misunderstanding how the profile defense and actual defense are calculated?

4Nik8R
04-16-2013, 03:45 AM
I'm modern war when you look at your profile, there is a tab "view bonuses" and takes you to a menu where you can see factio and individual bonuses. If the armor modifies def blds, why hasn't my def stats risen? USELESS buildings I think!

Tommy Two Toes
04-16-2013, 07:57 AM
It upgrades all your henchmen to Enforcer class. Their health regenerates 10% faster, so you can theoretically have 10% fewer to guard your money buildings.