04-15-2013, 01:47 PM
The TBC is making a comeback to take first place in battle for Ireland

1GaDawg85
04-15-2013, 01:55 PM
Don't count on it.....

GLove1
04-15-2013, 01:59 PM

TBC is making a bid for its historical place in the world domination events.
It's members are coming together once again to make their stand!
We will again take our place again, and be a force to be reckoned with.

Fazhang
04-15-2013, 02:02 PM
Watch out top 10 and top 25. Get ready to fight for top faction spots

Thief
04-15-2013, 02:02 PM

Whatever your smoking can i have some?

Beamer
04-15-2013, 02:04 PM
Whatever your smoking can i have some?

It came from pirate cove.

Mcdoc
04-15-2013, 02:22 PM
Oh yeah - you guys could totally upset PUN and Win!!!

thunder
04-15-2013, 02:31 PM
Did someone on your team win the powerball or mega millions?

Thief
04-15-2013, 02:33 PM
Did someone on your team win the powerball or mega millions?

Thats what i was thinking. Lets say give every member of the faction 10k in Itunes cards and yea they could go from 1.8 Million WD points in China to 108 million.

DILL3NGER
04-15-2013, 02:42 PM
Short answer, no.

Meta Rage Trollbot
04-15-2013, 02:46 PM
This thread is the only one today that made me smile.

Good luck guys. I hope you draw a sub-100 team so you can murder them for 25,000,000 WD.

Ranger4Life
04-15-2013, 02:54 PM
Someone must've hit the lottery.... Or.... TAR taught them how to hack.

machette
04-15-2013, 03:19 PM
The TBC is officially the first faction on the global stock exchange look for the symbol TBC

CasualPlayer
04-15-2013, 03:41 PM
Quote taken from TBC recruitment page "Light to Moderate gold users prefered, however dedication is key.
Money donations are required, but flexible on ability/need (you do want those last bonuses, right?)".

Hmmm, bargain of the century. Can I join your faction? Will add 200 gold to the cause and may get some more if Gree cock up more stuff. this faction will definitely be no 1! Hahaha

I am a cow
04-15-2013, 03:43 PM
What BS the TBC will not beat PUN

S&H Max
04-15-2013, 03:53 PM
That migth be funny we now to wich extend the Emperor can spend so we know what second place can cost, but we never saw to how much pts can PUN score before letting someone in front of them.

That would be fun but sorry TBC I dont think you are the one that will give us that answer... prove me wrong!

Baraka
04-15-2013, 04:00 PM
Someone must've hit the lottery.... Or.... TAR taught them how to hack.couldnt agree more lol.

Mcdoc
04-15-2013, 04:29 PM
Hmmm, bargain of the century. Can I join your faction? Will add 200 gold to the cause and may get some more if Gree cock up more stuff. this faction will definitely be no 1! Hahaha

FUNNY Typo - did he say . . . . surprised the word blocker didn't kick in - LoL

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-15-2013, 04:36 PM
My mother made great buckwheat pancakes.

BringIt
04-15-2013, 04:39 PM
That would be AWESOME if TBC beats pun. Maybe they struck gold?

Jhenry02
04-15-2013, 05:06 PM
Highly unlikely, just more unneeded bravado.

BigD@wg
04-15-2013, 05:19 PM
Maybe all members were recipients of tons of that free shiny unmentionable stuff that keeps getting threads closed. :D

Cowardlgree
04-15-2013, 05:52 PM
This thread is closed.

BostonHammer
04-15-2013, 06:02 PM
Oh yeah - you guys could totally upset PUN and Win!!!

They can upset PUN but not in that sense.

Rough Neck
04-15-2013, 06:16 PM
it's great to have a sweet dream, but at certain point we needed to wake up and face the reality!!! I think you missed out the 2 zeroes, and that too be a uphill tasks !!!!

stephen2013
04-15-2013, 07:26 PM
Lol no.

Must be nice to dream, though.

Jhoemel
04-15-2013, 07:34 PM
They must have found a gold mine

King little fruit fly
04-15-2013, 07:50 PM
@op, wait, did Sam move back to TBC? Even if he did, there is only so much one person can do or time, the top 3 spots will be the same for all the WD events. :o

procsyzarc
04-15-2013, 08:05 PM
@op, wait, did Sam move back to TBC? Even if he did, there is only so much one person can do or time, the top 3 spots will be the same for all the WD events. :o

No TAR will make top 3 this time.

LeBarticus
04-15-2013, 08:19 PM
Lol

Extra characters

PUN's ego is way too big to let anyone win

Rough Neck
04-15-2013, 08:19 PM
No TAR will make top 3 this time.

and BUDWEISER will be Nr. 1

lastmast2
04-16-2013, 12:01 AM
Tbc -> vtc !?

HunterKiller
04-16-2013, 01:31 AM
PUN's ego is way too big to let anyone win

+ I hear Ferr is taking some pirates down a peg or three though....

Rough Neck
04-16-2013, 01:48 AM
+ I hear Ferr is taking some pirates down a peg or three though....

+1, I've just stop by Ferr's base and couple of pirates' base. And yes, you're right. The interesting thing of this battle is, it seems Ferr is continuously fighting all of them mean while the rest retaliate by words ???!!!!!????? Retaliate by words ??? Is this Modern War or Modern Talking ???!!!??? or is this the latest pirate's strategy ???!!!???
The other interesting thing is i see is Ferr's stats is much more higher than most of them. Probably most of them unable to do anything, stand by the sideline helplessly, watching Ferr switch off their base light, one after another and elect the option of Modern Talking

mickymacirl
04-16-2013, 02:14 AM
+1, I've just stop by Ferr's base and couple of pirates' base. And yes, you're right. The interesting thing of this battle is, it seems Ferr is continuously fighting all of them mean while the rest retaliate by words ???!!!!!????? Retaliate by words ??? Is this Modern War or Modern Talking ???!!!??? or is this the latest pirate's strategy ???!!!???
The other interesting thing is i see is Ferr's stats is much more higher than most of them. Probably most of them unable to do anything, stand by the sideline helplessly, watching Ferr switch off their base light, one after another and elect the option of Modern Talking

HAHAHAH, sorry that made me laugh, a lot!

Sugarymama
04-16-2013, 02:34 AM
Lol! @ "Modern Talking". I actually laughed out loud at that one.

Ahh, brings me back to when I enjoyed being on the forum just for that reason..

Let me visit Ferr real quick. See what's been up to. Must be lonely at the top.

Jhoemel
04-16-2013, 02:53 AM
@modern talking is epic man. You made me laugh on that one. Lol

Col C Smythe
04-16-2013, 05:25 AM
Seriously?????

Guess we could always get hit by a meteor tomorrow, about the same odds.....

mistergreen
04-16-2013, 05:38 AM

It depends. How many hackers and cheaters are in the faction?

Poopenshire
04-16-2013, 05:51 AM

Try the other way around. Your wonderful grand master of ceremonies is hiding from PUN. His own teammates admit Ferr waits till PUN is already fightint to declare war. 45% of the Emporers cannot even beat the weakest PUN member. So tell me dear friend how do you really think this will play out? Why hide from PUN, he should welcoming us in a fight as we should give him the highest possible points in the game.

machette
04-16-2013, 05:51 AM
For all you people with below average IQs this is not a serious thread and PJ when can I get my pancakes

jon_funzio
04-16-2013, 06:57 AM
45% of the Emporers cannot even beat the weakest PUN member.
So 55% can beat one of them, please tell us all which one that is so that we can save some time and wasted hits in Ireland :)

Fazhang
04-16-2013, 07:14 AM
It's funny how people actually think this is a serious thread. I think people have collected one too many supply depots

Poopenshire
04-16-2013, 07:19 AM
So 55% can beat one of them, please tell us all which one that is so that we can save some time and wasted hits in Ireland :)

In order of weakness:

Joker
Riddler
Mr Freeze
Carnage

that is all

machette
04-16-2013, 07:22 AM
Maybe we did a merge with PUN to take over the #1st and 2nd

Beamer
04-16-2013, 07:25 AM
Maybe we did a merge with PUN to take over the #1st and 2nd

You hear that?? Wedding bells yes indeed.

GeekKid101
04-16-2013, 07:26 AM
In order of weakness:

Joker
Riddler
Mr Freeze
Carnage

that is all

Lol, And Carnage probably has 1m+ A/D. Funny

Defender11
04-16-2013, 07:29 AM
Try the other way around. Your wonderful grand master of ceremonies is hiding from PUN. His own teammates admit Ferr waits till PUN is already fightint to declare war. 45% of the Emporers cannot even beat the weakest PUN member. So tell me dear friend how do you really think this will play out? Why hide from PUN, he should welcoming us in a fight as we should give him the highest possible points in the game.

Poop full of ...... Yourself - as usual.

Rough Neck
04-16-2013, 07:39 AM
Ladies and gentlemen, live from the Pirate Cove, may i present to you our very Modern Talking of this forum, ....Ms Poopy, and along with his buddies sitting on the sideline to sing for us, YES please welcome Ms Poopy with a clap to sing the blah blah blah Modern Talking........just a clap and no more !!!

Shout, shout, let it all out
These are the things I can do without
Come on - I'm talking to you
Come on

In violent times, you shouldn't have to sell your soul
In black and white, they really, really ought to know
Those one-track minds that took you for a working boy
Kiss them goodbye - you shouldn't have to jump for joy

You shouldn't have to jump for joy

Come on

They gave you life, and in return you gave them Hell
As cold as ice - I hope we live to tell the tale

I hope we live to tell the tale

Come on

And when you've taken down your guard
If I could change your mind I'd really like to break your heart

I'd really like to break your heart

Come on

Reutdog
04-16-2013, 07:39 AM

Rough Neck
04-16-2013, 07:41 AM
Poop full of ...... Yourself - as usual.

Shame on you, where is your manner, show some respect to the lady, the Modern Talking of this forum, Ms Poopy

Rough Neck
04-16-2013, 07:46 AM
In order of weakness:

Joker
Riddler
Mr Freeze
Carnage

that is all

Is any of the above is you or you are just yourself, great at blah blah blah Modern Talking ......as usual ???

mickymacirl
04-16-2013, 07:54 AM
Ladies and gentlemen, live from the Pirate Cove, may i present to you our very Modern Talking of this forum, ....Ms Poopy, and along with his buddies sitting on the sideline to sing for us, YES please welcome Ms Poopy with a clap to sing the blah blah blah Modern Talking........just a clap and no more !!!

Come on

In violent times, you shouldn't have to sell your soul
In black and white, they really, really ought to know
Those one-track minds that took you for a working boy
Kiss them goodbye - you shouldn't have to jump for joy

You shouldn't have to jump for joy

Come on

They gave you life, and in return you gave them Hell
As cold as ice - I hope we live to tell the tale

I hope we live to tell the tale

Come on

And when you've taken down your guard
If I could change your mind I'd really like to break your heart

I'd really like to break your heart

Come on

Grade A Muppet.

Drama Llama
04-16-2013, 07:58 AM
Pfft this thread would have been better with a Poll in it!

Fazhang
04-16-2013, 09:15 AM
This llama would have been better with an apple stuck in its mouth

Reutdog
04-16-2013, 09:28 AM

Rough Neck
04-16-2013, 09:41 AM
This llama would have been better with an apple stuck in its mouth

+1, What poll !!! PUN is the winner of everything in MW, including our little cutesy little drama queen Ms Poopy, the latest winner of Modern Talking !!!!! Anyone can dethrone her ?...if so, have a look again at the Top 4, that's her sugar daddy !!

NakedCherryPie
04-16-2013, 10:27 AM
Anybody that wants to find me knows how. I'll be waiting at half allies, come at me with full allies, I'll stick kick your sorry arse.

steveo127
04-16-2013, 10:33 AM

is this a joke? you're either:
a) mentally handicapped (nothing wrong with that)
b) paid by Ferr to make us all laugh

steveo127
04-16-2013, 10:34 AM

"His own teammates admit Ferr waits till PUN is already fightint to declare war."

I can vouch for that..... ;)

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-16-2013, 11:02 AM
For all you people with below average IQs this is not a serious thread and PJ when can I get my pancakes

Well, my beloved mother passed on a few years ago. I think it was because she made her buckwheat pancakes with so much love and morning chatter, but pancakes just don't taste the same anymore. But, I still have some wonderful memories of mother.

Rough Neck
04-16-2013, 11:07 AM
"His own teammates admit Ferr waits till PUN is already fightint to declare war."

I can vouch for that..... ;)

Yes, heard about you and your pathetic lies about your dead brother story from the Penguin, trying hard to get a free ride with PUN with average 80K WD. What a joke with you so called intel of Penguin is totally useless Seems you been trying hard to recruit Penguin's top players to join PUN, ain't Ms Poopy just mentioned PUN is so very STRONG and where will you be, ....in Pirate Cove polishing PJ .... I suppose all the top factions will be more than happy and thanks PUN if PUN accepted you.
Just remember at one point your thread on how much you hated PUN and PJ, and all the sudden you're PJ lover boy or is it you managed to tell any lie to convienced PJ that you have something for him ???? All the while I am under impression Nothing can go over PJ, have to re-think again.....or is it after PUN kicked you out and again with PUN intel you're going to CONVIENCE probably SF or ACE to accept you in exchange ????
Little schoolboy, don't under estimate PJ with your lies, think you're outsmart PJ but you're nothing compare with PJ and have not seen what he can and will do !!!!
Have a look again in Ms Poopy list of PUN, did you see PJ's name ??? let me brief you, PJ stats is higher than any of them and why not mentioned !!!!! And yours is only 200K !!!!
Great if you can overthrone Ms Poopy as the drama queen and the Modern Talking but sorry to say it's not working and falling apart for you

Poopenshire
04-16-2013, 11:12 AM
Yes, heard about you and your pathetic lies about your dead brother story from the Penguin, trying hard to get a free ride with PUN with average 80K WD. What a joke with you so called intel of Penguin is totally useless Seems you been trying hard to recruit Penguin's top players to join PUN, ain't Ms Poopy just mentioned PUN is so very STRONG and where will you be, ....in Pirate Cove polishing PJ .... I suppose all the top factions will be more than happy and thanks PUN if PUN accepted you.
Just remember at one point your thread on how much you hated PUN and PJ, and all the sudden you're PJ lover boy or is it you managed to tell any lie to convienced PJ that you have something for him ???? All the while I am under impression Nothing can go over PJ, have to re-think again.....or is it after PUN kicked you out and again with PUN intel you're going to CONVIENCE probably SF or ACE to accept you in exchange ????
Little schoolboy, don't under estimate PJ with your lies, think you're outsmart PJ but you're nothing compare with PJ and have not seen what he can and will do !!!!
Have a look again in Ms Poopy list of PUN, did you see PJ's name ??? let me brief you, PJ stats is higher than any of them and why not mentioned !!!!! And yours is only 200K !!!!
Great if you can overthrone Ms Poopy as the drama queen and the Modern Talking but sorry to say it's not working and falling apart for you

I may be the drama queen, but cut the kid some slack. its just game man. he is trying to have fun and play hard. not everyone can put out 1mil WP. so what if he only did 80K. we don't measure a persons worth by that.

you really need to up your meds. have fun and relax.

NakedCherryPie
04-16-2013, 11:29 AM
Great if you can overthrone Ms Poopy as the drama queen and the Modern Talking but sorry to say it's not working and falling apart for you^^^^^^This is a penguin, don't let him try to fool you, lmao.^^^^^^

Rough Neck
04-16-2013, 11:33 AM
I may be the drama queen, but cut the kid some slack. its just game man. he is trying to have fun and play hard. not everyone can put out 1mil WP. so what if he only did 80K. we don't measure a persons worth by that.

you really need to up your meds. have fun and relax.

Oopss, didn't you've just mentioned HOW SO VERY STRONG PUN is comparing to Little Penguin, since PUN is SO GENEROUS why so asking little dumb schoolboy recruiting top penguin players instead of the other low stats penguin, very bias isn't it, or again under instruction you needed to make another drama and perform your infamous Modern Talking to cover up for you know who's lover boy ???
According to my penguin buddies, your lover boy has an average of 80K WD in every WD since Greenland but yet Ferr never ever ask him to leave but instead he make up a lie about his dead brother story for another opportunity free ride for you know which faction. And now another lie about Ferr, what a joke.........
My dear Ms Poopy, I am cheering things up, with you as Drama Queen and Modern Talking, and seems you're the one needed the Med Pak badly, but beware, I heard that there is a glitch with the some of the Med Pak, giving 3 attacks instead of 4, if so send a ticket in to Gree and ask for compensation......THE END.......

Rough Neck
04-16-2013, 11:35 AM
^^^^^^This is a penguin, don't let him try to fool you, lmao.^^^^^^

^^^^^^This is a PUN, don't let him try to fool you, lmao.^^^^^^

Poopenshire
04-16-2013, 11:38 AM
Oopss, didn't you've just mentioned HOW SO VERY STRONG PUN is comparing to Little Penguin, since PUN is SO GENEROUS why so asking little dumb schoolboy recruiting top penguin players instead of the other low stats penguin, very bias isn't it, or again under instruction you needed to make another drama and perform your infamous Modern Talking to cover up for you know who's lover boy ???
According to my penguin buddies, your lover boy has an average of 80K WD in every WD since Greenland but yet Ferr never ever ask him to leave but instead he make up a lie about his dead brother story for another opportunity free ride for you know which faction. And now another lie about Ferr, what a joke.........
My dear Ms Poopy, I am cheering things up, with you as Drama Queen and Modern Talking, and seems you're the one needed the Med Pak badly, but beware, I heard that there is a glitch with the some of the Med Pak, giving 3 attacks instead of 4, if so send a ticket in to Gree and ask for compensation......THE END.......

What does it matter what his points were? last time I check all of the pengiuns joined for a free ride on poppa Ferr. What they didn't expect were the dues he would charge for membership, which reminds me, who needs to buy their friends? You obviously do not get it. Jealousy is such and ugly thing. I feel sorry for you. Infact I pity you.

Rough Neck
04-16-2013, 11:53 AM
What does it matter what his points were? last time I check all of the pengiuns joined for a free ride on poppa Ferr. What they didn't expect were the dues he would charge for membership, which reminds me, who needs to buy their friends? You obviously do not get it. Jealousy is such and ugly thing. I feel sorry for you. Infact I pity you.

feel sorry ???? For what ??? It's none of my business, I'm not paying a single dime for any faction !!!
Are you starting another drama ??? Abba is great but do you think we can can their lyric to DRAMA QUEEN, young and sweet, only 70........

Poopenshire
04-16-2013, 11:55 AM
I prefer Elton John if you must.

Ghost614
04-16-2013, 12:00 PM
its funny to look online and see how many people try to hack gold for this game...its HILARIOUS!!! all for imaginary power!!! hahahaha

Rough Neck
04-16-2013, 12:01 PM
I prefer Elton John if you must.

It seems we shared something in common, my all time favorite and this is my dedication to you, Ms Poopy,

Goodbye England's rose
May you ever grow in our hearts
You were the grace that placed itself
Where lives were torn apart
You called out to our country
And you whispered to those in pain
Now you belong to heaven
And the stars spell out your name

And it seems to me you lived your life
Like a candle in the wind
Never fading with the sunset
When the rain set in
And your footsteps will always fall here
Along England's greenest hills
Your candle's burned out long before
Your legend ever will

Loveliness we've lost
These empty days without your smile
This torch well always carry
For our nation's golden child
And even though we try
The truth brings us to tears
All our words cannot express
The joy you brought us through the years

When the rain set in
Your legend ever will

Goodbye English rose
May you ever grow in our hearts
You were the grace that placed itself
Where lives were torn apart
Goodbye English rose
From a country lost without your soul
Who'll miss the wings of your compassion
More than you'll ever know

When the rain set in
Your legend ever will

Poopenshire
04-16-2013, 12:02 PM
I have a friend named Paul Hargis, goes by the name of Uncle Paul, I believe you and he were good friends once upon a time. I am sure of it.

Rough Neck
04-16-2013, 12:05 PM
I have a friend named Paul Hargis, goes by the name of Uncle Paul, I believe you and he were good friends once upon a time. I am sure of it.

Most of them called themselves as Mr Smith, sorry no Uncle nor Paul !!!

HGF69
04-16-2013, 12:05 PM
Did no one tell you it's Micky Macs island?? Only ever gonna be one outcome.

GRW
04-16-2013, 12:55 PM
Bottom line on thread ladies buckwheat gonna win..... No apart from j do the pirates have to worry about the POWER of ferr and his ferrets... NO... want me to predict 1,2,3.. Ferr is gonna be first loser... As usual... I don't say this crowing... Fact

Speed ump
04-16-2013, 01:29 PM
I can see we have struck a nerve. Rough neck you doth protest too long and loud. Words dont win wd events. Words dont win battles in the game. ( unless i can convinve you to give up before a battle has begun, and i have done that many times too) just like royal navy tried a war of words, as they could not take us on in battle. Weve seen it all before. Denial dosnt change facts. Acceptance dosnt change facts. Just go back and look and your wd event map, and see whos name is the only name in each case. Where is Royal Navy today? Many of you probably dont even know what im talking about. Sorry Rough, your words cant change water to wine, and sure cant change a loss to a win. Lets all take screenshots of each win and loss in this supposed beating that PUN is taking ( according to you) then post them to a nuetral third party to count who is doing what. Time to stop the trolling. You dont want the grand poobah to outcast you.

machette
04-16-2013, 09:31 PM
Bump round 2

Fazhang
04-17-2013, 05:43 AM
Haha machette.

vNastIER
04-26-2013, 08:35 PM
TBC will show up for a good fight

BADMARKX
04-26-2013, 09:02 PM
I know TBC will do well, but #1? Really? Good luck anyway.

Augie
04-26-2013, 11:53 PM
I'm pulling for you TBC I just hope you beat diesel and his Milcheat bunch

Fazhang
04-27-2013, 01:12 AM
If you want to know we beat them 600k- 100k points. Screenshot available

Crime Time
04-27-2013, 03:18 AM
Did some spike the punch at your party again? Earth to buckwheats ... Come in buckwheats

.... Didn't you learn anything last war...

You are the junior varsity, the minor league players to the major league team the Indians.

When they tell you to jump... You respond how high... When they say they need players.... You say who do you want...

As the rock says.... Know your roll.

Fazhang
04-27-2013, 05:31 AM
Well said LW

Crime Time
04-27-2013, 09:21 AM
And when the Indians come to poach players from buckwheat again, what do you think the response will be?

Oh my foolish newbie to TBC you have much to learn.... Look at the shared history of Indians and TBC ...

. And by the way gravel burns are far better than the rug burns you will be enduring when you and the rest of your merged faction learn your true position in the Indian nation.

Crime Time
04-27-2013, 09:27 AM

For the rug burned newbies.... TBC will never be number 1 as you will always be the second string in the Indian Nation.

machette
04-27-2013, 10:45 AM
Hey crime time this is modern war not crime city

Crime Time
04-27-2013, 10:57 AM
Hey crime time this is modern war not crime city

No machette ... This is a Gree profit driven business..

The objectives, game play, scripts, and algorithms are the same... Only the graphics change from game to game.

(I realize CC still has the original boss version... How long do you think it will last as the limited time boss events generate so much more money in the other games? )

BADMARKX
04-27-2013, 11:13 AM
GO GO GO! Go get em TBC!