PDA

View Full Version : Crime City Battle Loading Issues Still Present

Freewade
04-15-2013, 07:22 AM
Looking for Admin feedback on the CURRENT battle loading issues.

I have not been able to gain access yet into battle.

Please respond, trying to get an accurate timeline of getting this problem resolved.

Thank you, chichi

kingofwale
04-15-2013, 07:29 AM
some report of older ios devices are just crashing... are you telling me this game can't be handled by iPad??

also, all android is very very very v.......ry slow

iteachem
04-15-2013, 07:41 AM
some report of older ios devices are just crashing... are you telling me this game can't be handled by iPad??

also, all android is very very very v.......ry slow

I am aware of a player with an ipad 1 who is having issues

Swedevil
04-15-2013, 09:57 AM
I am aware of a player with an ipad 1 who is having issues

Iphone 5, 4, 3g, and Ipad are all working fine for me... but they are always kept up to date..

Freewade
04-15-2013, 10:15 AM
Iphone 5, 4, 3g, and Ipad are all working fine for me... but they are always kept up to date..

I have an Ipad2 and been having problems with battle loading issues. My ipad2 is maybe 1 1/2 years maybe 2 years old...are you saying i need to purchase a new one? However, my ipad2 doesn't have software upgrade button under the general tab. I have never had any major issues other than gree sending updates to fix troubled programing. I play modern war, kingdom age, and monster quest and all those are working fine.

Chichi

dudeman
04-15-2013, 10:24 AM
Update yours iOS software to the most recent version. If your iOS is really old, you might need to physically connect to a computer. Otherwise, there should be an "update software" option near the top of the menu in settings > general on your device.

Freewade
04-15-2013, 10:35 AM
Update yours iOS software to the most recent version. If your iOS is really old, you might need to physically connect to a computer. Otherwise, there should be an "update software" option near the top of the menu in settings > general on your device.

can I update ipad2 mc763ll because I don't have a software update button under the settings > general setting?

nopenopenope
04-15-2013, 11:04 AM
can I update ipad2 mc763ll because I don't have a software update button under the settings > general setting?

Sell your iPad and get a new one.

dudeman
04-15-2013, 11:14 AM

Connect it to your computer.

Edit: Not by wifi, I mean physically connect it. Take the charging cord, plug the thin wide end into your iPad, and plug the USB end into a USB port on your computer. Open iTunes, and go from there. I haven't done that in over a year, so I can't help you any further.

Freewade
04-15-2013, 12:20 PM
Connect it to your computer.

Edit: Not by wifi, I mean physically connect it. Take the charging cord, plug the thin wide end into your iPad, and plug the USB end into a USB port on your computer. Open iTunes, and go from there. I haven't done that in over a year, so I can't help you any further.

Well, I plugged it in my PC and updated it. Now it's working and now I have a software update button on iPad2 now! Everything is perfect, except I missed the whole battle on crime city. Wished I would have known I could do this. Could of had it done on Friday and participated in the battle...non the less, thank you dudeman

Killshot-CC
04-15-2013, 12:21 PM
Ok. I'll tell you how we overcame it. If updating your iOS doesn't fix it, you need to factory reset and reload your device. Delete Crime City from your device and sync it to your computer to back everything up. Then wipe your device to factory defaults and reload everything with the latest iOS version. Reinstall Crime City and you should be back in good shape for the next syndicate war.

is1j
05-24-2013, 09:06 AM
I play CC on iPad and iPhone 5. On iPad everything runs fine but on iPhone 5 everything is very very slow. It usually takes 3 or 4 attempts just to log into the game. Because I usually get message "could not connect to server" and have to re-try several time before connecting. Same happens with various actions such as posting messages on syndicate forum. On the old iPad in the same room everything is fine. Any ideas? Thanks