PDA

View Full Version : Request to GREE Regarding Ireland

Meta Rage Trollbot
04-15-2013, 06:47 AM
CJ / Moderators,

I am asking that GREE make sure that all Top 25 factions in Ireland comport with the Terms and Conditions of the game. As this is where GREE makes quite a bit of revenue, I think it is a reasonable request. It is not that difficult to spot possible "glitches" for 1,000 people.

And if any player / faction comes across anyone not in compliance please make sure to make your feelings known to them.

andypandy2
04-15-2013, 07:08 AM
I would like to report Bravo. I believe some of them are irreverent and use salty language.

Ranger4Life
04-15-2013, 07:19 AM
Gree should be able to do this for ALL factions (considering it's their JOB to do so), but at the very least please check the top 25 factions for any irregularities!!

Durt McGurt
04-15-2013, 07:33 AM
Please do. That would eliminate at least 1 ARMY from getting a 3rd top 10 finish in Ireland. My Grammy always told me that not all JOE's are average. Some have special powers. Didn't believe it until I saw the proof.
http://i48.tinypic.com/cnb.jpg

Meta Rage Trollbot
04-15-2013, 07:40 AM
Please do. That would eliminate at least 1 ARMY from getting a 3rd top 10 finish in Ireland. My Grammy always told me that not all JOE's are average.

This is EXACTLY what I am talking about. For Pete's sake, we all know the Top 10's most egregious violators of the Terms and Conditions, so I won't even risk getting BANNED by calling them out.

Poopenshire
04-15-2013, 07:44 AM
But But But NakedcherryPie already called them out, with screenshot before China and during China..... nothing was done. oh who will think of the Children, won't someone please think of the Children!

Dutchie
04-15-2013, 08:04 AM
But But But NakedcherryPie already called them out, with screenshot before China and during China..... nothing was done. oh who will think of the Children, won't someone please think of the Children!

That is ridiculous! Do GREE think that by keeping VTCs in the game, the non-VTCs will spend more money????

mistergreen
04-15-2013, 08:05 AM
CJ / Moderators,

I am asking that GREE make sure that all Top 25 factions in Ireland comport with the Terms and Conditions of the game. As this is where GREE makes quite a bit of revenue, I think it is a reasonable request. It is not that difficult to spot possible "glitches" for 1,000 people.

And if any player / faction comes across anyone not in compliance please make sure to make your feelings known to them.

Nothing will change because "this is where GREE makes quite a bit of revenue".

Meta Rage Trollbot
04-15-2013, 08:11 AM
That is ridiculous! Do GREE think that by keeping -------in the game, the non--------will spend more money????

Please keep the term "Violators of the Terms and Conditions." I want this thread to stay up.

Dutchie
04-15-2013, 08:17 AM
Please keep the term "Violators of the Terms and Conditions." I want this thread to stay up.

Bit long winded... how about VTCs...

Original post changed :)

1GaDawg85
04-15-2013, 09:20 AM
No violator has been punished or will be punished.....they love the money too much

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-15-2013, 09:24 AM
Nose-plugs and blindfolds, nose-plugs and blindfolds.

There is always another option.

There are TWO options: FREE PLAY and B*YC*TT*NG.

Thief
04-15-2013, 09:57 AM
It feels like groundhogs day to me......

I would love to think that this can/will be done but i guess then i have to question incentive for doing so outside of the ethical responsibility.

Tctiger
04-15-2013, 10:44 AM
Silly me thinking gree would make sure there is no cheating in WD with this amount of money involved , there has been talk of cheating since WD events were announced ,if it has been going on and nothing has been done then honest factions are losing out , doing nothing just gives others a green light to cheat too .

I am a cow
04-15-2013, 04:15 PM
You guys do know that gree doesn't care right? I figured that out after the 3 hit refill only using their free gold

Colonel Jessup
04-15-2013, 06:27 PM
Right now revenues are increasing. Until the top factions are serious about taking action and temporarily halting their progress, gree has no reason to stop a practice that makes them more money.

procsyzarc
04-15-2013, 06:38 PM
Silly me thinking gree would make sure there is no cheating in WD with this amount of money involved , there has been talk of cheating since WD events were announced ,if it has been going on and nothing has been done then honest factions are losing out , doing nothing just gives others a green light to cheat too .

As long as it forcing us to spend more and more and we continue to do so why would they change.

It would never happen since some would see their opertunity and go for it, but if the top 25 teams said bugger it we are going to sit this one out who cares if Bravehearts of Scottland or some lower rank team wins for once, and refused to use gold unless they got rid of the VTC's it would be fixed very quick but since we will still spend more to win why would they bother.