PDA

View Full Version : Android: You must have an internet connection...

DarthJim
04-15-2013, 06:22 AM
So starting Saturday morning (for me), right after I hit the boss 7 times (with level up) and waiting for a few minutes to hit again I shut the app. After that the app has not allowed me back into the game.

Every time I try to load it, it gets to about 80% then tells me I need an internet connection. I have no issues getting to the internet with any other app though. Also, I cannot use my phone or table to access the forum here. I am on AT&T with my phone and tablet, I have restarted both but no luck there. Anyone else having this issue?

Atretes
04-15-2013, 06:41 AM
I am on android and it works. Someone else in my faction is having the same problem. WiFi works for him but I believe he is IOS maybe its AT&T. I have Sprint.

DarthJim
04-15-2013, 06:44 AM
Yeah, I just connected to a WiFi hotspot and I could get in. It must be an AT&T issue.... this is wonderful. I wonder who I need to talk to at AT&T to get this sorted.

DarthJim
04-15-2013, 08:48 AM
Just had a friend check on his phone, he cannot get to the funzio.com domain from his mobile connection either.
So anyone else on AT&T having issues?

Riptide
06-05-2013, 03:37 AM
Android, iOS, you all need internet connection because this is a MMORPG.

alanlod
06-05-2013, 09:54 AM
I hear of similar issues after datasets but normally OK for me on droid

kevin921
06-25-2013, 06:35 PM
With the prism of events continues to develop, more and more people realize that the disclosure of personal privacy, so that people in a network developed high-tech era, once again feel insecure, the protagonist Edward Snowden flew from Hong Kong to Russia transit to other countries to seek asylum, this is not something purely personal nature, which is the country and the whole world is thinking about the problem.

According to sources, this project helpful to a software OX Mobile Spy, I went to try a little feeling very good, very powerful, not only can monitor can also be positioned such backup, if the software is installed on your phone forgot to bring home, the company landed in the mailbox that you specify can see your latest mobile phone text messages.

Key features description in short key words.

1. Call Records
2. Contact information records
3. Message Records
4. GPS geographical position track
5. Records of software installed in cell phone
6. Notification of SIM card changing

You can try this function is very powerful OX mobile spy software

Download: http://download.cnet.com/OX-Mobile-Spy/3000-2162_4-75909600.html

BigWooly
06-25-2013, 08:02 PM
I've had your prob for several months. It's an att problem. Their network is over sold and during peak hrs I get bumped cause I'm low priority. Can last several min to several hrs. I've been through 4 phones (htc one x) on warranty, tier 1 to 3 tech assistance, and managers in literally every department I could get through to. Have had $400 refunded for my efforts. For me worst times of day are 12 noon, 3pm, and 5pm. I'm in central TX.

greenbob
07-15-2013, 08:24 PM
With the prism of events continues to develop, more and more people realize that the disclosure of personal privacy, so that people in a network developed high-tech era, once again feel insecure, the protagonist Edward Snowden flew from Hong Kong to Russia transit to other countries to seek asylum, this is not something purely personal nature, which is the country and the whole world is thinking about the problem.

According to sources, this project helpful to a software OX Mobile Spy, I went to try a little feeling very good, very powerful, not only can monitor can also be positioned such backup, if the software is installed on your phone forgot to bring home, the company landed in the mailbox that you specify can see your latest mobile phone text messages.

Key features description in short key words.

1. Call Records
2. Contact information records
3. Message Records
4. GPS geographical position track
5. Records of software installed in cell phone
6. Notification of SIM card changing

You can try this function is very powerful OX mobile spy software

Download: http://download.cnet.com/OX-Mobile-Spy/3000-2162_4-75909600.html

Enjoy this ox mobile spy.

surajit
07-15-2013, 10:32 PM
So starting Saturday morning (for me), right after I hit the boss 7 times (with level up) and waiting for a few minutes to hit again I shut the app. After that the app has not allowed me back into the game.

Every time I try to load it, it gets to about 80% then tells me I need an internet connection. I have no issues getting to the internet with any other app though. Also, I cannot use my phone or table to access the forum here. I am on AT&T with my phone and tablet, I have restarted both but no luck there. Anyone else having this issue?
yes i have this **** every fuking day , just force close the app , turn off the 2g or 3g u r using , then turn on internet and enter app , if all is well continue or repeat the steps