PDA

View Full Version : Dear GREE

ohgreatitsryan
04-14-2013, 09:09 PM
Please stop breaking the game for android users during every boss event.

Please?

Thanks.

branditos333
04-14-2013, 09:43 PM
Please step up your technical support and actually respond and god forbid, do something about issues that people have when they play this game. I think we all understand that server issues happen and things can go wrong for people, but to ignore and then the other cheek when members reach out to you and ask to be compensated, is very unprofessional. I have sent in multiple tickets to you about an issue that I experienced the other day with my gaming experience and at this point I feel like I'm talking to a wall. Your gonna run off all of your loyal cash spending players if you don't do something about it. Successful buisnesses strive off customer satisfaction and your far from winning in that department.

HunterKiller
04-14-2013, 11:08 PM
Boss event is broken for me too and I am iOS.
Haven't heard back from Gree either.

ohgreatitsryan
04-14-2013, 11:19 PM
My new fun android bug is insta-crashing as the load screen finishes. No point sending in a ticket, not like they'll get to it before the event ends. I guess we pretty much just have to put them on blast here. It wouldn't have been as irritating, but it took effect as I had two hits left on boss 37. Had they just waited a single minute to break the game, it wouldn't have been nearly as bad.
One
Single
Minute

DarthJim
04-15-2013, 06:14 AM
I can't even open the game, it loads the status bar to about 80% then tells me I need an internet connection. I have restarted my phone and still no luck. I am also unable to get to any funzio website from my phone or tablet.

Philly982
04-15-2013, 06:33 AM
My new fun android bug is insta-crashing as the load screen finishes. No point sending in a ticket, not like they'll get to it before the event ends. I guess we pretty much just have to put them on blast here. It wouldn't have been as irritating, but it took effect as I had two hits left on boss 37. Had they just waited a single minute to break the game, it wouldn't have been nearly as bad.
One
Single
Minute

Agreed! Seems to happen a lot also when I have one or two health remaining to get my 5th hit after full health or 2nd hit in when I have 26 health. It seems to force close a lot right before that extra hit. Of course when you finally are able to get back into the app 1 or 2 health is not enough to access the boss fight screen - it only works if you are already in the fight screen. Not to mention the delay it takes to get into the app, server connection errors, etc........all these issues and more are making the boss extremely difficult. Also, with the severe lag I get always, it would be nice if they would move the health refill button a little higher from the screen that one gets if you do not have enough health yet to attack the boss. Currently it is located in the same spot as the fight on button. Many times I have to press this button several times due to serious lag to access the boss fight and quite a few times the lag registers it as a health refill. Unfortunately I do not need a health refill to beat boss 9 when I can beat boss 35 without gold.....talk about a mood killer.

Dutchie
04-15-2013, 06:42 AM
Agreed! Seems to happen a lot also when I have one or two health remaining to get my 5th hit after full health or 2nd hit in when I have 26 health. It seems to force close a lot right before that extra hit. Of course when you finally are able to get back into the app 1 or 2 health is not enough to access the boss fight screen - it only works if you are already in the fight screen. Not to mention the delay it takes to get into the app, server connection errors, etc........all these issues and more are making the boss extremely difficult. Also, with the severe lag I get always, it would be nice if they would move the health refill button a little higher from the screen that one gets if you do not have enough health yet to attack the boss. Currently it is located in the same spot as the fight on button. Many times I have to press this button several times due to serious lag to access the boss fight and quite a few times the lag registers it as a health refill. Unfortunately I do not need a health refill to beat boss 9 when I can beat boss 35 without gold.....talk about a mood killer.

Wow... you just wrote exactly what I am experiencing and hitting that health refill when not needed is a right royal pain in the backside. I enjoy this game but that enjoyment is slowly eroding...

ohgreatitsryan
04-15-2013, 08:13 AM
The best part about that is that it's been happening forever, people have sent in tons of tickets, and I'm sure like me no one else has actually been helped.
Yay for customer service!