PDA

View Full Version : WD health regen upgrade question

Rapg635
04-14-2013, 07:27 PM
Does anyone know the time difference between level four and level five of the health regeneration upgrade. I'm trying to decide whether I should buy the 5th health regen upgrade, or go for a guild increase from 42 to 44 members. Also, approximately 24 of our members have the additional 20% health regen provided by the bridge jumper. As always, thanks for your help

Hooligany
04-14-2013, 07:34 PM
What do u mean? It's supposed to have 5% per upgrade right. But usually is not from total but from current, therefore u should see 18%, 22%, 26% instead of 20,25, 30%

ProCision
04-14-2013, 08:28 PM
I say go for it, with that unit and max regen im right around 14 min. on the boss event.

Rapg635
04-15-2013, 08:46 AM
Thanks for input

Thief
04-15-2013, 08:56 AM
Health Regen is one of the most Valuable upgrades you can purchase for your faction:

Currently you are at 18% (20 min 30 Seconds)
Upgrading it will give you 22% (19 Min and 30 Seconds)

It's only a min right? Well actually what it does is provide every member an additional hit (does not account for other health regens) It also allows you to delcare that much sooner with full health.

I am a cow
04-15-2013, 04:08 PM
Health Regen is one of the most Valuable upgrades you can purchase for your faction:

It's only a min right? Well actually what it does is provide every member an additional hit (does not account for other health regens) It also allows you to delcare that much sooner with full health.

I agree we have max health regen and we don't care about most of the other bonuses like that casualty rate thing

Rapg635
04-16-2013, 07:58 PM
Thanks also for your replies!

Grunt90
04-16-2013, 09:57 PM

I'm new in relative terms. Been playing about 8 months but only been reading in forums for a couple months. Can you explain how a 1 min. faster health regen gives everyone an extra hit? We don't have any health regen faction bonus yet, so maybe you could just start by explaining how the first 5% would be helpful. It seemed to me like regenerating a few minutes faster over 1 hour wouldn't be enough to get an extra hit in since you need about 1/4 strength for a hit.

Tournai
04-17-2013, 02:54 AM
Dont you guys have " the deadly Base Jumper " with 20% less health regen!

Best Unit I ever spend gold on to get it.

HunterKiller
04-17-2013, 03:28 AM
I'm new in relative terms. Been playing about 8 months but only been reading in forums for a couple months. Can you explain how a 1 min. faster health regen gives everyone an extra hit? We don't have any health regen faction bonus yet, so maybe you could just start by explaining how the first 5% would be helpful. It seemed to me like regenerating a few minutes faster over 1 hour wouldn't be enough to get an extra hit in since you need about 1/4 strength for a hit.

If you use all your energy at the start of the war, then it takes 58.5 min to get 3 more hits (3X19.5min) but at 20.5min it takes 61.5 min to recharge 3 hits, meaning you can only use 2 of them before the end of the war.

Hooligany
04-17-2013, 03:33 AM
Dont you guys have " the deadly Base Jumper " with 20% less health regen!

Best Unit I ever spend gold on to get it.

Y do u need gold for that?
I thought its given out in the last event? N not difficult to achieve at all?

Renegade007
04-17-2013, 06:00 AM
Can the Elite Bridge Jumper be bought, as I seem to have missed out on it!!!

Thief
04-17-2013, 07:49 AM
If you use all your energy at the start of the war, then it takes 58.5 min to get 3 more hits (3X19.5min) but at 20.5min it takes 61.5 min to recharge 3 hits, meaning you can only use 2 of them before the end of the war.

Thank you HunterKiller I couldn't have said it any better myself.

However yes the Deadly Bridge Jumper was a great unit for anyone to get that had the opportunity as it was very easy to get. It was the second unit they released that would have taken gold. No it can't be bought either it was a special release in the PVP LTQ.

Tournai
04-17-2013, 07:55 AM
Y do u need gold for that?
I thought its given out in the last event? N not difficult to achieve at all?

I finished to level 15, 5 minutes before the end, so No you didnt need gold for that.

only I did! Just to get the Loot with a Stamia Recovery from 10 Gold

Grunt90
04-18-2013, 01:14 PM

Thanks Hunter. Is that the benefit of getting any level of the health boost or is that the benefit when you go from 18% to 22%. I want to make sure I understand how to take advantage of what we have now, which is -14% health regen time and what to expect if we get level 4 and get another -5%. What is the time to recharge with no boost? It seems like even with the -14% bonus now, it takes 82 or 84 minutes to get a full recharge.

On a related note, I don't know how you can always get a hit in within the first minute of battle to capitalize on "58.5 min to get 3 more hits". I'm constantly reloading my app to get it to show me when we're at war and still sometimes we'll already be 5 minutes into the battle before I ever knew it. Anyone have any ideas on this one? If you stay on the "War has been Declared" page, will it take you into the battle the second the battle starts?

Thanks to whoever started the thread. I like a good Q&A page.

DeadMetal
04-18-2013, 04:13 PM
90 mins to heal without any bonuses so do the math to figure out if the 5% would increase enough. 25 hp to attack someone.

Thief
04-18-2013, 04:23 PM
Thanks Hunter. Is that the benefit of getting any level of the health boost or is that the benefit when you go from 18% to 22%. I want to make sure I understand how to take advantage of what we have now, which is -14% health regen time and what to expect if we get level 4 and get another -5%. What is the time to recharge with no boost? It seems like even with the -14% bonus now, it takes 82 or 84 minutes to get a full recharge.

On a related note, I don't know how you can always get a hit in within the first minute of battle to capitalize on "58.5 min to get 3 more hits". I'm constantly reloading my app to get it to show me when we're at war and still sometimes we'll already be 5 minutes into the battle before I ever knew it. Anyone have any ideas on this one? If you stay on the "War has been Declared" page, will it take you into the battle the second the battle starts?

Thanks to whoever started the thread. I like a good Q&A page.

That is specifically hit the 22% regen that you get the extra hit (again it's assuming you don't already have the base jumper) If you go to 26% you still can only get 1 extra hit in....but you can delcare war sooner.

With no Boost it takes 90 min to fully recharge your health.

For me to get a hit in the first min when war has been declared i simply click in and out of the "globe" i don't actually close the app. I usually check on it every 30 seconds once war has been declared.

Grunt90
04-18-2013, 04:50 PM
Thanks Thief & DeadMetal.