PDA

View Full Version : Free agent for Ireland ONLY

S&H Max
04-14-2013, 04:41 PM
Hi everyone, just want to make it clear before asking any faction to take me in :

I'm looking for a faction but ONLY for Ireland, then will go back with my team mates...

I'm level 138 with 400 allies (can be at 500 for the event if require)

85K att
120k def (with faction bonus, but dont have a lot... and those are not droid stats, I counted my def droid gives me 190k def)
750k IPH

I'm droid and french canadian for my time zone (same as New-York)(would love a team where some people speak french but not important)

I'm looking for a faction to play with during Ireland, I want to know your goal in this war, donation, concrete and point requirement (I dont want to be a freeloader, so I would like to know what you expect of me before accepting.)

I like WD for the team, so I dont care about any role you want to give me, I can PA the Dl, I can concentrate on wall, I can go fishing, I'll play by the team strategy.

During WD I usually can use the health of between 12 and 18H of game play and would prefere a team that dont require gold or if we aim for a good spots I can buy as much as half a vault for the event! I just want you to tell me if you expect me to use gold or not, before I take my decision.

That's all just didnt some false expectation its only for 1 WD but if your house is not full I would be happy to play with you !

hung,lo
04-14-2013, 05:04 PM
we can take a mercenary for ireland only... inv code 854-361-112...

hung,lo
04-14-2013, 05:06 PM
come join .. we will go over the terms and make a deal... if not no harm....

Steelersfan
04-14-2013, 05:18 PM
Join US Navy Chiefs! Top 500 faction with good bonuses! PM me

S&H Max
04-14-2013, 08:24 PM
Thanks for the bump guys!

Steelersfan
04-14-2013, 08:29 PM
Join US NAVY CHIEFS!

Bravo Zulu
04-14-2013, 09:27 PM
Hi everyone, just want to make it clear before asking any faction to take me in :

I'm looking for a faction but ONLY for Ireland, then will go back with my team mates...

I'm level 138 with 400 allies (can be at 500 for the event if require)

85K att
120k def (with faction bonus, but dont have a lot... and those are not droid stats, I counted my def droid gives me 190k def)
750k IPH

I'm droid and french canadian for my time zone (same as New-York)(would love a team where some people speak french but not important)

I'm looking for a faction to play with during Ireland, I want to know your goal in this war, donation, concrete and point requirement (I dont want to be a freeloader, so I would like to know what you expect of me before accepting.)

I like WD for the team, so I dont care about any role you want to give me, I can PA the Dl, I can concentrate on wall, I can go fishing, I'll play by the team strategy.

During WD I usually can use the health of between 12 and 18H of game play and would prefere a team that dont require gold or if we aim for a good spots I can buy as much as half a vault for the event! I just want you to tell me if you expect me to use gold or not, before I take my decision.

That's all just didnt some false expectation its only for 1 WD but if your house is not full I would be happy to play with you !

Hello-

We are a top 500 and that continues to be out goal. We have several spots open, we had to let a few go after China. We are looking for longer-term, but this close I don't think we will fill all of the spots. One is your if you want it.

It's funny, what caught my attention was not your stats (although great) it was the speaking French. We have a great guy in our faction, Arnaud, who live on a gorgeous island and his native language is French. He struggles to understand us sometimes, and his English is often difficult for us. But he is so awesome and very active. I just thought it would be fun to give him a teammate at least for one war that he could get excited with (the more excited he gets, the less we understand him).

Anyway, we all donate 2 mil per day, great faction bonuses at least for your stay. Gold is strictly optional, I keep some if the race gets close. :)

As for your role, I think we could negotiate. I was maybe moving into DL position, but your and my stats for defense are similar (I'm at 185k).

PM me if interested. Fishing is optional. Lol

S&H Max
04-15-2013, 07:37 AM
Lol just cant imagine what a mess two crazy french guy could do together !!!

A really nice offer from you but I looked at the rewards and since I'm almost 50% ground the top 250 units would be really good for me! Migth give me 8k def!

So I will keep you in mind cause having a french friend would be awesome

And to everyone else, I wont make my choice before the end of the boss event to not lose my health regen bonus!

Thanks to every offer!