PDA

View Full Version : I can only connect on wifi

Daph
04-14-2013, 04:10 PM
Anyone else having this problem. I'm on an iPhone and suddenly I can only log on while I'm at a wifi hotspot and can no longer connect just on cellular data alone. Need to fix it ASAP. Sent a ticket with no response yet. Thanks for any help you can give.

Killshot-CC
04-14-2013, 05:55 PM
Anyone else having this problem. I'm on an iPhone and suddenly I can only log on while I'm at a wifi hotspot and can no longer connect just on cellular data alone. Need to fix it ASAP. Sent a ticket with no response yet. Thanks for any help you can give.

No problems here. Contact your data provider, too, in case they're blocking it for some reason. You may get a quicker response.

kingofwale
04-14-2013, 06:03 PM
paid your bill on time??

Shizzy
04-14-2013, 06:48 PM
Your cell phone through AT&T? They are having connectivity issues with their servers...they say it will be fixed by Tuesday.

dudeman
04-14-2013, 08:13 PM
Oh dammit, there's a problem with my hardware. Maybe a software developer can fix it for me...

Crime Time
04-14-2013, 08:54 PM
Revenge of the AT&T syndicate

cooch
04-14-2013, 09:15 PM
Isn't that the provider with those annoying adverts where the kids say "more we want more"....yep more interruptions! What a joke

pollin8
04-14-2013, 10:38 PM
Same issue here except, A) I was able to connect earlier (about 30 mins ago) B) The issue of no-connect via 3G happens intermittently
Please sort this out...I often get raided when Im unable to connect

rar
04-15-2013, 12:21 PM
No problems here. Contact your data provider, too, in case they're blocking it for some reason. You may get a quicker response.

Your cell phone through AT&T? They are having connectivity issues with their servers...they say it will be fixed by Tuesday.
Those jerks at AT&T freaking told me a lie. They said it is an Apple problem. Spent an hour on the phone with Apple and they said they will have to do a hard reset on my phone, back everything up and call me back. Guess I will wait till Tuesday. Thanks for the info.

kingofwale
04-15-2013, 05:32 PM
Can't seem to connect on my iPhone 5.. neither wifi nor LTE.

works on my android.. but it kept on telling me "cannot connect to server, you must have access to internt to use this application"

hell. I DO HAVE INTERNET>

lfcorrea
04-15-2013, 05:35 PM
Same here, cannot connect on LTE or WiFi on iphone 5!!

Skipmill
04-15-2013, 05:37 PM
Wierdest thing, i've read all over the forum about people having connection problems during event. I've only just seen this today. Have had no problems, then all of a sudden. It say i have to have an internet connection. But my moder war loads just fine

panty sniffer
04-15-2013, 05:41 PM
Hmmmm, IP ban? But why would they do something like that ? Justice prevails?

---jk :p
Having the same problem with Xfinity lanline CC on bluestacks " on PC", cricket wifi android, and friend cant log in with vorizon wifi on Iphone. Everything gets "need internet connection" message.

Three different accounts, three different internet providers, three different devices. Same result. All happened soon after new case event started just now.

Edit; CC now says servers are down for maintenance. be back up in 30 minutes.

Daph
04-15-2013, 06:04 PM
Mine came back towards the end of the war. Now it's out again. My other apps work fine. Certainly not a hardware issue as the funny guy earlier recommended.

pollin8
04-16-2013, 08:20 AM
Can't seem to connect on my iPhone 5.. neither wifi nor LTE.

works on my android.. but it kept on telling me "cannot connect to server, you must have access to internt to use this application"

hell. I DO HAVE INTERNET>

+1 on that message, Kingofwale...although I am able to connect via wifi. Btw, I play Kingdom Age on my ipad2 (dunno if it might help in any way, just putting it out there). My internet's fine otherwise (prepaid data), heck, I just tried (and failed again) to load KA and just switched over to browser to post this.