04-14-2013, 02:07 PM
If anyone wants a forum legend in their guild drop me a PM

Band Of Barbarians Guild
04-15-2013, 09:24 PM
Bronson

have sent you a PM

Samskill
04-16-2013, 09:55 AM
Most guild aspire to be at the top. We are at the TOP!

Want to be in the Top 10? joint Us !
Are you looking for a change?
We currently have 42 members and finished 9th in the last battle.
We have already bought bonuses for 22% upgrade discount, 22% less upgrade time and 19% fewer casualties, 10% health regeneration.
We have a very strong guild where our members donate their fair share of gold and time to the guild so we can defend our top 10 finish.
We are looking for additional members like you to complete our team. Message me back if you are interested or if you have any questions. Our invite code is 317577610 

Thief
04-16-2013, 10:06 AM
I might not be a forum Legend like Bronson...He Really is too.

However i'm a respected forum member and one of the founding members/leaders of VFF

With that being said Modern War is my Primary game.
However i'm looking for a top 100 Faction at this time

I'm lvl 67
140k/132k
+20 Health Regen Unit
15k IPH

lilhilke
04-16-2013, 05:25 PM
Just For Bonuses is now recruiting! 8 spaces open and soon to be 10 with next guild increase. We are open to recruiting individuals or merging with a smaller guild with members that meet our requirements. Some members have missed recent donations so a guild that has more than 10 active members that wants to merge please contact me and we can work it out.
I am the leader of the guild Just For Bonuses. We have 22% cost reduction, 22% speed reduction, and +16 members. The only requirement we have is a donation of at least 50k/day which most members surpass regularly. High IPH is recommended but not required. We placed in the top 400(#363 I believe) without many of the members active in the war. We are not a "lets go conquer the world" guild but we will participate in the wars. Our main focus is on purchasing bonuses to help members.

If you are interested in joining please request to join. The Guild ID is 908684132. If you are a member of a guild that is willing to merge please private message me and we can discuss merging.