PDA

View Full Version : IRISH MAFIOSA FAMILY - TOP 100 family - Looking to Move Top 50 - LIMITED VACANCIES

Thirteen Squid
04-14-2013, 11:11 AM
OK we are sitting Top 100 comfortable 55th. We were sitting in Top 25 and we decided to take foot of gas for last day. 3 of our member will finish Top 500 with well over 250,000 Influence Points each. I am the leader and believe I have to lead by example. So I guarantee Top 250 minimum even if it comes out of my own pocket.

Luckily I shouldn't have to as since the last battle we have recruited 15 new players all of whom scored big points for other syndicates but were on poor teams. They are of varied levels and stats and they all appear to be very happy....l! We have a worldwide membership so everyone welcome.

We have 60 members now. I want to refine and replace some players who are not active on our outside forum ...which points to the fact they will not particpate in battle!!!! We use a free app (apple and android) to chat, arrange battles, give advice and answer questions. We are easy going, not intense, friendly and well organised. We have some gold spenders but it is not a requirement. We try to get 30,000 influence points at least from every player. This should be easy as all attacks are double points for you!!!

Recruitment is MORE select now unfortunately but we will work with you if you want to improve. We do have base requirements:-

Level 50+
Attack and Defense +20,000
500 mafia - (we will take you if you have less but you will be expected to get there within 2 weeks)
Willing to add the free outside forum
Want to be Top 50+ minimum and take part in battles.

What will we do for you.. apart from the bonuses..

In battles we will Remove Defence Leader and Take out Hideout to Open DOUBLE POINTS
We will then scout targets and tell you who to attack to score most points.
We will give you advice how to grow your profile (if you want it!)
I do a weekly stat check to keep a little competition in house going and I post the results on our forum.

What we will not do..
We will not make empty promises
We will not demand your hard earned money (game or real world!)
We will not cut you for no reason
We will not just forget you and leave you to work things out yourself.
We will not use you to do constant power attacks leaving you no energy, and no fun.

Believe it or not we are quite laid back but very ambitious.

We should have most if not all bonuses before next battle.. we donate what we want when we want. But for those more interested in bonuses we have the following:

ALL DEFENCE BONUSES
+25% Melee Defence
+25% Explosives Defence
+25% Car Defence
+25% Gun Defence
+25% Armor Defence
+25% Building Defence
+25% Hideout Health Defence

Also
+25% BUilding Output
+25% Hideout Damage
+25% Respect Payout
+20% Influence Increase

ATTACK BONUSES
+25% Melee Attack
+25% Explosives Attack
+20% Car Attack
+15% Gun Attack
+25% Armor Attack

So if you think there is a chance your syndicate won't make the TOP 100, if you earned over 20,000 influence points (or want to try) and you are active and want the BIG rewards send me a PM. I will be cutting the bottom 10 people in the syndicate. I may also add a few more spots as I have a few billion in the bank and next battle has been put back. PM first... just give me a little detail and how you did in last battle!

We will let you in and give you a chance to prove yourself. I will send you a welcome email to get you started on joining. So .... see you soon.. Send request to 330247713.. and PM me!

Good luck

Thirteen Squid
04-15-2013, 08:58 AM
Under 5 hours left!!!!

Frrustated you worked hard spent GOLD and people in your syndicate are giving up and your watching it slip away?

We are easily Top 100.. we have just put in a late charge to push us to near 50 but are holding ourselves there! We are (mostly) all active right now.

We will have 10 spaces created at the present time, 3 of these have been spoken for by PM and aceptance.

Last time between battles I recruited 26 players who are all ACTIVE and VERY HAPPY. Why not join find out and leave if it doesnt suit you! We do not give you a lecture or kick you! We have improved over 100 places and are cutting the deadwood that does not use the outside forum.

SO... If you are capable of scoring over 15,000 influence minimum we want you. We ask that players average 30,000 per match.. if this had been done for our whole syndicate we would have been Top 100 without me having to score 450,000 myself. But 21 of our players fell below this..

I do not wish to join another syndicate as ours is laid back and friendly. I will strengthen this one with ACTIVE players for ACTIVE players. No freeloaders allowed.

Read the abovemessage and then PM me to join!! Most important figureto us is influence points.. we have excellent leadership for you and all the bonuses you need!

Thanks for reading!! If you have any other queries .. just ask!

We also takle package deals from other syndicates as long as you get in early!!

Thirteen Squid
04-15-2013, 02:21 PM
OK update we finished in the TOP 100 comfortably without needing to play the last day really. We could have pushed to stay in Top 25 but we need more big hitters. Or gold players.

I am cutting 10 players and now have 7 new ones coming in.. if you want to join a very well organised ACTIVE syndicate then PM now... if you have any questions just ask!

omar1982
04-15-2013, 02:24 PM
add me
profile:
Omar
352 350 429
165k attack
195k def
iph 876k

RussCC
04-15-2013, 05:28 PM
Hi
Looking for new synd. level 124. Def 69k. Att 34k. Income 1,060,000. Daily player. Willing to donate. No gold. Thx. Russ

Thirteen Squid
04-16-2013, 10:35 AM
OK folks we now have 60 members.... 11 new members all pledging at least 30K points. We have people who are going to remove the walls to allow gold users to run up double points on opposition.

To clarify within first 5 minutes of battle.. the wall will be down.. the DL will be removed and targets will be scouted. It is then up to those who have gold to score DOUBLE points stress free. We aim for 3 BIG 150-300k battles a day. So if you are a gold user please PM me with

Gametag
Amount of Gold your willing to pledge
Amount of points you previously scored

I am only asking about gold users at this time as I have agreed only to replace non gold established users with Gold users only. This is the best stress free way of getting to the Top 50+ ranks. Please PM ASAP and always helps if you send your request at the same time to 330247713.

If I see a request on the game I come on the forum to check the PM.

We are very well organised you will not be disappointed....

Thanks for all those who applied previously.. if you are still interested make sure you PM and send request.! I will be in touch. As usual check above for other bits and pieces!!

DRSTONEHANDS
04-16-2013, 10:49 AM
I am level 35 and will be constantly building and progressing
i have 19k attack and defense with no bonuses.
I have close to 20k iph.
I use gold lightly

I have a high modern war player just started playing CC recently but daily and active player. Pleas let me know if interested. Invite code should be in my profile.
Thanks

Thirteen Squid
04-17-2013, 01:43 PM
Hi again folks...

I have cut the last of the deadwood from our Syndicate. We have extended to 60 members. All members that were cut earned less than 10,000 influence.

So..

I have 3 places remaining now.

If you can pledge 30,000 influence points and want to be a part of a very strong syndicate that is very well organised please send me a PM ASAP. I am not asking for gold but if you are a moderate gold user this task will be easier.

If you are capable of over 100,000 points you will be rewarded with officer status and Admin privileges on our external forum.

Anyone who joins is welcome to leave if they do not enjoy it. But you will. We are very close to be being Top 100 if not already there.

Thanks for reading. PM me with influence earned and stats and GAME name. Thankyou

You436
05-21-2013, 10:53 AM
bump to top

bobo121476
05-21-2013, 11:17 AM
Hi
I'm currently in a top 250 syndicate and I put a lot of time into the game. I'm on everyday even throughout work. I can donate daily. on the battles I'm usually around 17-20k but that is without the double points. I'm level 166 att/def 62k/72k iph 254k. I'm trying to get my stats up more but my syndicate demands high donations that make me not be able to upgrade my own stuff. I definitely can put out 30k influence if points are doubled. I want to be in a syndicate where donations are appreciated but also one that wants the player starts to improve. message me back and lets do this!!
Thanks!
If you are interested message me back I'll give you my game name

deano1981
05-23-2013, 01:53 AM
Hi
I'm currently in a top 250 syndicate and I put a lot of time into the game. I'm on everyday even throughout work. I can donate daily. on the battles I'm usually around 17-20k but that is without the double points. I'm level 166 att/def 62k/72k iph 254k. I'm trying to get my stats up more but my syndicate demands high donations that make me not be able to upgrade my own stuff. I definitely can put out 30k influence if points are doubled. I want to be in a syndicate where donations are appreciated but also one that wants the player starts to improve. message me back and lets do this!!
Thanks!
If you are interested message me back I'll give you my game name

Bobo pm squid if you willing to put up at least 30k I'm sure u can help us, we are a very organised group and having big push for next war!

Thanks

deano1981
05-23-2013, 02:02 AM
We also need some more committed members ideally with good stats for level and willing to use some gold,
The rewards for top 50 next event are BIG so come join a dedicated syndicate and increase your stats massively in next battle! If you Feel let down by your syn members come join us we wont tolerate non participation and low ip scores. We will soon have 60 fully commited members! Don't get left behind !

You436
05-23-2013, 12:52 PM
bump it up!

deano1981
05-23-2013, 04:03 PM
Couple more spaces left please pm with details and will get back ASAP !

deano1981
05-23-2013, 11:41 PM
Bump it to 🔝