PDA

View Full Version : Crafting normal boss armor

deathexe
04-13-2013, 09:48 PM
Recently, i've noticed a huge number, or even all the lower level players have been trying to craft the normal boss armor, not the plus version. Some do it for collection purposes, which is completely understandable cause the armors look pretty cool. However I'm making this thread to let you guys know not to level these armors up, or even craft them, because they're honestly not worth it. If you happen to get the normal version of the armor from the dark prince's chest, then you'll have the chance to cradt the plus version. Also, the fact that it's a level 70 armor with average stats is already a turn off as it is. Furthermore, level 70 armors are harder to level up compared to 50 armors. Later on in the game, quite early on, you'll have access to better level 50 armors that are easier and better to level. It takes less time, and it's more effective in general. It's just my opinion and advice though, but it's all up to you guys in the end haha.

Flare
04-14-2013, 04:07 AM
yea exactly, posted the exact same thing in another thread.

Actually, if you compare it with other 70s non+ version, its still pretty good. Trouble is that pretty good is not good enough to warrant millions of gold of enhancing and time, especially when you can probably get 2-3 maxed, top-tier 50+ armors for the price of one maxxed 70. Only max the best 70s (infernal +, shaman + , sky guardian + (so hard to get), or if this is better than dark prince, then admiral+, horrible wyrm + etc).

I had enough mats for hydromancer and ten ton but not enough for + so i just let them be. Also had enough for wyrm+ but since it competes with crius + for the same role, i put it off first since crius+ maxed gives about 1.5k stats, and you need to take wyrm+ over lvl 45 to beat a lvl 50 crius+, which is still very very expensive.

Harvey Guo
04-14-2013, 04:17 AM
yea exactly, posted the exact same thing in another thread.

Actually, if you compare it with other 70s non+ version, its still pretty good. Trouble is that pretty good is not good enough to warrant millions of gold of enhancing and time, especially when you can probably get 2-3 maxed, top-tier 50+ armors for the price of one maxxed 70. Only max the best 70s (infernal +, shaman + , sky guardian + (so hard to get), or if this is better than dark prince, then admiral+, horrible wyrm + etc).

I had enough mats for hydromancer and ten ton but not enough for + so i just let them be. Also had enough for wyrm+ but since it competes with crius + for the same role, i put it off first since crius+ maxed gives about 1.5k stats, and you need to take wyrm+ over lvl 45 to beat a lvl 50 crius+, which is still very very expensive.
Yep, armours are becoming better and better, sooner we need more lv70 armor and nemesis to beat the new weekly boss to gain better armours to replace. But unless the huge stats difference between old and new, there is no need to change them frequently, the current lv50 armor is suitable for most players.
By the way, how is your development now? I just reached the lv78 and expanded the 1million golds spots, and decided to store some gold keys for the future new enhanced chest.