PDA

View Full Version : I have a good heart!

CAPT.GIN
04-13-2013, 07:26 PM
I want you all to do this! For all of you who have a great life and great income I challenge you to pay it forward... I was thinking about buying gold today, so I was out and about doing what I do best, spending my dirty old rotten dads money(lawyer) and then I came across a charity! So I did what all people with good hearts do! I donated to them, I said to myself instead of giving Gree the money let me help out a family! So I did and I felt really good about it :)

PAY IT FORWARD PPL STOP SPENDING ALL YOUR MONEY ON PIXALS!

Dry
04-13-2013, 07:29 PM
Well ,, nice ,, but I do both ,, cheers

CAPT.GIN
04-13-2013, 07:35 PM
Well ,, nice ,, but I do both ,, cheers

That's nice of you dry! You got a good heart! Unlike that Poetic justice guy on here who gives all his money to Gree!

Dry
04-13-2013, 07:42 PM
I told u to join my team and make something good for players .

Poppa
04-13-2013, 07:59 PM
First you need to work for your money. Then come back here and talk that sh it. I pay enough in taxes. And its not my daddys money.

Dry
04-13-2013, 08:01 PM
I,don't think u understood what gin. Meant !

CAPT.GIN
04-13-2013, 08:17 PM
It's ok dry.... Thanks man...

Chris5900
04-13-2013, 09:34 PM
Let people spend their money how they want.

thunder
04-14-2013, 07:16 AM
Why would you buy gold today as its not on sale? Oh its your dads money. Maybe once you get a job and move out of the house u wont give your money away soneasily to charieties. I give both to gree and to charieties but gree gets a lot more.

KFH
04-14-2013, 02:44 PM
I want you all to do this! For all of you who have a great life and great income I challenge you to pay it forward... I was thinking about buying gold today, so I was out and about doing what I do best, spending my dirty old rotten dads money(lawyer) and then I came across a charity! So I did what all people with good hearts do! I donated to them, I said to myself instead of giving Gree the money let me help out a family! So I did and I felt really good about it :)

PAY IT FORWARD PPL STOP SPENDING ALL YOUR MONEY ON PIXALS!Not saying that it wasn't a good thing you did, it was, but if you have free time and money i would suggest joining a charity. We have a sort of big brother big sister program where i live, we put on 5 events for the kids a year, so it's not time consuming. If it felt good to just give money think about how you will feel when you are directly involved in helping other people, or animals

BSG123
04-14-2013, 02:59 PM
Let people spend their money how they want.

As if there's an alternative...

>"I challenge you"

is not...

"I make you"

I am a cow
04-14-2013, 03:56 PM
Don't worry you guys aren't the only ones paying GREEdy some of my friends work at gree and they get free vault of gold or gems in any gree made game they play. And to make up for the vaults, every 10 vaults they get for free a random person has to pay gree :( for example have you wondered why some people are getting all that free gold without paying?

Alo
04-15-2013, 06:11 AM
Why would you buy gold today as its not on sale? Oh its your dads money. Maybe once you get a job and move out of the house u wont give your money away soneasily to charieties. I give both to gree and to charieties but gree gets a lot more.

android has 20% off for 24 hours (ends soon).

also I wish I had daddys money to spend. Gotta earn and make all by myself. Thats how I know its value and thats why I dont waste it on grees buggy game. Who knows what future might bring, but so far their outlook of getting my money isnt so good at all.